PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:21:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eddie Guerrero

Started by __Zelda__,

Previous topic - Next topic

__Zelda__

[img src="http://users.igl.net/linkzelda/eddieg.html" [/img]

Never Forgotten
Always Missed

Eddie Guerrero
R.I.P.
1967-2005

Monkey

pogohatesme

Chavo and Eddie's wife will be ringside at the PPV for Rey's title match defense

__Zelda__

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 19, 2006, 07:31:19 PM
Chavo and Eddie's wife will be ringside at the PPV for Rey's title match defense

yes, watching WWE No Way Out at this second, what a disappointment  :-\

Mary

great video how he die ??he was so young  :'( thanks for the video..

hades

__Zelda__

yes from heart failure and from where he damaged his body in past with drugs

SaintHiρρo

Not to go off topic of Eddie but I was paying close attention to No Way Out because I'm involved in the WWE Fantasy game. I won my league two seasons ago, came in 3rd last season and currently resting in 2nd this season... having a blast!

If they were going to take the WrestleMania title defense away from Rey Rey, they shouldn't have had Vicki & Chavo there... plain tasteless!

__Zelda__

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 19, 2006, 08:15:31 PM
Not to go off topic of Eddie but I was paying close attention to No Way Out because I'm involved in the WWE Fantasy game. I won my league two seasons ago, came in 3rd last season and currently resting in 2nd this season... having a blast!

If they were going to take the WrestleMania title defense away from Rey Rey, they shouldn't have had Vicki & Chavo there... plain tasteless!

yeah really, but i got a veryyy good feeling some how rey rey gonna get his wrestlemania title shot bk b4 wm XXII comes

pogohatesme

Wow no offense or anything but thanks for ruining that outcome for those of us who haven't seen it yet  :D

SI

plain tasteless!

Well, we are talking about the WWE.  It wouldn't be the same if they actually showed a shred of humanity or civility.  Just look at this past week's Raw: they played off of a rape angle!  How sick, twisted & degenerate would someone have to be to say "You know what?  That's good television right there!  Let's run with it!" >:(

__Zelda__

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 19, 2006, 08:57:06 PM

Wow no offense or anything but thanks for ruining that outcome for those of us who haven't seen it yet  :D

well with the ppv just about over......so what :P where could ya possibly be to wheres a delay on the ppv neway :P

pogohatesme

Quote from: __Zelda__ on February 19, 2006, 09:41:02 PM

well with the ppv just about over......so what :P where could ya possibly be to wheres a delay on the ppv neway :P

I don't have Satalite or Cable so I can't get it until Monday mornings when I download and watch it......

__Zelda__

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 19, 2006, 10:09:47 PM

I don't have Satalite or Cable so I can't get it until Monday mornings when I download and watch it......

ahhh....i aint got that digital cable or satellite crap....i always watch the webcast each month, smart thing ta do if u got a cc  O0

pogohatesme

Quote from: __Zelda__ on February 20, 2006, 01:56:16 AM
Quote from: pogohatesme on February 19, 2006, 10:09:47 PM

ahhh....i aint got that digital cable or satellite crap....i always watch the webcast each month, smart thing ta do if u got a cc  O0

lol I don't even do that....I just wait till someone posts it on the wrestling message board I do and then download it and burn it

__Zelda__

ooo...well sry for ruining it, u didnt really miss nothing from that ppv.....a crap 1 id say

hades

lately all the ppv's are crappy.cause vince has his head in his ass and doesnt makr good choices anymore.

SI

Quote from: hades on February 20, 2006, 11:49:10 AM
lately all the ppv's are crappy.cause vince has his head in his ass and doesnt makr good choices anymore.

That's because they don't really have any competition anymore.  Back when WCW & the WWF were in head-to-head competition it was great on both sides of the field.  Throw in the darkhorse ECW, and everyone was striving for their A-game.

Now, who do they have to contend with?  TNA?  Great, except for the fact that they only have one hour of airtime a week.  Personally, I think it's a lot better than the WWE; you've got the solid names PLUS the insansity factor of the old ECW.  If they stepped it up, I think they could really give Vinny Mac a run for his money.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: DJ_SI on February 20, 2006, 11:58:21 AM
Quote from: hades on February 20, 2006, 11:49:10 AM

That's because they don't really have any competition anymore.  Back when WCW & the WWF were in head-to-head competition it was great on both sides of the field.  Throw in the darkhorse ECW, and everyone was striving for their A-game.

Now, who do they have to contend with?  TNA?  Great, except for the fact that they only have one hour of airtime a week.  Personally, I think it's a lot better than the WWE; you've got the solid names PLUS the insansity factor of the old ECW.  If they stepped it up, I think they could really give Vinny Mac a run for his money.

TNA will become a major player before 2007 is over with. As of right now, they're making all the right moves. They're not a big promotion so that's not going to be stupid and spend mega money on things when they're already in the red. As their ratings improve each week, Spike TV will keep moving them to great timeslots and if things go according to plan, by 2007 they will have the interesting Monday night time slot against WWE. At which point, Vince will need to stop throwing darts at a board to pick what storyline to go with next and actually pay attention to the fans... whoever will still be around!

hades

it doesnt have that much to do with competition.it has to do with wrestlers and storylines.vince just feels his way is best cause its what he wants but he cant see its real shitty.like pushing cena for a year as champ? then realizing his fidteen min of fame were over they let edge get the belt and ratings skyrocketed instantly! but then HHH realized he wanted to beat cena for the title at wrestlemania had him regain it..its bad for business but it still goes on.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview