PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:18:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Eddie Guerrero

Started by __Zelda__,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on February 20, 2006, 12:19:58 PM
then realizing his fidteen min of fame were over they let edge get the belt and ratings skyrocketed instantly!

Funny you would say that because whenever Edge was scheduled for a match or came out to interview, I would turn off the TV & switch the channel for 15 mins at a time. Then whenever my friend would IM saying Edge is off camera now, I would turn it back on... I just don't like him, can't see him as a credible champion and refuse to root for him!

slidecage2222

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 19, 2006, 08:57:06 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on February 19, 2006, 08:15:31 PM
Not to go off topic of Eddie but I was paying close attention to No Way Out because I'm involved in the WWE Fantasy game. I won my league two seasons ago, came in 3rd last season and currently resting in 2nd this season... having a blast!

If they were going to take the WrestleMania title defense away from Rey Rey, they shouldn't have had Vicki & Chavo there... plain tasteless!

Wow no offense or anything but thanks for ruining that outcome for those of us who haven't seen it yet  :D

99%  of people who follow the  WWE lines  knew   Rey was going to lose....    They couldnt see a  light heavyweight  going for the main  title at a major event like   WM 22

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 20, 2006, 12:38:54 PM
Not to go off topic of Eddie but I was paying close attention to No Way Out because I'm involved in the WWE Fantasy game. I won my league two seasons ago, came in 3rd last season and currently resting in 2nd this season... having a blast!

If they were going to take the WrestleMania title defense away from Rey Rey, they shouldn't have had Vicki & Chavo there... plain tasteless!

Wow no offense or anything but thanks for ruining that outcome for those of us who haven't seen it yet  :D

99%  of people who follow the  WWE lines  knew   Rey was going to lose....    They couldnt see a  light heavyweight  going for the main  title at a major event like   WM 22

LoL, I knew he was going to lose too. I also know they're going to somehow find a way to work him back into the Main Event picture at WrestleMania. Gotta love the WWE

slidecage2222

heard a rumor and it better be a rumor  cause if its not    it would be  one of the  sickest things  i seen  WWE do in a long time..

i place i read  is they want someone  to come back   who looks like  Eddie  but be undead 

if the wwe would even attempt to pull something like this  off  I hope  everyone boycott the hell out of them,  hell  I thought it was in very poor  taste  that   Randy was saying    Eddie was in hell.... they had to pay randy a  bunch of money to said those words and even if they paid him millions i  dont think i would   said something like that on   Tv

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 20, 2006, 12:45:29 PM
heard a rumor and it better be a rumor  cause if its not    it would be  one of the  sickest things  i seen  WWE do in a long time..

i place i read  is they want someone  to come back   who looks like  Eddie  but be undead 

if the wwe would even attempt to pull something like this  off  I hope  everyone boycott the hell out of them,  hell  I thought it was in very poor  taste  that   Randy was saying    Eddie was in hell.... they had to pay randy a  bunch of money to said those words and even if they paid him millions i  dont think i would   said something like that on   Tv

If this is true, I can pretty much say I'm done with WWE. There is no coming back. I will cut all ties from the WWE (which will make my girlfriend happy) and not look back. I'm sure Vince is trying to screw the company over as much as possible before he retires and hand it over to Stephanie, Triple H & Shane because I can't see any other reasons behind his utter lack of any direction in the last few years!

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on February 20, 2006, 12:38:54 PM

Considering I'm one of the 99% who follow the storylines and know what's going on.........it wasn't a for sure fact that Rey was going to lose.  If you read the news sites there was speculation of him winning.  Also speculation of it being a triple threat for the belt at WM with Rey involoved.....but oh well what do I know

lfc2211

which sites do u guys download wwe from its hard to keep upto date here in the uk

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: lfc2211 on February 20, 2006, 01:45:48 PM
which sites do u guys download wwe from its hard to keep upto date here in the uk

I don't download any WWE stuff but I do read a lot of my news from The Wrestling Observer & WrestlingInc.com

hades

stephanie and hhh running things arent much better.hhh is more worried about himself and his career and beating ric flairs 16 time champ record.as for steph if she dont like someone she blacklists them even if they were a help to the company aka paul heyman hes stuck in siberia.i read the wee had decided to give up on rey for wm22 and only had him win the rumble to push the eddie angle a bit further.

__Zelda__

Quote from: hades on February 20, 2006, 11:49:10 AM
lately all the ppv's are crappy.cause vince has his head in his ass and doesnt makr good choices anymore.

only good ppv ive saw lately was the 2006 royal rumble

hades

i hope wrestlemania will be good this year...but its looking eh so far. theres three matches as of now

vince vs hbk
hhh vs cena
angle vs orton

SI

Wow!  The WWE just did a nice little memorial retrospective on Eddie Guerrero as part of the announcement that he's going to be inducted into this year's Hall of Fame class.

__Zelda__

Quote from: DJ_SI on February 20, 2006, 07:39:29 PM
Wow!  The WWE just did a nice little memorial retrospective on Eddie Guerrero as part of the announcement that he's going to be inducted into this year's Hall of Fame class.

yes...loved that, cant wait until the class of 2006 inductee hall of fame comes on :D

hades

edge vs foley has been added

plus rey will be in with angle vs orton as a triple threat.

and undertaker vs mark henry. zzzzz

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on February 22, 2006, 07:36:27 PM
plus rey will be in with angle vs orton as a triple threat.

and undertaker vs mark henry. zzzzz

We call that a "spoiler" since SmackDown hasn't aired yet!

hades

it wasnt much of a spoiler since it was all but confirmed since orton beat rey. i think its a bad idea myself.instead of doing allllllllllllll that they should have fixed it as to where rey and orton went out at the same time at the rumble as the last two so theyd both advance.guess vince just wanted to push the angle of orton downing eddie.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hades on February 22, 2006, 07:40:22 PM
it wasnt much of a spoiler since it was all but confirmed since orton beat rey. i think its a bad idea myself.instead of doing allllllllllllll that they should have fixed it as to where rey and orton went out at the same time at the rumble as the last two so theyd both advance.guess vince just wanted to push the angle of orton downing eddie.

It is still a spoiler since Rey being apart of the World Championship isn't announced until this Friday Night on SmackDown as he did lose his chance at No Way Out. In terms of going out the ring at the same time, it's been done before with The Rock & Big Show and John Cena & Batista (they restarted the match and Batista ended up winning).

triniqueen27

omg he died i did not know till just now :-[
      R.I.P EDDIE YOU WILL BE MISSED

pogohatesme

Quote from: triniqueen27 on February 23, 2006, 08:22:35 AM
omg he died i did not know till just now :-[
      R.I.P EDDIE YOU WILL BE MISSED

ummm yea.....it's been awhile......

hades

to me a spoiler is something that wasnt expected at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview