Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new computer

Started by kfb,

Previous topic - Next topic

kfb

hi: i got a new computer because of other one crashed. i had bonus check downloaded on it. i have sent two email to pogocheat  help asking if i can transfer that program onto my new computer. i even sent the new code when i downloaded it on this computer with a copy of my paypal receipt for it. will they do this?
i sent the email last week and again this morning and still haven't heard anything. Any suggestions on who i talk to about this? thanks

foxx

mama_bear30

i did everything that that site said i went to  paypal and got my receipt and copied and paste and sent t new code and that was last week Friday and i still haven't gotten my new password  but i didn't get  a new computer. i had to get mine reformatted because ya know how kids are they want on your computer and they think they know it all and screw up the computer. so that is why i had to get it reformatted and again i am having problems getting new password for  autos i paid for i paid for all autos.

CindyLouWho

I reformatted my puter a while back & got my new codes very promply, I only sent in for 2 at a time & had no problem getting em.  Also have had no problems getting new codes for updated autos when I need those.  Make sure you follow the directions it says at the site Foxx posted & send the info to:  replacecode@aol.com

Also remember today is badge day so they could be pretty busy today so may take a little while.  Good luck!!   :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview