Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit help

Started by froggie,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

does that email really exist? i sent him 2 i didnt wanna sound pushy or mean i hope he replies soon i guess the reason my registration code changed was because i downloaded oldthunderpopper2 and ran it. either way i cant use thunderpopper2.5 till get get a new authorization code
anyhow love this auto works great

Homer

The correct info can be found at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

The address for replacement codes is replacecode@aol.com

You should read the info at the link above before sending an email.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ameliathebrat

I tried the free trial of thunder popper and loved it, so i purchased it..now im having problems with the program.  I kept getting an error message so i disabled the error message as was mentioned in a previous post...Now the program keeps shutting off after a very short time.   I'm getting pretty frustrated.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Amelia

BadgeHelpOscar

To stop getting Windows error reporting screens that stop your autos, do this:

Go to the control panel (click START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL) and click on system, then the advanced tab, at the bottom right is the place to find the error reporting.

Click DISABLE ERROR REPORTING and then click APPLY then OK
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

ameliathebrat

I did that and the program now shuts down on its own.  It doesn't even make it thorough one round..Could it be my firewall???
HEEELLLLPPPPP. lol

jrzydvl

please post computer specs 

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

ameliathebrat

Thank you for your reply

Here is my system information.

Windows Xp
Internet Explorer
32 bit
1024x728
smooth edge font box checked
was using older java, just updated to 1.5
thundepopper
version 2.5
had error messages then i disabled them now the program shuts down on its own after playing only one or two games

Blu

ameliathebrat

I looked in some other posts where people were having problems, and i tried the advise given to them.  I went into properties then into Appearance and made sure the top two boxes were unchecked.  I double checked to make sure my smooth font edge box was unchecked, and im still fighting with this program..Is there anything else i can try?? I tried slowing it down, speeding it up, deleting then rebooting then reloading.  Nothing works,  i even tried different browsers.  Im at a loss. Please help.

Amelia

froggie

Wish I could help.  As far as I know mine is still working although I haven't used it in awhile. Perfect is ,well, just too perfect for playing for ranks. LOL  Feel like a wasted that $10. Will be very leary of trying another one from here.

nightperson

Quote from: ameliathebrat on March 07, 2006, 12:49:52 PM
I looked in some other posts where people were having problems, and i tried the advise given to them.  I went into properties then into Appearance and made sure the top two boxes were unchecked.  I double checked to make sure my smooth font edge box was unchecked, and im still fighting with this program..Is there anything else i can try?? I tried slowing it down, speeding it up, deleting then rebooting then reloading.  Nothing works,  i even tried different browsers.  Im at a loss. Please help.

Amelia

do you have any pop up on

ameliathebrat

Thank you!!!! I appreciate the response. I went into my McAfee Security to check on the pop up blocker and found a box labled enable on-line gaming and now the thing is working fine (so far) my fingers are crossed.  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview