Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit help

Started by froggie,

Previous topic - Next topic

froggie

Is there any way to stop thunder popper from popping every balloon? I'm not that good and wonder if there is an option i'm missing.
Thanks in advance.

bobby

the setting bar, you can choose to only pop so many sp.gf

froggie

spg.gif Well obviously I'm not an advanced or even a novice cheater. That didn't help me at all. I am a rookie at this and I see settings which doesn't tell me anything and a bar on the far right that says speed. Have no clue what the smaller bar is but I have tried everything from one end of the bars to the other. Nothing changes.

bobby

forgot, it was the old thunderpopper that had the setting bar, the new verson can only set speed i think it will always pop as many as it can

froggie

ut oh!!!!  I know how to go slow. LOL Just didn't want to get perfect games every time. Sounds like the old thunder would have been better. JMHO

badgemad

pitty we cant change back to the old version ::) oh well will have to wait for BH to fix it  spb.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

If you email me directly I will email you the link to the old version
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Mary

froggie

Ok BHO. Will it still be registered? I just purchased this one.
Thanks

mrmutt

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 20, 2006, 09:29:55 AM
If you email me directly I will email you the link to the old version
My Thunderpopper will run only for a short time, then quit.  An "Error report" box is generated, which I always click "Don't Send".  It might run 2 or 3 minutes and it might run for an hour or two, but never the "rack up tokens while you sleep" thing.  Any clues?

BadgeHelpOscar

To stop getting Windows error reporting screens that stop your autos, do this:

Go to the control panel (click START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL) and click on system, then the advanced tab, at the bottom right is the place to find the error reporting.

Click DISABLE ERROR REPORTING and then click APPLY then OK
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

mrmutt

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 25, 2006, 02:04:07 PM
To stop getting Windows error reporting screens that stop your autos, do this:

Go to the control panel (click START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL) and click on system, then the advanced tab, at the bottom right is the place to find the error reporting.

Click DISABLE ERROR REPORTING and then click APPLY then OK

I'll give it a try.  Thanks.

badgemad

Mary

froggie

hummmm I emailed for the link that same day. Still haven't got it. :(

badgemad

neither have i but give oscar a chance  he propbably playing on pogo  :))

Mary

old verstion did`nt work for me any more just sat there  >:(

badgemad

jeffy

im having trouble with the thunderpoppers also i had the regular one working and registered but it always got 0 balloons and i didnt want it to look obvious i was using it so i tried the old thunderpopper2 now the first one isnt registered and expired lol and when i click register it has a different code and the oldthunderpopper just sits for me also has anyone else used the thunderpopper v2.5 and kept getting 0  balloons all the way to rank 50?

__Zelda__

Quote from: jeffy on February 27, 2006, 02:37:06 PM
im having trouble with the thunderpoppers also i had the regular one working and registered but it always got 0 balloons and i didnt want it to look obvious i was using it so i tried the old thunderpopper2 now the first one isnt registered and expired lol and when i click register it has a different code and the oldthunderpopper just sits for me also has anyone else used the thunderpopper v2.5 and kept getting 0  balloons all the way to rank 50?

just give oscar an email with the receipt and new registration code @ i think replacecode@aol.com or replacecode@badgehelp.com  never had to replace a code so either 1 could be it lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview