Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

auto lotto

Started by jrp,

Previous topic - Next topic

jrp

Oscar are you going to update autolotto to work with the new cards in lottos, thanks for any help

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: jrp on February 21, 2006, 07:55:50 AM
Oscar are you going to update autolotto to work with the new cards in lottos, thanks for any help

Yes they're going to update the auto. They're always updating autos when Pogo make changes to the game. They just need time as a lot of changes were made on Pogo this morning and it can't be updated by pressing one button or changing one word. They will also inform you auto players when there is an update either via PogoCheats.net or on their website BadgeHelp.com. So don't need to ask that question either! Give them time... that's all we can ask for!

bubblegum

yep yep as I said in another post everybody just chill and don't get your panties in a bunch.  The staff at pogo cheats knew this was comeing and they are going to update the auto as fast as they can.  so in the meantime find another game or play lottso by hand, down a couple cold  spb.gif and earn those tokens

hades

while i wait for the lottso update im working on these premiums  spb.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

02/21/06 ***update*** AutoLotto Version 1.3 has been released.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

hades

nightperson

ty oscar very fast here u need this spb.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

The duff has been received and has been downed.

Thank you, may I have another?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

jmsshr

thank you oscar. any more updates comming out soon we need to know about? spb.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

fortune teller has been updated to 2.8

Penguin bobber has been updated once again

jmsshr

BadgeHelpOscar

I just updated my undies from 2 months wear.

Need I dig deeper?

jmsshr

pogohatesme

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on February 21, 2006, 05:27:15 PM
I just updated my undies from 2 months wear.

Need I dig deeper?
::)  I'm afarid to think of what those looked like....did they walk themselves to the laundry basket lol

BadgeHelpOscar

They shattered 3 steps prior to getting to the hamper. Lazy no good drawers.

Mary

lmao oscar to funny  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))  :))

orion42

hi oscar badgehelp says ver 1.2 for lottso where can i find 1.3

thank you
orion42
p.s. this beer is for you spb.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

I've gotten about 10 emails about this and they are all from....hmmm guess where?

AOL PEOPLE!!!!!

You know the deal with your crap browser, delete all cookies, temp files blah, blah, blah, throw your computer against the wall, then rip out your cpu and gently stroke it, whisper it sweet nothings....blah blah blah.

Same old AOL browser crap. I'm not into "use this and don't use that"....BUT

DO NOT USE AOL BROSWERS

orion42

sorry oscar was playing on msn and just poped in aol to look for update

thank you
orion42

2 beers for oscar spb.gif

BadgeHelpOscar

pop yourself out of aol....once you pop, you can't stop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview