PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:26:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What other PC games do you play?

Started by hallowkween,

Previous topic - Next topic

hallowkween

I play all the Sims games, and i bought a game called "the movies" today, it's looks like fun.....also i want to play that new york city tycoon game that comes out tomarrow....

jakethesnake

I like the Sims too.  I also enjoy my MVP Baseball 2005.  Nothing like playing baseball in the middle of a cold winter!  I also enjoy a few good war games.  The warcraft series and the civilization series are pretty fun too, although, very time consuming for a games addict like me! lol

butch1286

I like to play a game on the internet called FUNERAL QUEST it is really cool. just type it in on search page make sure you put game after the name of it and it will take you to a server page wher you can choose which server you want to play from. your customers can get really pissed off so you have to go to college to become smarter in conning people to buy the gold caskets and you can even rob and beat up other funeral homes!

IndianLover

I've played roller coaster tycoon, but the game i LOVE the most on PC is the SIMS2, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of "OFB" Out for business

SI

RPGs are my favorite time-killers:
    *Warcraft 3 w/ expansion
    *Diablo 2 w/ expansion
    *Neverwinter Nights (plus expansions)

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

Well I have to say this. I have all of the Sims. Just love the game. It's the best.

There I said my peace! ;)

hallowkween

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: hallowkween on February 24, 2006, 03:05:13 PM
For Sim Players:  Do you download User Created Content?

I do sometimes depending on the style and if I think they will fit in with certain sims (and create havoc for others). I haven't played The Sims 2 as much as I would like (purchased it the moment it came out... played maybe 6 games) but I'm sure once I get over this whole "must have all badges" kick I'm on, I'll probably get back into the Sims and may even re-open my Sims Online account... ok, maybe not that last part!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview