PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:59:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

friends list

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

Yeeeehawwwwww about time pogo did something like this. I've had to change names to avoid stalkers (or best to say at least 1 psycho and cohorts) for 4 years.

froggielover

i only have one person on my friends list. :( if i block her, then i won't have anyone at all. 
been a member since july of 2004... and only 1 friend...   no body likes me.. everybody hates me.. i'm going out to eat wormmmmms... big fat juicy ones.. little tiny squigley ones...... (forget how the rest goes.)  O0

seriously,, i just dont talk to anyone.

nightperson

well aleast your talking/typing in here that is good

Crazzy

Ok this is a good thing , BUT what about the ppl that change their names? And we all know lots of ppl use those pogo pass's to stalk & abuse others >:(

Homer

Let's wait and see how this actually works and go from there. If someone stalks you under a new account just mute them and report them. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mommylov1216

when are they going to add this feature?  ::)

pogohatesme

SweetGirl200405

if u scroll down to the very bottom of ur friends list the thing to block pple is down there..but how im seein out it works is yea u can block them from seein what game ur in ..but what happens if they come to a room ur in ,, name still shows up in the whos here list they will still be able to see u ..

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SweetGirl200405 on February 21, 2006, 01:42:13 PM
if u scroll down to the very bottom of ur friends list the thing to block pple is down there..but how im seein out it works is yea u can block them from seein what game ur in ..but what happens if they come to a room ur in ,, name still shows up in the whos here list they will still be able to see u ..

Not a problem. Just play in temp rooms way down on the list... the chances of your friends finding you there are slim and none!

lovebug44

block people from your friends list is up and runing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview