This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

March Madness

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

If PogoCheats had a March Madness contest would you play?

Yes
43 (89.6%)
No
5 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

blueroses

what is the March Madness Homer , can you write in german, please ? ;D

Bree

You know everyone will vote yes Homer...... :P j/k

Homer

_ März Verrücktheit sein d Hochschule Basketball Meisterschaft Turnier. _

Homer

Quote from: Bree on February 22, 2006, 02:19:46 PM

I sorta figured that but I want to make sure there is enough interest before I go to all the trouble. ;)

foxx

Quote from: Homer on February 22, 2006, 02:20:14 PM
_ März Verrücktheit sein d Hochschule Basketball Meisterschaft Turnier. _

First French and now German?  Man Homer, I never realized... ;)

...and I voted yes to this but let me clarify...I will always play.  Do I care if you decide not to do it? Not at all...  Just thought I'd share.   :-*

Bree

And it is a College Basketball Tournament....Great.  O0

SaintHiρρo

I haven't voted yet because I'm unsure how this would work. Would it be each week we pick the winner of a game and at the end of the entire tournament, whoever has the most correct picks wins? 32+16+8+4+2+1 = 59 possible games (not counting that one team that's always #65 and still gets to play in the tournament of 64!!!!!!)

-Tinkerbell

instead of collage football can we ever have one for hockey please??? ....o yea and i voted yes  :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ~Word Life~ on February 22, 2006, 03:15:27 PM
instead of collage football can we ever have one for hockey please??? ....o yea and i voted yes  :)

I believe I asked this question once before but what is hockey?

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on February 22, 2006, 03:11:51 PM
I haven't voted yet because I'm unsure how this would work. Would it be each week we pick the winner of a game and at the end of the entire tournament, whoever has the most correct picks wins? 32+16+8+4+2+1 = 59 possible games (not counting that one team that's always #65 and still gets to play in the tournament of 64!!!!!!)

I haven't even begun to look at this. It's not definite that there will be one.

bobby

pogohatesme

Quote from: Homer on February 22, 2006, 03:26:39 PM

I haven't even begun to look at this. It's not definite that there will be one.

At my office we get like so many points in the 1st couple rounds for each right pick...then for like sweet 16, elite 8, etc...the point value increases..

Helen

Quote from: Homer on February 22, 2006, 02:21:11 PM
Quote from: Bree on February 22, 2006, 02:19:46 PM

I sorta figured that but I want to make sure there is enough interest before I go to all the trouble. ;)

It's a definate yes from me Homer!!

Mary

RC

32+16+8+4+2+1 = 59 possible games (not counting that one team that's always #65 and still gets to play in the tournament of 64!!!!!!)

Hmmmmm... that sure looks like a mathematical equation, but with my math, 32+16+8+4+2+1 = 63  :P It's not too hard to figure out without actually doing the math.. 64 teams start, 63 teams will lose 1 game, every game played has 1 loser, hence there has to be 63 games.. that may be some sort of math, but not so much that ya know it's math.  :D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: RC on February 22, 2006, 08:56:54 PM

32+16+8+4+2+1 = 59 possible games (not counting that one team that's always #65 and still gets to play in the tournament of 64!!!!!!)

Hmmmmm... that sure looks like a mathematical equation, but with my math, 32+16+8+4+2+1 = 63  :P It's not too hard to figure out without actually doing the math.. 64 teams start, 63 teams will lose 1 game, every game played has 1 loser, hence there has to be 63 games.. that may be some sort of math, but not so much that ya know it's math.  :D

LoL, I forgot to add "4" on my calculator when I was typing that! I'm by no means a math major!

nightperson

yes for me and i do think it will be a 98% yes  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview