Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need some help please!

Started by KaseDaPlace,

Previous topic - Next topic

KaseDaPlace

Well I lost my serials oscar sent me. I delted the emails on accident. I emailed oscar from my email addy he sent them to. It got returned to me. I also emailed badgehelp@.com also. I still havent yet gotten anything back. Its been like 2 days or more now. Does anyone know how I could get another email addy for oscar or for someone at badgehelp that could help me here. Cause I will need it for this weeks challanges cause one of the helpers I bought was yuiop. Or if there is any other way I can go about getting them again? Cause I still have my paypal reciept id to prove I paid for them.

KaseDaPlace

Thanks alot I really appreciate it. I was wondering when someone was gonna respond to me. I kept refreshing the page and I was ahh come one 15 views and no one has any ideas here.

KaseDaPlace

Another question sorry I have my paypal reciept ID. Does anyone know how I can use that to find my reciept on paypal? Cause I just have only the numbers saved to a text document. I dont have the picture of it. Like whats needed for me to send to badgehelp.

Bree

You should send your paypal receipt with the registration code number.  To get these paypal receipts then got to paypal and sign in and then go to history.  When you click on history it will show you the receipts to all the autos you bought.

Hope that helps you out.

KaseDaPlace

Yes thank you for your response. But the problem I have is it just doesnt seem to go as fare back as I need. I went back over a year and cant find my statement. Also I used a different credit card to buy my autos. Like the card I used isnt tied to my account. I am waiting for my pain in the ass sister to get off the phone so I can call paypal and hopefully they can help me.

Bree

Calling paypal will help you out and they will give you the information you need.  Good Luck!

Mary

you can also put oscar in front of that email addy so he gets it him self  O0

KaseDaPlace

Well what email addy do you mean? Cause the first 2 emails I sent were to these addies. Badgehelp@aol.com and the other I think was Badgehelposcar@aol.com. The oscar one got bounced back to me. the other I havent heard anything on.

nightperson

what auto you after that can help to it may be 2 yrs old check back for that to

KaseDaPlace

Well thanks everyone for your help  :) . Calling paypal helped they resent me the invoice so I can send it to oscar. Thanks all and take care.

KaseDaPlace

Ok I promise this is it. Which email addy would I be more likely to see a response faster on? Does anyone know cause I was gonna email it to replacecode@aol.com or oscar@badgehelp.com .

hades

KaseDaPlace

Well sorry tara I didnt know. I modified my post so its gone. Could you also do the same please? Thanks hades will do.

hades

Tara

Its ok..and yep I deleted it  O0    And welcome to the forum  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview