PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:42:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 05, 2006, 03:33:08 AM
I agree
    It was Kellis's night to shine  She can sing but country only I think someo...ne will pick her up and give her a contract.. She a cute girl  and her vocals were good last night
   wow just noticed 5 star's lol :)) Have a nice day you all e4.gif>

Chad, I have good news and bad news. Which would you like first? Good news: Congrats on your 1000  O0
Bad news: Pickles shined alight especially when Fox embarrassed thereself by actually letting America know that Pickles is really stupid.  She said it wasn't a act, good gawd if she had any brains she should of said it was !!  Next week she will tell us " Sawry I never heard of air, are we suppose to breathe it?"   ::)

Torn2pieces

I wasn't too impressed with last nites show. I actually dozed off during Mandisa - Elliot, so I can't really comment on their performances.

Paris, to me, was ok.

Kellie, for someone who sings country music, I was not impressed. It could of been worse, but she wasn't nearly as good as she should of been.

Bucky, so so. I picture him singing, Trace Adkin Songs, for some reason

Chris, I think was the best. My opinion of course.

Katharine, I didn't have a clue on what all she was singing, talking or whatever you called it.

Taylor, well I like him, wasn't too good last nite,  the song didn't fit him.

Ace, sounds way too feminine for me. Didn't care for his singing last nite or the last few weeks. He's basically eye candy for those who find him their type.

LastCall

Tara Thanks
for the good news
     I think Taylor got screwed last night 1st they tell him to stay still and whenb he does sing and stay still
       they do not like him He even dressed the way they wanted him to I just hope he stays
              Kellie out shined all of them But of course that is her type of music Kellie wil be voted off in time
                  Chris even did bad IMO so my opicks were  Kellie, Taylor,  Ace << Mandisa was very bad and so
                       was Paris the rest I have no comments on we will see soon enough
                            PS why the cghange in day's? :-*

SaintHiρρo

Ok, so I admit... I watched ALL of American Idol last night despite what I've read on here during the EST showing. Now I won't go into details in terms of who's leaving tonight (bye bye Paris) but my pick (do I really need to tell you who she is) didn't show ANY emotion while singing that song. OMG, you're a country type girl. Last night's show should have been a walk in the park for you and you weren't even the best one there! I know I'm rooting for you only because you get so much bad press but I had a hard time picking up the phone and dailing 866-Idols-06 for you (I did but it took a long time to get through). Something tells me you're leaving very shortly and I will say "buh bye" to you forever!

And that, my friends, is the most in depth AI review you will EVER get from me!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 09:21:43 AM
Ok, so I admit... I watched ALL of American Idol last night despite what I've read on here during the EST showing. Now I won't go into details in terms of who's leaving tonight (bye bye Paris) but my pick (do I really need to tell you who she is) didn't show ANY emotion while singing that song. OMG, you're a country type girl. Last night's show should have been a walk in the park for you and you weren't even the best one there! I know I'm rooting for you only because you get so much bad press but I had a hard time picking up the phone and dailing 866-Idols-06 for you (I did but it took a long time to get through). Something tells me you're leaving very shortly and I will say "buh bye" to you forever!

Nuh uh!  Not PARIS!  Peeps vote based on past performaces, too... And thus far, Paris has been consistently AWESOME. 

And Pickles coulda rocked, but she just kinda fell flat.  So I'm agreeing with  you there.  And thank you for your review.  :D :D :D

ARe you going to watch next week?

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 05, 2006, 09:25:57 AM

Nuh uh!  Not PARIS!  Peeps vote based on past performaces, too... And thus far, Paris has been consistently AWESOME. 

And Pickles coulda rocked, but she just kinda fell flat.  So I'm agreeing with  you there.  And thank you for your review.  :D :D :D

Since RC dumped us on his recaps I think Hippo should take his place...And Paris won't go...I doubt she will even be in the bottom 3. Somebody will go that I like so I can be pissed off and rant and rave for a hour about it and stomp and kick my feet and swear that I will never watch that chit again ( until next week)  :))

P.S <~~~~ isn't that stupid but when were kids it was kewl?

P.S.S  you have to watch next week there doing Queen

P.S.S.S    I just wanted to put 3 s's   thank you very much...carry on

SaintHiρρo

No I won't be watching... well maybe I will because I want to see what they pull out their hats for Queen.

And since I haven't watched the weeks before, I can't based my judgement on anything other than last night and if I had to choose from last night, Paris was the worst to me. Just my opinion.

Helen

Not hijacking, just a quick congrats to Chad on his 1000.

I do think Paris will be in the bottom 3 and won't be surprised if she gets the boot. Not one of the judges liked her song.
Simon only said he did in spite of Paula getting booed.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 09:47:24 AM
No I won't be watching... well maybe I will because I want to see what they pull out their hats for Queen.

And since I haven't watched the weeks before, I can't based my judgement on anything other than last night and if I had to choose from last night, Paris was the worst to me. Just my opinion.

I so agree with you on Paris. Kenny told her to hold a certain note to emphasize in the song and then when she hit the stage, boom, she did not follow his advice.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 09:34:08 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 05, 2006, 09:25:57 AM

Since RC dumped us on his recaps I think Hippo should take his place...And Paris won't go...I doubt she will even be in the bottom 3. Somebody will go that I like so I can be pissed off and rant and rave for a hour about it and stomp and kick my feet and swear that I will never watch that chit again ( until next week)  :))

P.S <~~~~ isn't that stupid but when were kids it was kewl?

P.S.S  you have to watch next week there doing Queen

P.S.S.S    I just wanted to put 3 s's   thank you very much...carry on

Hang on a minute there Missy Prissy!  Queen?

I thought it was gonna be

Or the artist fromerly known as Ampersand (&) or whatever.  

Queen?  :-[

Tara

Picture Girl....That don't have nuttin to do with no Queen...lmfao...well to another guy it might I guess

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 05, 2006, 09:59:48 AM
Hang on a minute there Missy Prissy!  Queen?

I thought it was gonna be

Or the artist fromerly known as Ampersand (&) or whatever.  

Queen?  :-[

If it's his songs, then it will be another week I'm NOT watching AI.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 10:02:01 AM
Picture Girl....That don't have nuttin to do with no Queen...lmfao...well to another guy it might I guess

No, I thought Prince was gonna be around to help out.  Do a Manilow/Rogers/Wonder thing?  I mean, Ain't Freddy Mercury dead?

Queen, Prince, whatever, should be interesting.  'specially with Bucky!  :)) :)) :))

Awwww, come'on Hippo, watch with us.  You're commentary is too funny!  Purdy PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!  :-* :-*

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 05, 2006, 10:07:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 10:02:01 AM

No, I thought Prince was gonna be around to help out.  Do a Manilow/Rogers/Wonder thing?  I mean, Ain't Freddy Mercury dead?

Queen, Prince, whatever, should be interesting.  'specially with Bucky!  :)) :)) :))

Awwww, come'on Hippo, watch with us.  You're commentary is too funny!  Purdy PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!  :-* :-*

I would be shocked  :o  if Queen was going to be there...they just have to sing there songs...Which they do have some songs I like but Chris will probably be the only one to hang with  it...who knows everyone could be awesome  :x

Helen

LastCall

imo
   Kenny Rodgers did nothing for any of them Nothing like Barry Manilow
       Barry Manilow you could see he helped them Kenny Rodgers was a fluke to me
             And I do like  Kenny Roders` in some songs who will go tonight hmmmmmmmm
              I have no clue  ::) with this show U never know I think they all did better in the begining OF
                              AI   Paris and Mandisa were`awsome @ 1 time   I just do not know what is
                                       Happening
                                    I guess Simon is right Paul is 2 stoned and the dog likes the dogs  >:(
                                        I have been dissapointed every week so far..
                                           Just surprised about Taylor he did sing well and this time he stood
                                                  STILL the judges did tell him last week it is not about dancing
                                                           I think maybe they should all have a drink I know  I had one
                                                                  I had a nice cold one   ;) go Taylor

Helen

LastCall

Thank's Helen
   I guess we will see tonight Thank's for getting back to me  :)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 05, 2006, 03:11:29 PM
Thank's Helen

No problem and yes, we will see tonight. I just hope that everyone voted for their favorite or we may see 3 in the bottom that we don't want there!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 05, 2006, 03:32:37 PM
Quote from: LastCall on April 05, 2006, 03:11:29 PM
Thank's Helen

No problem and yes, we will see tonight. I just hope that everyone voted for their favorite or we may see 3 in the bottom that we don't want there!!

Doesn't matter, Paris is going home tonight and you heard it here first from the person who doesn't watch the show and is rooting for Ms. This is the Real Me aka Pickles!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview