PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:52:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Elliots the best male "singer" in my optinion. Chris is good too but his powerful voice needs a band behind him. Taylors cool people. Bucky's top 5 Nashville Star

Tara

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:40:22 PM
Yeah I have to hear them sing first. I mean I try to give credit where credit is due. So I have to see who sounds good and who doesn't. And with Queen songs it could be very interesting.

Are you going to tell us who you like?

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:40:36 PM
I know I haven't heard them sing yet. I'm basing it on the poll over in that AI thread that someone posted. It's been very pretty close to accurate each week with the bottom 3.

I know I was just joking with ya  O0

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 07:38:20 PM
You haven't even heard them sing yet.  No one thought Mandisa would be gone. We could all be surprised and Pickles gets sent home  O0

I thought Mandisa or Paris was going home this last week. I wasn't shocked at all.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 07:42:59 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:40:36 PM
I know I haven't heard them sing yet. I'm basing it on the poll over in that AI thread that someone posted. It's been very pretty close to accurate each week with the bottom 3.

I know I was just joking with ya  O0

LOL, I knew that.  :)) :))

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:36:59 PM

Ethan, get that caption out from under your avatar please!!!  :)) :))

Back to the subject.....I think it's going to be Bucky or Paris leaving this next week.

Helen...I know!!! I'm stuck in this Major League mentality that we can never win the whole shebang....I'll change it sorry.   :-[  I'll post more in the MLB forum.

Don't even watch Idol, but these loyalties are awesome!  Love watching everyone go crazy over these talented musicians.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 07:38:20 PM
You haven't even heard them sing yet.  No one thought Mandisa would be gone. We could all be surprised and Pickles gets sent home  O0

And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Kellie did go home after this week. Her performances haven't been strong and the cuteness is beginning to wear thin.!!

foxx

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:30:11 PM
No I think Chicken Little should have cooked under momma's butt some more because he wasn't done. And Kellie is alright, voice is better than mine but that isn't saying much. You are right nails across a chalkboard may not be exactly what I meant. More like that piece of corn that gets stuck between your teeth and no matter what you do it won't leave...lol And yes the voice of an angel but remember Lucifer was an angel aat one point too....lol

Corn in your teeth?  Really?  You couldn't come up with anything better than that?  >:D

So...who is it that you like then? 

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 07:33:52 PM

Foxx, you are the funniest lady in this whole forum.  You're awesome!  O0

Thank you Ethan... :-*

*girl could get an ego hangin out with you all tonight...I am feeling the  <3

Tara

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 07:45:19 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:36:59 PM

Ethan, get that caption out from under your avatar please!!!  :)) :))

Back to the subject.....I think it's going to be Bucky or Paris leaving this next week.

Helen...I know!!! I'm stuck in this Major League mentality that we can never win the whole shebang....I'll change it sorry.   :-[  I'll post more in the MLB forum.

Don't even watch Idol, but these loyalties are awesome!  Love watching everyone go crazy over these talented musicians.

Ethan, don't say sorry!!! Let's just hope they can at least give us a good season and something to cheer about. Talk to you over in MLB forum.

Oh yes, amazing loyalty to our contestants. I'm still not 100% sure who will get my final vote. I'm torn between Chris, Taylor, Elliott and Kat.

nightperson

i dont have to watch it i have it here live it is from pc the voted for who is going to win ;D

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 07:46:34 PM

Awe and you are  <3 'd and were missed !! 

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 07, 2006, 07:49:45 PM
i dont have to watch it i have it here live it is from pc the voted for who is going to win ;D

Don't take our word for it, lol. And especially don't take mine. I started watching the 2nd season and so far I've had all the runner-ups as my favorites, never the winner. I had Clay, Diana and Bo!!! So this year I'm playing it a little differently. I'm not picking my winner till the end and hopefully they'll win this time!!!!!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 07:46:34 PM
Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:30:11 PM
No I think Chicken Little should have cooked under momma's butt some more because he wasn't done. And Kellie is alright, voice is better than mine but that isn't saying much. You are right nails across a chalkboard may not be exactly what I meant. More like that piece of corn that gets stuck between your teeth and no matter what you do it won't leave...lol And yes the voice of an angel but remember Lucifer was an angel aat one point too....lol

Corn in your teeth?  Really?  You couldn't come up with anything better than that?  >:D

So...who is it that you like then? 

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 07:33:52 PM

Foxx, you are the funniest lady in this whole forum.  You're awesome!  O0

Thank you Ethan... :-*

Ahhh, enjoy it now... We'll be over you tomorrow.   :)) :))  Just kidding.  

I'm not getting the whole Elliott thing, either. I mean, I GUESS he has a good voice, but Mandisa's is better.  But I'm just OVER the whole AI thing now, anyway.  I mean, Pickles, Ace, Bucky and Taylor are still there, yet Mandisa is gone?  And Katherine in the bottom three?  I mean, WHO is voting?  Ugh... don't get me started.

Lib

nightperson

i watch it a few time and the only thing i had to say was i would like to slap simon so rude  >:(

Blu

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:55:35 PM

Don't take our word for it, lol. And especially don't take mine. I started watching the 2nd season and so far I've had all the runner-ups as my favorites, never the winner. I had Clay, Diana and Bo!!! So this year I'm playing it a little differently. I'm not picking my winner till the end and hopefully they'll win this time!!!!!
Your taste has been ok but You liked Diana? To me, she stunk n bored me.

Tara

I actually wanted Vonzell to win it , but I knew she wouldn't and I didn't even like her unitl there was like 7 people left I think it was. Then I was for Bo

Helen

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 07:59:06 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:55:35 PM

Your taste has been ok but You liked Diana? To me, she stunk n bored me.

Diana was a heck of a lot better than watching Fantasia crawl all over the floor and scream instead of sing.  :)) :))

Blu

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 08:00:50 PM
I actually wanted Vonzell to win it , but I knew she wouldn't and I didn't even like her unitl there was like 7 people left I think it was. Then I was for Bo

mmmm vonzy  <3
I wasn't a 100% fan behind her but she was beautiful.
I liked Scott that year.

Tara

Omg don't let Foxy hear you say you liked Scott....American Idol is so funny because you either love them or hate them and it can really start some wars when it comes down to it. I got into it with a online gf about it last year...She kept rubbing Carrie winning in my face and I actually got so pissed I quit talking to her and I still don't talk to her...lmao  And yes Vonzell is very pretty I really did like her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview