PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:31:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Trust me....I've been on the receiving end of "ELSE"

It ain't no fun. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 05:45:37 PM
Trust me....I've been on the receiving end of "ELSE"

It ain't no fun. >:(

not you no way your to sweet i see you as a little angel with white wings and being a good boy see you doing the dishes for her and the windows,floors,laundry,etc  :)) :)) :)) 

Homer

Like any kid, I got into my share of mischief. LOL :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

i know what you mean but with me beng the baby of six kids my 2 sister then 3 brothers and me well let me tell you never any peace and always getting me to do there stuuf i did but never understand how they trick me i was so nieve back then but and always seem to get there blame for what they did like leaving the toliet seat up how i dont know lol but love them :)) :))

RC

Quote from: foxx on March 10, 2006, 11:11:40 AM

Wow...didn't really think anyone would actually take it seriously...It was  a funny little site that played into my hatred of all things Kellie.  It was a joke...chill out. 

I wasn't saying any of that stuff in the post to you.. just commenting on the site itself, I know how you meant it to be and I know you're playing around with the "hate". The difference is that site is actually serious about everything they are doing on there. It's not a site that is meant to be only humorous, and done in a joking manner.. they actually hate these people but want to vote them to win on the show just to screw with the network to get an underqualified person as the winner and to make themselves feel as though they changed the world or something. I think those people need to get out some more and do something else with their lives.. if you hate something, don't spend most of your time on it. Let the people who enjoy the show watch it and vote for who they want. I normally don't like any other kind of "reality" show, and the last thing I would do is spend all my time watching all the others and trying to get the bad people to win.. I wouldn't watch them period.

foxx

Quote from: RC on March 11, 2006, 01:10:11 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 10, 2006, 11:11:40 AM

Wow...didn't really think anyone would actually take it seriously...It was  a funny little site that played into my hatred of all things Kellie.  It was a joke...chill out. 

I wasn't saying any of that stuff in the post to you.. just commenting on the site itself, I know how you meant it to be and I know you're playing around with the "hate". The difference is that site is actually serious about everything they are doing on there. It's not a site that is meant to be only humorous, and done in a joking manner.. they actually hate these people but want to vote them to win on the show just to screw with the network to get an underqualified person as the winner and to make themselves feel as though they changed the world or something. I think those people need to get out some more and do something else with their lives.. if you hate something, don't spend most of your time on it. Let the people who enjoy the show watch it and vote for who they want. I normally don't like any other kind of "reality" show, and the last thing I would do is spend all my time watching all the others and trying to get the bad people to win.. I wouldn't watch them period.

okay...I got what you are saying...and I think they kinda suck too...If they really had anything to do with Scott Savol staying last year...

Tara

Thats exactly what they were doing with Scott last year...It was all over Idols message boards...They pick the underdog and vote vote vote in hopes they win....With the final 12 there gonna do it with Kevin I assume from that site...so I guess Kevin will be eliminated about 4th to the end? ::) ::)

LastCall

Its all a joke with Kevin Like >>>Hung
   Rem him?  Kevin>> He will be gone soon and not soon enough  >:(

Tara

Who could forget William Hung...only thing is ...he was never in the top nothing....But he made a CD and sold some.... :)) :)) :))

LastCall

Kevin will do the same thing
    Seem's to me they hold on to 1 that you know will not win dont you think?
       But next Tuesday Kevin will be dressed up and all you women lmao will forget ACE :)) :)) sp.gf

Bree

Funny Chad, but I will never forget Dreamy Ace....... :)) :))

Tara

I don't think so either Chad....Chicken Little doesn't do a thing for me ...and if hes dressed up it might just want me to pinch his cheeks a little harder   :))

LastCall

now lets not go there but what cheeks? lmao :)) :)) :))

Tara

Now honestly...what do you think Lil Kevin would do if I pinched his butt cheeks? lol

LastCall

Well HONESTLY he probably would not know you did  :))  :-\

vasunlover

IMHO nobody, I mean nobody will ever be as good as Bo Bice.....

LastCall

Sorry I am not a Bow person but I think >>Hung<< was the best ever lmao on the floor and down the stairs :)) :)) :)) :))

Helen

Unless any of the other 11 seriously bomb this week, I think Kevin will be gone.

Tara

Seems Kellie will always have something to fall back on  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview