PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:35:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Elliott's not going home tonight and yes you will watch again.  I say the same thing every year also.  Look Chicken Little went home and I still watch... :)) :)) :))

I want to bring up a couple points....

Sometimes its better not to win it.  For instance Clay?  Need I say anymore?  He was SO much better off not winning the title.

Carrie Underpants and Kelly Clarkson...They needed to win it... Kelly because she was the 1st one to win.
Carrie because shes a country singer.

I do believe a guy will win this.  Not being rude but Elliott does need to win and when Kat gets voted off I will vote for him Foxx.  The reason being is I don't think Elliott has as much of a fan base as Chris and Taylor.  Rockers are going to like Chris but he won't win ( I don't think)  Bo didn't and I like Bo better than Chris.
Taylor is a spastic jerking entertainer he will be ok if he doesn't  win...He has a huge fan base of insane stalkers ( visit VFTW)

When Clay and Ruben were the final two. The world loved them both. As long as Elliott gets in the final two hes going to have it made. But I think he needs to win it, or he will be forgotten. Thats just how I feel about it.

Don't worry about tonite Foxx...I doubt he will be in the bottom two.  :-*

Have I told you that I loved you today?  ;)

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 09:44:27 AM
Elliott's not going home tonight and yes you will watch again.  I say the same thing every year also.  Look Chicken Little went home and I still watch... :)) :)) :))

Sometimes its better not to win it.  For instance Clay?  Need I say anymore?  He was SO much better off not winning the title.

Carrie Underpants and Kelly Clarkson...They needed to win it... Kelly because she was the 1st one to win.

I do believe a guy will win this.  Not being rude but Elliott does need to win and when Kat gets voted off I will vote for him Foxx.  The reason being is I don't think Elliott has as much of a fan base as Chris and Taylor.  Rockers are going to like Chris but he won't win ( I don't think)  Bo didn't and I like Bo better than Chris.
Taylor is a spastic jerking entertainer he will be ok if he doesn't  win...He has a huge fan base of insane stalkers ( visit VFTW)

When Clay and Ruben were the final two. The world loved them both. As long as Elliott gets in the final two hes going to have it made. But I think he needs to win it, or he will be forgotten. Thats just how I feel about it.

I feel very warm and fuzzy.  Thanks woman.   :-*

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on May 03, 2006, 09:50:22 AM

you two are too funny and cute and i had to share this friendship quote with you both because you reminded of with your friendly banter....here it is...lol

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth."

goin to work now...lol byeeeee all

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on May 03, 2006, 12:59:11 PM
Quote from: foxx on May 03, 2006, 09:50:22 AM

you two are too funny and cute and i had to share this friendship quote with you both because you reminded of with your friendly banter....here it is...lol

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth."

goin to work now...lol byeeeee all

LOL.  I hope she doesn't start thinking about me everytime she pees hers pants !!!!  Shes the biggest gigglepee'r I know

foxx

LMAO...how effing appropriate of a quote was that? 

Ummm....and Tara?  Its normally you, Lib,Cling, Hip or Blu that makes me gigglepee so, you got a 20% shot!

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 02, 2006, 05:57:35 PM
I think Katharine, Paris and Chris did bestest tonight (SORRY FOXXIE!) 

Taylor and Elliot kinda sucked.

Oh, and Lib?  This is why you were put on the list. 

Libra

Quote from: foxx on May 03, 2006, 01:28:35 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 02, 2006, 05:57:35 PM
I think Katharine, Paris and Chris did bestest tonight (SORRY FOXXIE!) 

Taylor and Elliot kinda sucked.

Oh, and Lib?  This is why you were put on the list. 

Oh  THAT??!  I was jus' kiddin'

Tara

This is going to be a real off the wall stupid question.
Why do people stay in hidden mode on this forum when you can tell that they are hiding?
Kinda pointless isn't it?

I mean sometimes I'm not completely dressed when I am here but I don't go in hidden mode !! :)) :))

Tara

I don't care if I have to talk to myself, I am going to keep on talking.

I muted everyone here because I know how to use the mute feature. HA HA

Tara

You have your favorites and you made your calls. This is the final 5. Who will be going home tonight.Lets find out live ...this is American Idol...

SaintHiρρo

Finally Taylor will go home with his goofy dancing, idiotic noises and dumb expressions. Say it with me "na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey hey hey, goodbye!!!!!!"

Tara

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 03, 2006, 06:09:39 PM
Finally Taylor will go home with his goofy dancing, idiotic noises and dumb expressions. Say it with me "na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey hey hey, goodbye!!!!!!"

LMAO...Hes a spastic one isn't he?  And he doesn't treat women with respect from what I heard.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 06:12:24 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 03, 2006, 06:09:39 PM

LMAO...Hes a spastic one isn't he?  And he doesn't treat women with respect from what I heard.

Nope, doesn't treat them with respect at all. Look at his background and you will see. He doesn't care if women have feelings or get hurt... just doesn't respect women at all!

Bare

PARTY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 06:10:47 PM
Wheres all the AI fans....

You are a chicken chica!!  Did you see your privates?  Ain't your privates FUN KNEE?  :)) :))

Did Hippo get off the rag?  >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 03, 2006, 06:17:05 PM

ROFL, I told you I'm not "LC" so I'm not on the rag, dumbass!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 03, 2006, 06:17:54 PM

ROFL, I told you I'm not "LC" so I'm not on the rag, dumbass!

:o  You're not?  And who you calling a dumbass, dipturd.  >:(

Tara

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 06:10:47 PM
Wheres all the AI fans....

You are a chicken chica!!  Did you see your privates?  Ain't your privates FUN KNEE?  :)) :))

Uhhh I don't think my privates are FUN KNEE    :o

Yea Hippos off his monthly, thank gawd !!

Libra

Bare's here!  :D  She's a LOSER (at cribbage) and I  <3 her for that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview