PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:59:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: JenH2001 on May 19, 2006, 08:05:07 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 19, 2006, 04:41:09 PM
Look!  I found TAYLOR!

Ha!!!! I almost spit beer on my new laptop.  :))

LOL!  it looks like my Taylor Siggy, huh?

JenH2001

krispy

Quote from: Tara on February 23, 2006, 05:57:00 AM
My top 6 picks

Guys
1. Elliott.....he was awesome last night...doesnt really look like the American Idol type but he can singggg
2. Ace.....Im to old for him to but....hes a looker and when he was staring in my eyes last night at the end of this song...well he won me over ...lol
3. Taylor....Great singer and what a personality...hes great too

Girls
1.Lisa ....WoW for a 16 year old isnt she mature and shes so talented
2.Katharine....She was awesome as well...very pretty and talented girl
3. Paris....her squeaky voice reminds me of Fantasia in a way but when she sings can you believe shes also only 16.

Just PLEASE I hope that Brenna or whatever her name is..goes home tonite...I can't take her...lol

well, tara, you did great. you picked the finalists.  O0

foxx

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 07:53:35 PM
Lol Helen...I was so nervous about Elliott!  I can't wait until the stylists get a hold of them next week...I think Elliott has some cute under there somewhere...  ;)

...and Stevie Wonder next week?  How much is Elliott gonna kick everyone else's ass?  I cannot wait to see Pickler butcher a Stevie song... :))

I just really thought this was funny....

...since Krispy pulled out an old Tara quote, I thought I'd go back to read some too...funny stuff people!

Oh, and he had A LOT of cute under there... ;)

tigereyes

The American Idol Season 5 finale is this week, and I found some more random news and I figured I would post it....

Taylor and Katharine will each sing two songs of their choice, that they have already performed on the show, and the winners single, which is rumored to be called "Make it Real," which was written by Tamyra Gray and Nick Lachey.

Also Daniel Powter will be singing "Bad Day," Carrie will be singing "Don't forget to Remember Me." and Chris will be performing with the band Live.

Also, for this Season 5 Finale, there is a rumor that Katharine will be singing a duet on "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" with Meatloaf...I'm not really sure what to make of that, except to say that it will be interesting if true!

foxx

Rumor also has it that Elliott will be performing a duet with Mary J. Blige.  I might just die and go to heaven.

...me thinks some "Where is the Love" ala Donny Hathaway/Roberta Flack...mmmm!

tigereyes

Quote from: foxx on May 22, 2006, 12:23:05 PM
Rumor also has it that Elliott will be performing a duet with Mary J. Blige.  I might just die and go to heaven.

...me thinks some "Where is the Love" ala Donny Hathaway/Roberta Flack...mmmm!

Can't wait to see that !

krispy

Quote from: Tara on May 23, 2006, 11:16:35 AM
Lib anyone come here for a minute and click on this link and tell me if it works?

came up as a sign in page for me

Tara

I will probably be the only one here tonight  :))

But I don't care,I play with myself very well when need be  :o

JenH2001

I'm here, but I think everyone is boycotting!!!

Tara

JenH2001

Tara

Your my witness, you see how my friends dumped me?  3 months of us being here in this thread and they just do me like that. Thats really not a friend is it?

jeffy

go taylor

just thought i would get my 2 cents in
:-X

Libra

Tara, Foxx and Cling?  Check your.............REGULAR MAIL!  :))

Y'all thought I was gonna say privates, didn't ya?

Tara

jeffy

im not die hard when it comes to idol i watched the auditions(the best part) and some of the last few episodes
but i did like taylor from the beginning  <3

JenH2001

Tara

Foxx should of watched, I just saw her man  :o  Taylors jacket is ugly just like him  :))

ClingFree

Im here and watching!  I was multi tasking badly ( I always do it badly) ... I saw the stud. I also see a jacket that reminds me of a bad 70s couch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview