PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:50:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

I watched the show last night but did not vote.. I know Taylor will win. I did not like Kat's single.. she sucked on that. I would have to say that based on last night Taylor should win. I didn't mind his single.. I thought it was actually pretty decent compared to Kat's.

I will watch the finale tonight anyway.. even though it will be a sucky finale. I really do miss Elliott. :(

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on May 24, 2006, 10:59:48 AM
I watched the show last night but did not vote.. I know Taylor will win. I did not like Kat's single.. she sucked on that. I would have to say that based on last night Taylor should win. I didn't mind his single.. I thought it was actually pretty decent compared to Kat's.

I will watch the finale tonight anyway.. even though it will be a sucky finale. I really do miss Elliott. :(

Yanno... here's my thoughts.  LET TAYLOR WIN!  I'm not crazy about either contestant, however, I prefer Kat to Taylor and I would want my preferred contestant to come in second so as not to be stuck with that dorky, lame, career ruining, seven year American Idol contract.  I would rather see my favorites (Chris and Elliott) come in 2rd, 3rd or even 4th or 5th than win the damn thing.

But.. that's jus' me.

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on May 24, 2006, 10:59:48 AM

Being the only Kat fan... Which I was not a die hard one ...I will just say if it wasn't for Foxx, I wouldn't of voted for Elliott after this... since I didn't even vote for Kat but maybe 5 phone calls all season.

Tara

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2006, 04:43:00 PM
I'm watching the Red Carpet show !! 

I thought you were checking your hair?  ::)

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 24, 2006, 04:46:56 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 24, 2006, 04:43:00 PM
I'm watching the Red Carpet show !! 

I thought you were checking your hair?  ::)

Im getting DRUNK and my hair is twisted and pulled up on my head in a clip..lol  It's hot here ...

Tara

ClingFree

Tara

Kat has a BEAUTIFUL purple dress on
Simon looks good

Paula looks drunk but shes dressed up..Didn't see the bottom of her dress tho

Votes seemed split from other stars and singers.

Tara

SaintHiρρo

I need a picture of Pickles... she's my American Idiot... I mean Idol regardless of what people say.   :;" (I don't use this smiley ever)

ClingFree

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 24, 2006, 05:10:25 PM
I need a picture of Pickles... she's my American Idiot... I mean Idol regardless of what people say.   :;" (I don't use this smiley ever)

She will be singing soon I am sure.

Libra

My girl Paris did good..

She looks happy, no?

triniqueen27

woohoo my girl PARIS
anywho did you guys just see that fedex commercial

Libra

Quote from: foxx on May 24, 2006, 05:53:13 AM
I have no comment on last night's show...except for this.

Suckiest. Finale. Ever.

Are you here?  Did Mr. Foxx finally run a cable or something?  

triniqueen27

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 24, 2006, 05:10:25 PM

:)) :)) :))

Tara

They should all be relaxed and happy tonight. There is no more voting its over. They can all just have fun now. Paris will do good I am sure of it

ClingFree

Tara

There is another one that will be just fine.. Chris  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview