PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:53:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

American Idol finalist Chris Daughtry is writing songs for his debut album with Rob Thomas, 3 Doors Down's Brad Arnold and Fuel's Carl Bell. According to Billboard.com, the as-yet-untitled album is due November 21st, and the first single is expected out next month.

Daughtry already released his cover of Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive."

Daughtry is currently out on the American Idols Live tour, which stops in Indianapolis, Indiana tonight (Thursday, August 17th).

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 08:20:42 AM
American Idol finalist Chris Daughtry is writing songs for his debut album with Rob Thomas, 3 Doors Down's Brad Arnold and Fuel's Carl Bell. According to Billboard.com, the as-yet-untitled album is due November 21st, and the first single is expected out next month.

Daughtry already released his cover of Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive."

Daughtry is currently out on the American Idols Live tour, which stops in Indianapolis, Indiana tonight (Thursday, August 17th).

I was wondering what became of cue ball. :))) :))) :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Torn2pieces

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 19, 2006, 08:42:34 AM
ohhh, I loved him on AI

You changed your name.  :o   

Homer didn't like anyone on AI except that damn Pickles. The only reason he liked her is because Foxxy didn't.

Torn2pieces

Yes, I hated spacecowgirl. Made me sound very mooish.

Anyway, Pickles blah.

I'm actually sick of seeing Hicky boy sing on that car commerical. I think it's Ford.

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 19, 2006, 08:47:54 AM
Yes, I hated spacecowgirl. Made me sound very mooish.

Anyway, Pickles blah.

I'm actually sick of seeing Hicky boy sing on that car commerical. I think it's Ford.

LMAO @ mooish... :))   I don't like Hicky boy either. Justin Timberlake doesn't either. I was going to post it but, it has some words we can't use. If you wanna see it, go to jokers, hit reality shows on the right hand side, the hit AI.

Torn2pieces

Tara

Now I'm getting all excited about AI. 4 more months.. :))  That's like forever.  I was looking on the site and found this new show thats starting in Sept. It's called Idol Rewind. They are starting with Season 1

http://www.americanidol.com/rewind/

If you click on this link, you will see another link to see what channel it will be coming on in your city.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 10:18:44 AM
Now I'm getting all excited about AI. 4 more months.. :))  That's like forever.  I was looking on the site and found this new show thats starting in Sept. It's called Idol Rewind. They are starting with Season 1

http://www.americanidol.com/rewind/

If you click on this link, you will see another link to see what channel it will be coming on in your city.

Great....more Idol.  Just what I need!
Stupid FOX and their stupid good shows... >:D

Tara

For the Fantasia lovers....

The Fantasia Barrino Story: Life Is Not A Fairytale is coming on at 8 central on Lifetime

IndianLover

I wanted to watch it, but missed it was wrapped up in Forensic Files.

Kelly

for anyone who loved Elliot here is a link to a site for a hip-hop group he was in BEFORE AI....they have cd's for sale featuring Elliot ,but you can listen to the songs on the cd's without purchasing .....

http://www.soulloversentertainment.com

foxx

Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 04:57:05 AM
for anyone who loved Elliot here is a link to a site for a hip-hop group he was in BEFORE AI....they have cd's for sale featuring Elliot ,but you can listen to the songs on the cd's without purchasing .....

Thanks Kelly!  He actually cut another track with that Big Planz guy called "The Storm"...which is more along the lines of him...featuring Big Planz as opposed to these tracks.
Some contractual thing is stopping it from being released...I'll see if I can find a clip...

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on August 20, 2006, 04:16:38 AM
I wanted to watch it, but missed it was wrapped up in Forensic Files.

I'm sure they will show it again 100 times this week.  :)))

IndianLover

lol, yes that is true, i noticed it's on again tonight at 8:00 p.m.  :))

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on August 20, 2006, 10:49:04 AM

I'm laying on the couch watching chick flicks. I just got finished watching a good tear-jerker on Lifetime, now I have to watch the same movie I saw last night again.  Lifetime shows them over and over and over.

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on August 20, 2006, 08:03:17 AM
Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 04:57:05 AM

Thanks Kelly!  He actually cut another track with that Big Planz guy called "The Storm"...which is more along the lines of him...featuring Big Planz as opposed to these tracks.
Some contractual thing is stopping it from being released...I'll see if I can find a clip...

thanks yeah thats the song i was lookin for but didn't see it on either of the cd's they offer....

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 11:10:57 AM

I'm laying on the couch watching chick flicks. I just got finished watching a good tear-jerker on Lifetime, now I have to watch the same movie I saw last night again.  Lifetime shows them over and over and over.

I know... what you mean. I am a Lifetime watcher also, and lately it sucks because I have seen every movie pretty much. They are all repeats. I did watch one yesterday though that was about a abused deaf women. It was very good.

Kelly

Quote from: IndianLover on August 20, 2006, 03:15:43 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 20, 2006, 11:10:57 AM

I know... what you mean. I am a Lifetime watcher also, and lately it sucks because I have seen every movie pretty much. They are all repeats. I did watch one yesterday though that was about a abused deaf women. It was very good.

my mom is always watchin the movies on that channel too!!

Lillenan

:-X I live in Denmark  and we see that show from time to time .I feel sorry for the way some of the contestants are treated.
Okay many of them can't carry a note in a bucket of water, but for some reason they wanted to try out so let them down easy not splat them so hard that they are injured forever by this experience. No one has a right to insult a person as bad as they do on that program.
I can sing , but it seems to me that they are looking for the same kind of talent..almost like different song same style...boring!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview