PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:52:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Monkey

:^* :^* :^*

Blake and Shrek...  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Monkey

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2007, 06:44:12 PM
Quote from: gator8 on May 16, 2007, 06:13:05 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2007, 06:07:01 PM
Quote from: gator8 on May 16, 2007, 06:03:45 PM
HAHAHA our Homer introduced the show! :-{

Our?  Does he belong to everyone now?  :((

Yep an admin becomes "ours" lol

Then y'all take care of him and feed him and clean the house..lmao 

Whispers to Homer only.....Now we can sit back and relax and they can wait on us! Yay!!.  :)))

LOL it will be ouir pleasure!  NOT! :)) :))

gator8_24

Tara

Wooooo Hoooooo.....I'm so happy. I don't have to be all nervous next week!!  Woooo hoooo I'm so excited!

GrnEydWtch

:!!woohoooo!!! yes yes yes....she is gone....bye-bye....... :D

bams68

I still think she had an amazing voice. Buuuuuuuut so did the final 5, in my opinion. Once Phil left, it was all down to who got the most votes, cuz I think the whole final 5 were awesome. My fav indeed is Blake, I'm not much a fan of Jordin, she can sing, but jus not my thing. I'm more into what Blake will bring to the ears. I jus enjoy that style of music much more, and I think that's why Melinda left.....due to her lack of style and same ol same ol, been there done that yanno kinda thing. For me Blake is unique and to be the first person of his style on AI, really is kewl. I'm sure Jordin will do well, but again she's another Melinda, been there done that sorta thing. I don't seen no uniqueness in either of them. Where as Blake in my opinion is different and I think he can go far with the rite selections and songs, I'm a go for Blake. But hey this is jus my opinion and my likings towards music, we all feel music differently and like different things. I luv Blake LOL he takes my cake *winx winx* = get ur mind outta dah gutter now will ya LOL

anywho, I still feel Melinda did sing very awesome. She did seem abit boring, but her vocals sent shivers down my spine, and that type/style of music rarely does that. So she was very good vocally I say. I don't like most of the songs she sang, but the way she sang them, she made me like them...an that's hard to do. But the chick does look better in jeans and she needs to update her wardrobe.....not granny closet things either. Models might pull off wearing granny clothes but poor ol' Doolittle - it wasn't workin'

Off to bed here, nite nite
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I agree with alot of things you said Bams...but most of all that Melinda got boring. She can sing, no doubt about that...but she's just boring. :8:

kandykitty20012

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on May 17, 2007, 10:41:40 AM
:D Bye Bye Melinda :-{
:(( I wish it would of been Jordin, I cant stand the attention slut. Blake better win!  <:>

underdog

Ok...I'm sorry I offended.  That wasn't my intention.

Blake dances like.....umm...TUCKER CARLSON!

I apologize in advance if Mrs. Carlson is a member of Pogo cheats.

Jordin RULES!

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on May 17, 2007, 11:35:52 AM
:(( I wish it would of been Jordin, I cant stand the attention slut. Blake better win!  <:>

Ouch the "S" word. Why do you think that? She's 17 years old.... I think she has a good personality and isn't fake at all.   <:>

IndianLover

I think they both are good in their own way. I kinka hope Blake wins but either would be good

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2007, 03:28:20 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on May 17, 2007, 11:35:52 AM

Ouch the "S" word. Why do you think that? She's 17 years old.... I think she has a good personality and isn't fake at all.   <:>
Just watching her on the camera, you will catch her being so fake. Like when Chris got the boot, in one camera she was completely fine and then another camera hit her at a different angle and then all of a sudden she was "boohoooing". I keep watching her and the more I do, the more I don't like her.

I hope Blake wins, he reminds Monkey of himself.  <:>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I didn't watch the show regularly, but did hear she wasa former backup singer. Who did she sing with?

Tara

Paula broker her nose this past weekend....Wonder if she'll be on extra pain pills tomorrow night.  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview