PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:37:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Janadra

:%   I tell you, I don't know why I'm still watching this.  It gets worse every week.  Pure boredom.

Mistyeyed

i agree....i think we are having american idol burnout..

Monkey

Yet again the only two that I liked were David Archuleta and Syesha. The rest were nothing special.

I still fail to see all of the hype around David Cook and Carly. David Cook is a ripoff of Chris Daughtry, and Carly has been awful or average almost every week so far. I can see why her old album barely sold 300 copies.  :ll

It should be Kristy that leaves tonight, but I think it'll either be Ramiele or Jason.

Kyle

Monkey, I like Archuleta and Syesha as well, those were my picks from the top 12. I would like Archuleta to win though.

minnie

:/o\  ok tell me again why i am watching this and torturing myself every week lmao  :%

Monkey

Ryan was so cruel.  :)) I would have preferred to have seen the witch go instead of him, though.  >:D

I have no idea why Syesha is in the bottom 3 almost every single week when she has one of the best voices out of anyone left.  :-\

Mistyeyed

i did not watch the elimination this week,but i did read where michael johns was gone..was he that bad this week>>the judges are always praising certain ones,but from what i saw of him,i didnt think he really stood out from the others,no more than anyone else has...this season is really very boring..

~Sassy~

:& I wouldn't miss this show. :&

I was wishing Brooke White would get the boot. She is an ok singer but she verges on physcho by telling the judges it is ok every time they critize her. She does not need their permission, they know what they are doing. If she makes it anywhere after Idol the "real world" is not going to be so nice. That is what a lot of these wanna be's forget too soon.
I find it amazing as soon as they get booted they start attacking Simon. Hello.  :oo This is one of the people responsible for you getting your chance. So shut up and sing and make good song choices.  :-{

Mistyeyed

i must really be bored with this show this season..i used to rush to the tv on tuesday nites..now i could care less...

vasunlover

I don't watch am I weird?  The only one I have watched is Rock Of Love (and thats gotten eerie), bring on the tryouts foe I do love those! :[

Monkey

LMFAO @ tonight.

Castro - Terrible. Even Ryan said "Good luck...".
Brooke -  (OO) Poor girl. It wasn't too bad, but it was far from good. The only reason Paula was criticizing her was because she didn't want one of her boys to go home this week.  :))

.. And what the heck is Randy on tonight? He was acting like twitchy-eyed Archuleta actually did good.
:)) I'm glad Simon brought him back down to earth.

Edit: Wow. Carly Hennessy Carly Smithson actually did decent. I still hope she goes home though.

Mistyeyed

i dont care for carly either..i havent from the beginning..course,they were always saying how amazing she is,but they said the same about michael johns and look where he ended up...i really liked the song sayeesha did..

SingleAndSinning

I think Carly, Syesha and Michael were the best.  I cannot believe that Brook is actually safe!  She not only messed up the lyrics, but her performace was just not good on top of that!

Mistyeyed

i have to agree with what the judges were saying last night..this is so much a popularity contest,sometimes even more than selection of the most talented..i am starting to get very tired of this show..

Mistyeyed

I find that this bunch on this season are no where near as good as a lot of the past seasons contestants,even those that were voted off early..like chris daughtry,elliot yamin,bo bice..i dont think any of this years crop are as good as the ones that were voted off early...

~Sassy~

:: Castro still there? Everything he sings sounds exactly the same.  Michael Johns should still be there, he had variety in song styles and was nice to listen to. I didn't especially like Carly but she is way better than the little "ho hum" twerp too.  I almost swore off of this show when Daughtry got voted off, I was so mad. I am starting to think maybe I could find something better to do with my time.

gator8_24

I don;t have a fav  this year.  Talent is getting hard to find and need hometown fan support to get out the votes. When the judges were on Larry King, I think Simon said 2 more years, but not sure of the timing.  :{ :-{

gator8_24

This was on Yahoo home page-

"American Idol" slips further in ratings
By James Hibberd
Thu Apr 24, 11:46 PM PDT

"American Idol" posted its lowest rating among adults 18-49 in five years Wednesday, continuing its seasonlong slide as it edges towards its grand finale next month.

The Fox talent show drew 22.6 million total viewers, and an 8.2 rating, 21 share among adults 18-49, a demographic coveted by advertisers. Last Wednesday's results show drew 23.3 million viewers.

Nevertheless, Fox easily won the night, also helped by the comedies "'Til Death" and "Back to You," which rebounded after taking a hit last week from ABC's Democratic presidential debate. Overall, Fox averaged 14.7 million viewers

Mistyeyed

people are probably getting burned out on this show...i get a kick out of ryan saying every week about millions and millions of people voting..somehow the amount of voters always end up being more than they say are watching the show..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview