PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:17:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Omg lmao I think so Tara  :)), I sweating over here lol I hope he wins

Tara

LOL  I hope he wins, but I still think the 10 year old will win.  girls18.gif

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on May 21, 2008, 06:09:10 PM
LOL  I hope he wins, but I still think the 10 year old will win.  girls18.gif

I know I'm thinking the same, pass me a tissue I'm gonna need it then pass me a band-aid for my foot after I kick the desk when they announce it.  And you can tell I'm old when those kids just sang I was thinking to self who the heck are they

Tara

Every teenager in America love the boys that just sang. They are the Jonas Brothers. They became popular with Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus on the Disney Channel.

IndianLover

Oh no wonder why I don't know them lol, my little ones are still watching sprout they are 2 and 5   :)) and my 19 year old well he in a world of his own

Tara

I'm so nervous...I don't think he's going to win.  girls18.gif  I just can't watch.

CindyLouWho

And the winner is...................... :{x

IndianLover

WOOO HOOO yes yes yes Awwww I melted finally someone I wanted to win I guess my voting counted  :)))

IndianLover

Psst. Tara stop dancing around ur living room already he won  :D

CindyLouWho

I didn't pick 1 cause I knew whoever I picked would've lost   :)))

IndianLover

usually that happens to me too but not this year Oh my goodness I'm tickled pink  :))

Tara

OMG!! I am sooooooooooooo crying!   WOOO HOOOO!!   This is the first year the person I wanted to win actually won!

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on May 21, 2008, 07:07:04 PM
OMG!! I am sooooooooooooo crying!   WOOO HOOOO!!   This is the first year the person I wanted to win actually won!

I hear that WOO HOO... no crying... omg I am sooooo happy. Phew I don't need any band-aids either lmao

Tara

I started recording the part when they handed Ryan the envelope, so yep I have watched it again already..lol

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 21, 2008, 07:07:04 PM
This is the first year the person I wanted to win actually won!
I hope you're not talking about the first season with Kelly/Justin.  :)) I like all of the winners minus Mantasia and Taylor Hicks.  :!$

"Archie" handled himself a lot better than I was expecting him too. Good for him I guess... I just hope his dad doesn't take it out on him for not winning.  :-\

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 21, 2008, 07:34:56 PM
I hope you're not talking about the first season with Kelly/Justin.  :)) I like all of the winners minus Mantasia and Taylor Hicks.  :!$

"Archie" handled himself a lot better than I was expecting him too. Good for him I guess... I just hope his dad doesn't take it out on him for not winning.  :-\

I didn't watch the first season when it was on. I watched it on Idol Rewind a few years ago. I wanted Clay, Diana (only because I can't stand Fantasia),Bo, Blake, Kat, and David Cook.

sandyhook

YAHOOOOO     David Cook  - We will be waiting for the first CD - Loved seeing him sing with ZZ
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Tara

David Cooks song is #3 on the Billboard chart.   

I'm kinda disappointed in him..he took Kim Caldwell out.  :xx  I couldn't stand her on season 2.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 30, 2008, 02:35:10 PM
Kim Caldwell
Isn't this like her fourth AI guy she's gone out with?  :ll :ll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview