PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:18:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: triniqueen27 on March 21, 2006, 05:39:30 PM
i did not feel thins last song :-\ :-\

Did you see the movie?  This guy blows Joquin Phoenix (or however you spell his damn name) out of the water.  Interesting rendition.  I kinda liked it.  I still think Mandisa was better.  

Libra
Did the bunny drop the egg, yet?

Sweet_Karamel

He was OK. Not sure if I'm feeling it. :(

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 05:42:40 PM
Not that I'm a fan of the show or even rooting for someone but after hearing all the jokes and comments about Kelly, I know who I want to win... see signature below!

You are my HERO!!!! (sorry Foxie) Now, can you get that bunny to drop that damn egg?

Libra

Tara

SaintHiρρo

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

OMG! Tara that was just to funny. OK the egg drop.  ee4.gif

SaintHiρρo

How long (week wise) is American Idol? I don't know if I can keep this pink thing in my signature too long!  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 05:56:08 PM
How long (week wise) is American Idol? I don't know if I can keep this pink thing in my signature too long!  :))

Sweetie ...Its 11 more weeks till the finale...lmao

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2006, 05:56:41 PM

Sweetie ...Its 11 more weeks till the finale...lmao

:)) :)) :)) ;D

Sweet_Karamel

How long (week wise) is American Idol? I don't know if I can keep this pink thing in my signature too long! :))

That's a good look for you. Pink that is.  :))

Libra

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on March 21, 2006, 05:52:44 PM
OMG! Tara that was just to funny. OK the egg drop.  ee4.gif

Woo freakin' HOO!!

Let's make soup!

Libra
PS.  I'm in to the whole "look" of these fine folks on American Idol, and Mandisa may not be the thinnest chick on the block, but at least her dress complemented her... Katherine?  In her dress?  Looked like she had love handles you could hold on to for days.

SaintHiρρo

I'll probably be shot by Lib but I hope she gets eliminated like this week so I can get her off of here. I need to find a less "pink" picture of her and maybe I wouldn't mind as much!

Tara

Taylor makes me want to get up ...and dance to something I have never heard before...  :))

triniqueen27

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 21, 2006, 05:59:14 PM
I'll probably be shot by Lib but I hope she gets eliminated like this week so I can get her off of here. I need to find a less "pink" picture of her and maybe I wouldn't mind as much!

:)) :))

Libra

Oh for crying out loud!  Don't give up now!  I finally got my egg dropped!  Sheeesh!

Libra (I know you know when I'm looking at your picture thingie)

Sweet_Karamel

ee4.gif  :))  :))

Blu

Taylor is awesome, but tonight...wtf? lol

Tara

Pickles hasnt even sang yet but I'm gonna go ahead and say....damn she sucks tonite again...lol

I have this thing about dizzy blondes...gag

Sweet_Karamel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview