PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:47:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I can't remember the girl with the funky hairs name either, but yep she did a good job. I like your top 4 picks for the night.  The guys were way better than the girls tonight though.

~Sassy~

Danny, Tatiana or Anoop and Alexis Grace.

Tatiana did amazingly well tonight on singing. I sure didn't miss that stupid laugh of hers though. She sure is a drama queen.  lipstick.gif 

I hope someone tells Danny to loose the glasses, he is so cute!  tongue.gif

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 18, 2009, 02:37:49 PM

This shows it better.

http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/predictions.asp
Yeah... he's definitely in. giggle2.gif

And he looks like a mix between Blake Lewis and David Cook in your avatar. undecided.gif

Tara

I already have a favorite and don't even know if he will be in the top 12.  giggle2.gif

Tatiana is hot in this picture.. Uh oh...Vote for the worst is featuring Tatiana this week..lol

disneyland lady

This is the reason I no longer watch the show live. I am able to fast forward thru this:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CzwqwTMvvU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2CzwqwTMvvU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

that certainly didn't work right

Monkey

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  swear2.gif

She shouldn't even be reading Aretha's lyrics, much less singing them.  zipper.gif

Tatiana better still make it through.  diablo.gif

OMG...What the heck? They obviously didn't send him through off of his performance last night. rolleyes.gif Anoop better get called back for wildcard.

Tara

Oh smelly stuff...Am I going to have to find another favorite? 6_6.gif  I don't like the way their doing this. I like the old way better.

Tara

OMG...The dial thing did say Michael had the 3rd most votes. shocked.gif

Monkey

Yuck... get this plant off my TV screen.  vomit.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 18, 2009, 05:41:00 PM
Yuck... get this plant off my TV screen.  vomit.gif

LMAO...You just said something to me about her 5 minutes ago.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  She came back to stalk you. They suck together.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 18, 2009, 05:43:48 PM
LMAO...You just said something to me about her 5 minutes ago.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  She came back to stalk you. They suck together.
hysterical.gif

Ahh... this has inspired me to go find that Kick The Plant game. giggle2.gif

Monkey

OMG.. They're doing this shit for the dramatic ending.  hysterical.gif

I bet anything that Tatiana's gonna burst out in tears after this result.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Tara

I wanted more of Tatiana's drama...but I think she's going. She could be brought back though. She's going to throw a friggen fit.

Monkey

Tati...  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I'll be 1000000000% behind her for the wildcard (along with VFTW)  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

OMFG... Look at her!!!!!! hysterical.gif

Oh dear god, that girl is a trip. It'll be a travesty if she doesn't make the top 12. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Tara

I think Titiana tried to get the tears to roll, but they just didn't come.

Monkey

Next week's group looks pretty bad.  zipper.gif

The only girl that I remember (apart from DUI girl) is Jasmine. All of the others didn't get much airtime at all I don't think.  undecided.gif Her and Adam Lambert are probably locks to make it through already.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 18, 2009, 07:37:23 PM
Titiana
LMAO... I didn't even realize this. hysterical.gif

Let's hope Titiana gets called back for the wildcard.  tongue.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on February 18, 2009, 07:52:59 PM
The only girl that I remember (apart from DUI girl) is Jasmine. All of the others didn't get much airtime at all I don't think.  undecided.gif Her and Adam Lambert are probably locks to make it through already.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvSA6QL7Ac#noexternalembed

http://votefortheworst.com/tags/adam_lambert

VFTW is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING him... zipper.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview