PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:54:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on March 05, 2009, 06:22:47 PM
Tatiana....  girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

embrace.gif

We have our top 13.  giggle2.gif  That must mean one week they will send home 2 people at once.  I didn't think the Jasmine girl was very good again, but she made it.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2009, 06:48:19 PM
embrace.gif

We have our top 13.  giggle2.gif  That must mean one week they will send home 2 people at once.  I didn't think the Jasmine girl was very good again, but she made it.
I don't think so. It'll probably still be 1 every week.

I knew it was gonna be 13 instead of 12 though. giggle2.gif. 4 judges, so it wouldn't have made sense for them to only pick 3.

Jasmine was alright. I knew she'd end up going through anyway cause I figured that the judges would want to even out the top 12/13  a bit more  and make sure that 2 girls went through from tonights show. And like they keep saying, she's "young, commercial, fresh" blah blah blah, and the judges always love anyone like that. So I knew she'd make it.

VFTW will probably be on her for next week though. zipper.gif Poor girl...

Monkey

disneyland lady

Quote from: Monkey on March 06, 2009, 11:41:44 PM
Next week's theme is Michael Jackson. undecided.gif
So does that mean they have to still dress in the 80s and be kept away from underage boys and instead of Coke it is Jesus Juice this week?

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Kayne West and Kelly Clarkson are both going to be on Tuesday night.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2009, 06:30:56 AM
Kayne West and Kelly Clarkson are both going to be on Tuesday night.
They going to sing together?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif Golddigger? Wait, isn't it supposed to be Michael Jackson themed? Those choices do not seem to mesh. Usually they have someone from the same era.

Tara

I don't think they will be singing together and I don't think Michael Jackson is going to show up for his themed week.  giggle2.gif

I can understand Kelly coming on to promote her new album, but I can't believe Kanye (who I can't stand) is going to be on. He gives me the impression that he thinks he is to good for a show like this, hell he acts like he's to good for anything.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2009, 08:04:28 AM

I can understand Kelly coming on to promote her new album, but I can't believe Kanye (who I can't stand) is going to be on. He gives me the impression that he thinks he is to good for a show like this, hell he acts like he's to good for anything.
I wonder if Kanye, who is too wrapped up in his own self wonder to do a show like this, is filling in for Chris Brown? After all Chris has a single with former AI Jordan Sparks and the two of them showing would have made more sense than Clarkson and Kanye in a Michael Jackson themed week. You can't even trust Kanye to stick to a script before he puts people down and rants about being the one who should have won.

Monkey

It's funny how Kelly used to (maybe still does?) whine about Idol all the time.... but yet she still keeps crawling back to them.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif I guess her life would suck without them.  zipper.gif

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2009, 08:04:28 AM
Kanye (who I can't stand)
slap1.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on March 09, 2009, 12:45:22 PM
It's funny how Kelly used to (maybe still does?) whine about Idol all the time.... but yet she still keeps crawling back to them.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif I guess her life would suck without them.  zipper.gif
slap1.gif

I like Kelly Clarkson, and I like her new song. Now Kanye...don't even get me started.. swear2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Monkey on March 09, 2009, 08:14:57 PM
http://votefortheworst.com/20090309/hot_horny_girls_instead_idols_13th_contestant

hysterical.gif
I don't believe it - they could buy that number bring in even more revenue. I have always wondered how much of a cut they get from the voting money. Back in the old days when I did vote it was with a land line cuz I refuse to have to pay for a phone call to vote on something.

Tara

E News just said that Ryan called the number this morning on his radio talk show.  giggle2.gif  They are giving #13 a totally different number. People will probably still call it, I bet Monkey called it already, shoot Homer and Mayhem probably did too.

10 more minutes till showtime.  cheerleading.gif

Monkey

Lil's  ass.gif is freakin HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!  no-no.gif zipper.gif

Why are they starting with her? Are they saving the worst for last this time?  giggle2.gif

Oops... forget what I just said. ^^^ The worst is coming up next.

Tara

LMAO Monkey...She should be called Big Rounds. giggle2.gif

I didn't think they would send 2 home on the first week, but they are.

Look at Paulas forehead. She is loaded up with Botox (don't think she's had time for a facelift) for the opening night. hysterical.gif

Her forehead that is trying to be covered with bangs looks like Melissa Rivers does.

Squid

Simon was spot on in his Lil critique.  She's much better than that song.

OMG!!  Melissa River Forehead??  eeeeek

Tara

Quote from: Squid on March 10, 2009, 05:16:20 PM
Simon was spot on in his Lil critique.  She's much better than that song.

OMG!!  Melissa River Forehead??  eeeeek

Look close at her forehead when it comes back on.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2009, 05:14:20 PM
I didn't think they would send 2 home on the first week, but they are.
Ooooooh, they are? popcorn2.gif

I lost track of time and didn't turn it on until just as Lil Big was about to start singing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview