PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:58:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Omg...your so funny....That was alot of work you did...great job  !!!

Bree

Nice work Trini and well deserved for Kevin finally leaving..... :D :D

RC

Well, I actually missed the little half hour kick em off show, had too much other stuff goin on at that time.. but gotta say I'm sorry I missed seeing the little twerp getting the big boot. But finally the voters righted a wrong that has been goin on for weeks. At least there's not 1 person in the final 10 who doesn't really belong.. couple may not be as good as the rest, but they are all damn sure better than chicken boy. Now that he's gone.. I can see maybe Bucky getting the axe next.. but after that, it's gonna be tough to choose. I do think they drag this on for way too long though.. after cutting 4 people at a time, and then down to 2.. going this long with only cutting 1 person per week, is just ridiculous. They could have cut 2 to get down to 10, 2 more to get to 8, 2 more to 6.. and then maybe go 1 per week. That would cut at least 3 weeks off the run of the show.. plus, they could get these songs done in less than 2 hours if they cut out a lot of the other crap. Now next week's show there is only 1 less singer, and yet the show is cut down from 2 hours to 1.. so obviously the 2 hour shows have a bunch of unnecessary fluff and time killer junk. I think the boot show should be on at 8pm instead of 9.. how dare they put it up against Lost!

Bree

Quote from: RC on March 22, 2006, 11:28:30 PM
Well, I actually missed the little half hour kick em off show, had too much other stuff goin on at that time.. but gotta say I'm sorry I missed seeing the little twerp getting the big boot. But finally the voters righted a wrong that has been goin on for weeks. At least there's not 1 person in the final 10 who doesn't really belong.. couple may not be as good as the rest, but they are all damn sure better than chicken boy. Now that he's gone.. I can see maybe Bucky getting the axe next.. but after that, it's gonna be tough to choose. I do think they drag this on for way too long though.. after cutting 4 people at a time, and then down to 2.. going this long with only cutting 1 person per week, is just ridiculous. They could have cut 2 to get down to 10, 2 more to get to 8, 2 more to 6.. and then maybe go 1 per week. That would cut at least 3 weeks off the run of the show.. plus, they could get these songs done in less than 2 hours if they cut out a lot of the other crap. Now next week's show there is only 1 less singer, and yet the show is cut down from 2 hours to 1.. so obviously the 2 hour shows have a bunch of unnecessary fluff and time killer junk. I think the boot show should be on at 8pm instead of 9.. how dare they put it up against Lost!

I agree with you RC, I think they show to much junk and makes it drag on and on and on.  I wish they would just let the singers sing and stop putting all that darn stuff in between.  I also agree about the cuts, they should have cut 2 like you said instead of 1 a week.  They just want they ratings to go up.   ::)

foxx

I'm with you RC...How dare they put it up against Lost!  But of course they did...its FOX.  That's okay with me, I just recorded it and then got to fast forward through all the crappiness when I watched it at 10! 

Yay!  Chicken's gone... ;D

..."What's a ballsy?" ew.  Shut up Pickles.  You could so tell that was fake.  Ew.

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 23, 2006, 07:35:59 AM

..."What's a ballsy?" ew.  Shut up Pickles.  You could so tell that was fake.  Ew.

Ma called me right after said "What the hell, was she home schooled? Anyone knows what ballsy is!"

Blu

Some slap the fire out of her retarded a**, please!

LastCall

well
   IMO I am happy the show runs longer Reason is I am waiting for foot ball
         and it passes the time When I am home plus I am happy the Sopranos are on
                    to pass the time They are good shows JUST to pass the time
                          so the longer the better Plus on this thread we have a blast with Idol  :))

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 23, 2006, 07:48:03 AM

Ma called me right after said "What the hell, was she home schooled? Anyone knows what ballsy is!"

lol...and your ma loves her right?  Seriously, anyone out there not know what that means??

SaintHiρρo

Chicken Little is gone so now the worst is Pickles? I feel good about who I'm backing now!!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 23, 2006, 09:01:57 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 23, 2006, 07:48:03 AM

lol...and your ma loves her right?  Seriously, anyone out there not know what that means??

I think Ma loved her until then. We discussed it and she finally sees that she's over playing the innocent act.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 23, 2006, 09:07:28 AM
Chicken Little is gone so now the worst is Pickles? I feel good about who I'm backing now!!!!

I dont think Pickles is the worst singer left - Just the most annoying.

LastCall

I like the kid I feel kind of bad for her with her home life an all
    I know she is not a good singer she will be canned soon enough like Kevin
        it will come down to IMO   Mendisa & Chris @ THE VERY END  ;)

foxx

lol...might as well have a big ol' Duh-bya signature down there... ;)  Because seriously, same amount of brain power.  Put the two of 'em together and you might generate enough brainpower/electricity to light a nightlight.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on March 23, 2006, 10:56:52 AM

lol...might as well have a big ol' Duh-bya signature down there... ;)  Because seriously, same amount of brain power.  Put the two of 'em together and you might generate enough brainpower/electricity to light a nightlight.

Never will I have a Duh-bya signature. Whenever Pickles get eliminated, I'm moving to an anti-Walmart signature!

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 23, 2006, 11:15:18 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 23, 2006, 10:56:52 AM

Never will I have a Duh-bya signature. Whenever Pickles get eliminated, I'm moving to an anti-Walmart signature!

Sweet...Down with Walmart!  I  <3 ya Hippo!

Tara

Tara

triniqueen27

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview