PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:21:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

OMG  Simon and Ryan are cracking me up about there dreams...lol   And 1st time I ever heard Simon tell someone they he thinks they won the granny votes for the night   :)) :)) :))

Tara

Omg ya think Bucky and Rocky are really twins?  lol   Sheesh Identical bigtime I would have to say...and btw I think he did a good job he has a different sounding voice...I liked him tonite

Tara

Is Taylor getting down or what??   :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Oh sheesh Im talkin to myself here but thats ok   ::)  Ok the guys did a good job in my opinion  except Will aka Bobby Brady....but who I think will be leaving us in the guys will be

Will and Kevin.

I had alot of favorites tonite in the men....they did awesome  O0

LastCall

That Taylor is something else lol ;D he can sing
   AND he moves weird but good     O0 I think he will stay
         and it is on tomorrow night  :)

Blu

Send home William & Gideon please.

I think Ace, Elliott, Taylor, Chris are all awesome....hope they go far. Gotta admit, I thought Chris was average until the end of auditions.
As for girls...I love Lisa!

Homer

I don't watch this show but I was waiting for Bones to come on and they were recapping the show. What's with the "nerd" and who let George Clooney on the show?  :P :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 08, 2006, 06:09:13 PM
I don't watch this show but I was waiting for Bones to come on and they were recapping the show. What's with the "nerd" and who let George Clooney on the show?  :P :o

Lmao   The nerd is Kevin .... I imagine he will be going back home tomorrow and George Clooney is Taylor hes a trip....he can sing....hes funny ...and he just turned 29...lol

LastCall

KEVIN i will give him a ride home so I do not have to see him again :(
     Bucky he will find his way himself
           Will     >>>WILL be gone I hope I would fly him home ASAP  :) sheesh
                               next he will be singing OHDanny boy >:(
                         no offense but this is not school  ::) :))

bra

Quote from: Tara on March 08, 2006, 05:57:07 PM
....but who I think will be leaving us in the guys will be

Will and Kevin.

i agree

PunkInDrublic

definitely think Will and Kevin need to go this week. Chris and Taylor were my favorites tonight. Now I just have to get through Lost and the season finale of Project Runway and then maybe i'll have time for badges  :))

tigereyes

I think that Kevin and Will are leaving for sure tomorrow. My favorites tonight were Chris, Taylor, and Elliott. Taylor really makes me laugh. He can sing but his moves are so jerky and he thinks he's Ray Charles, lol. He was twitching like he was having seizures, lol.  :)) Elliott sounded awesome. I really hope he makes it far. I really like Chris too. I can't listen to Kevin singing. His songs are so boring. He never moves around on stage. All he does is stand there frozen. Will makes me bored watching him too. Their performances always make me sleepy. I hope those are the two leaving tomorrow.

RC

Kevin should definitely go after that last thing, whatever that was. I honestly cannot think what Paula saw in that to just be glowing about that performance, it was horrible. I think when the show gets to a certain point, with less contestants, Paula cannot bring herself to be critical of these people and just has to say positive things about everybody. I don't particularly like Simon, but at least I know he'll say what he really feels, and he got it right most of the time last night.. one or two things may have been off, but at least he doesn't say something is amazing when it sucked. Anyway, I am not liking Gedeon either.. he is sounding way too preachy, and I don't just mean with all the "God bless you"'s he throws out, just the sound of his voice, the way he accentuates the words, it's like he wants to be the next Jesse Jackson, but one that sings.. not to mention that stupid fake grin he keeps putting on, it might have been real at one point, but you can tell now that he does it just because people have talked about it. If those 2, Kevin and Gedeon, leave, I would be ok with that.. I could put up with Bobby Brady for another week, but not Gedeon. Chris and Taylor definitely both had it, they rocked it. I'd be shocked if Chris isn't a finalist. I didn't think Elliott did as good as he could have, and Ace almost sounded like a girl for most of that song, but did a good job with it, and Bucky did pretty well also.

Bree

Chris and Elliot were the best singers tonight and I think Kevin and Will are getting the boot. :)

Helen

It will probably be Kevin and Will getting the boot but if Gedeon was one of them getting the boot it wouldn't upset me at all. I just adore Chris and Taylor was very good.

foxx

I find the Gedeon hate interesting...He's just a boy!  When I first saw him, I assumed he was like 28 or 29...not 17!  I think the "God Bless You's" are cute coming from him...and the boy has a powerhouse voice!  I also don't think that smile is fake...I think its frickin adorable!

Will needs to go...Mr. Foxx noticed a creepy similarity between Will and someone we went to college with...and now I can't look at him without thinking about that guy (can you tell I didn't like that guy?).  Plus, he sucks. 

Kevin needs to go too...I am all for the nerdy geeky thing, I mean, look at Clay Aiken...but Mr. Foxx (who apparently is always my voice of reality) reminded me that Clay has an amazing voice...therefore you could get over the geek...but with Kevin, not so much.  I mean, I still want to pet him on his little head and tell him it's all going to be okay...but he needs to go home...

I like Bucky.  I can't help it.  Mr. Foxx (damn him) pointed out that he is just the male version of Kellie Pickler and that I should like her too...however, I find it hard to believe her cutesy crap.  I mean, who the hell doesn't know that SALMON is not pronounced Sal-man.  Stupid gets you nowhere in my book. 

Chris...mmmmm  He's one sexy slice o' man.  Ace surprised the hell out of me with the M. Jackson voice...and my goodness he's pretty.  I decided he should sing a Prince song next week...that would be hot.  Elliott's voice is just so amazing...he always gets my votes.  Taylor just frickin rocks.  I don't know if he's the next American Idol, but I will be very sad when he leaves.  He reminds me of (and I can't remember his name) the guy who was always saying "Hercules!" from Season 2 (?).  I really liked him and I am sad he fell off the face of the earth.

From reading (and hearing some) about the Girls night...I think Kinnik and Melissa will go, and *crosses fingers* Kevin and Will.  After those two guys are gone, I will be rooting to kick the girls out of the top 12, with Katherine, Mandisa and Ayla the only ones I would be willing to save...

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 06:52:47 AM
him it's all going to be okay...but he needs to go home...

He reminds me of (and I can't remember his name) the guy who was always saying "Hercules!" from Season 2 (?).  I really liked him and I am sad he fell off the face of the earth.

Rickey Smith ?

foxx

Tara

Yqw.....When Ruben won AI and went on to make his 1st CD...Rickey was a backup singer for him...and since then I don't know what happened to him or Ruben as a matter of fact....lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview