PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:51:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2006, 09:01:08 AM
Yqw.....When Ruben won AI and went on to make his 1st CD...Rickey was a backup singer for him...and since then I don't know what happened to him or Ruben as a matter of fact....lol

:))  poor Ruben...and Ricky...

You really are an unending fountain of AI info, woman!  Glad to have you around!

hades

ruben and ricky are relaxing at the place where most do after their fifteen minutes of fame are over  :))

Fluffy756

Bree

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Ace surprised the hell out of me with the M. Jackson voice...and my goodness he's pretty.  I decided he should sing a Prince song next week...that would be hot. 

I was just reading Aces bio on AI site and would you look at who his American Idol is.....u got esp Foxx? lol
http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/ace_young/

sd1619

I was searching around some websites about American Idol and I found one that was interesting and they said that Nigel someone from Idol was on Good Day LA yesterday and said there is a shocker with the girls tonight www.televisionwithoutpity.com was where I found it.  I also check out votefortheworst.com.  They are the site that kept Jasmine Trias and Scott Savol in way longer then they should have been.  This year they are saying to vote for Kellie and Kevin.  It's kind of an amusing site.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2006, 09:56:22 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Ace surprised the hell out of me with the M. Jackson voice...and my goodness he's pretty.  I decided he should sing a Prince song next week...that would be hot.

I was just reading Aces bio on AI site and would you look at who his American Idol is.....u got esp Foxx? lol
http://www.idolonfox.com/contestants/ace_young/

Sweet!  That's so funny...I must have superpowers....

foxx

Quote from: SD1619 on March 09, 2006, 10:20:33 AM
I was searching around some websites about American Idol and I found one that was interesting and they said that Nigel someone from Idol was on Good Day LA yesterday and said there is a shocker with the girls tonight www.televisionwithoutpity.com was where I found it.  I also check out votefortheworst.com.  They are the site that kept Jasmine Trias and Scott Savol in way longer then they should have been.  This year they are saying to vote for Kellie and Kevin.  It's kind of an amusing site.

BWAH HA HA HA HA....went to the votefortheworst site... :))  Thought I'd give all you Kellie lovers this link....

http://votefortheworst.com/pickler.html   

hee hee hee hee  >:D

LastCall

I thought someone had ACE BY HIS GALUONIES ??? :))
   with that pitch in voice   :o

ClingFree

Quote from: Fluffy756 on March 09, 2006, 09:30:54 AM
I think Ace Is hot!!!!

fluffy

Ace is hot .. but I gotta tell ya .. Chris does it for me. That whole badboy look thing .... Thought I outgrew that in college, guess not!

foxx

This is for all of us Chris lovers...

mmmmmmm.....

btw...you're welcome!   :))

Bree

Chris is #1 in my book...Thanks Foxx O0

shoes

ClingFree

chunkster

I watched this season for the first time the other night. Can't say that any of them really made an impact on me... that one guy is hot but eh I think the show has lost the spark it had seasons 1 and 2. I still love the audition episodes though

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 09, 2006, 10:30:56 AM
I thought someone had ACE BY HIS GALUONIES ??? :))
   with that pitch in voice   :o

That someone was me..... :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 10:30:01 AM

BWAH HA HA HA HA....went to the votefortheworst site... :))  Thought I'd give all you Kellie lovers this link....

http://votefortheworst.com/pickler.html   

hee hee hee hee  >:D

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW   :o :o

Tara

Omg Bo Bice yummy yummy yummy.....Was he looking all sexy or what?  mmmmmmmmm Id like to give him " The Real Thing"   ;D ;D

tigereyes

Tara

I think we all agreed she would be gone...She sang the same song again and still butchered it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview