PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:47:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

It really wouldn't make me sad to see Paris go either....

tigereyes

Paris did great the first week. The past 2 weeks though she hasn't been doing good. She needs do better next week.

foxx

Well that sucked.  Will was the only one I am glad to see go...Gedeon can really, really sing.  That bites that Kevin is still in this.  I really liked Ayla too...Mr. Foxx observed that she is probably better off considering she is so smart and talented in other ways...AI would have whored her out to the public and ruined her chances of pursuing her brains and athleticism...

...and I know its just because I talk about her so much, but man, every time I see Kellie Pickler, I just want to smack her stupid little fake face.  Ew.   >:D    ;)

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 07:48:32 PM
Well that sucked.  Will was the only one I am glad to see go...Gedeon can really, really sing.  That bites that Kevin is still in this.  I really liked Ayla too...Mr. Foxx observed that she is probably better off considering she is so smart and talented in other ways...AI would have whored her out to the public and ruined her chances of pursuing her brains and athleticism...

...and I know its just because I talk about her so much, but man, every time I see Kellie Pickler, I just want to smack her stupid little fake face.  Ew.   >:D    ;)

I was waiting to see what you had to say about Kellie!!! lol You should be happy that your boy Elliott made it.

foxx

Lol Helen...I was so nervous about Elliott!  I can't wait until the stylists get a hold of them next week...I think Elliott has some cute under there somewhere...  ;)

...and Stevie Wonder next week?  How much is Elliott gonna kick everyone else's ass?  I cannot wait to see Pickler butcher a Stevie song... :))

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 07:53:35 PM
Lol Helen...I was so nervous about Elliott!  I can't wait until the stylists get a hold of them next week...I think Elliott has some cute under there somewhere...  ;)

...and Stevie Wonder next week?  How much is Elliott gonna kick everyone else's ass?  I cannot wait to see Pickler butcher a Stevie song... :))

OK, let's make a deal here.....lol. You stop hating on Kellie and I won't say anything about Elliott.... :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

foxx

lol...sorry Helen...no deal.  I cannot disguise the hate....It must be expressed!  You can pick on Elliott all you want... I still know he rocks!   ;)

:-*

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 07:57:58 PM
lol...sorry Helen...no deal.  I cannot disguise the hate....It must be expressed!  You can pick on Elliott all you want... I still know he rocks!   ;)

:-*

Oh my...... :'(

RC

Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 10:30:01 AM

BWAH HA HA HA HA....went to the votefortheworst site... :))  Thought I'd give all you Kellie lovers this link....

http://votefortheworst.com/pickler.html   

hee hee hee hee  >:D

Gee.. now there is a wealth of credible, intelligent, and reliable journalism if I ever saw it! /end sarcasm

Wow.. a site that prints "lies" and the real "truths" all from a supposed former friend of Kellie's.. yeah, no reason why that person might be holding a grudge, huh? And no reason to make up his own stories and lies and sell them to some cheap ass website that supposedly prints truths about people and calls them the "worst".. IF he is even a real former friend of hers to begin with! Is there any proof given that he is, or do they just take the word of any schmuck that writes in with stories? Is he so believable cuz he found a 3-year old picture of someone that kinda looks like Kellie, but could also be just about any 16-yr. old girl from anywhere, they all look like that at some point. Gotta love KELLIE'S LIE #3: "I'm just so gosh darn likeable.".. oh my, what a horrible, horrible lie that is.. seems to me that what has been said on the show, how the others react with her, even the judges, and the audience, people here, the voters (and I'm sure it's not them keeping her around), there ain't no lie about that. Who runs that site, some 15 yr. old boys, in between hacking into other sites and looking at pictures of girls' naughty bits (or maybe boys for that matter)?? All of that sounds like the crap you'd see on a message board somewhere by a bunch of young kids who only like to say the worst possible things about people just so they can cause a ruckus and get other people riled up. 

And I'm not saying all that cuz it's about Kellie.. it's the site, apparently they have another "shocking tell all" about Kevin too, which I'm sure is more of the same crap, and I don't even like him. And tell me the significance of a site that hates all these people, hates the show and everything about it, and yet watches the show religiously, talks about it endlessly, has a website devoted to it, spend all their free time gathering the info to put on the site and maintaining it, and has a bunch of people help vote for who they think is the worst singer there? So, they hate this person so much that they want to see them win the contest and receive a recording contract and become a star? Yeah, that makes sense. And in the meanwhile, someone else who they think might actually be a better singer or performer, if they even care about that, gets railroaded out of that experience because of them, or with their help at least. Yeah, what a nice group of people over there!

RC

Anyway.. onto my real post, about the actual show..

I was only surprised and a bit sad to see Ayla go.. and ya had to feel bad for her up there, everyone else kinda takes it in stride and puts on the happy face and says that life goes on, etc... but she was so totally upset that she was voted off, she could barely talk let alone making her have to sing that song all over again! And what's up with that anyway?? These people have their dreams dashed, they gotta feel at least a bit bad when they get the news, and then they have to perform the same song that led to them getting voted off in the first place! If you're gonna make them sing their way off the stage and the show, they should at least let them pick any song that they sang during the competition, hopefully one that they know well and sung well before, and one that was received better than the their last performance. At least then they could go out with a bit more confidence and feel better about themselves instead of having to do an apparent bad performance all over again. And like I said in a previous post, Gedeon was getting on my nerves, and apparently others as well, as he didn't get enough votes, and I'm ok with that.. Kevin survived, but that might have only been because there was someone else that was worse in people's minds.. but now that there's only 12, with 6 guys.. Kevin is not one of the best there. I would rank him #12 right now. Everyone else left, there is something great about them, although Paris better step it up if she has any hope of beating out the rest of them, cuz they are a tough pack to beat. I think Melissa may be gaining ground instead of losing it.. not that she couldn't be the next to go, but she's definitely gotten better. Paris could even go before her.

Bree

I have to say I was surprised when Gedeon got the boot and Kevin got to stay.  I think Gedeon sings 100 times better than Kevin does.  I still think Ace and Elliot are hot and as for the girls I have not chosen who I think will go on.

But I think Chris is going to take it to the bank.... :D :D

PogoCrazyMomma

Very sad to see ayla go she was my fav. girl I blame myself for falling asleep  :))  after getting busy signal for 20 min. I gave up figuring she would just make it,  I should have been persistant as I was with my votes for chris, had house phone and two cells going for him  ;D. I  think chris should win it , he is amazing and hot too!!  there's something about taylor that i like, but I don't think he'll win. I'm not too keen on any of the woman left, I like lisa but she is still young and I'm sure if she doesn't win, we will still she her singing in the future. But last year Constantine was my fav. and i was shocked when he was voted off. (also blame myself--I never voted till this year)to this day I think he is better than bo bice, and carrie underwood may have a great voice but she is not to my liking. At my age I like my rock music, and that's what idol needs is for a real rocker to finally win!!!Unfortunately young people are the ones casting so many of the votes and most of them aren't into the likes of Chris's style and voice.  We "old" rockers are a dying breed and for every newer rock band like fuel, nickelback, etc. there are three to four pop singers like britney,  jessica, lindsey, and hillary, etc. and then add the rap musicans, it just shows how outweighed music is against plain old hard rock!!  Boy I can ramble on  :))  :)) 

Kelly

wow I was sure surprised I thought bucky and Kevin would of been the ones to go....even tho I like them both Alya is such a better singer than Kellie too...so sad!

I have some blinkies I made of all the remaining 12 contestants on the blinkies page if y'all want them click the link in my signature below...Next week should be interesting to say the least Stevie Wonder is hard to sing with a great voice they all have their work cut out for them...I'm hooked on this show!!

foxx

Quote from: RC on March 09, 2006, 09:02:54 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 09, 2006, 10:30:01 AM

BWAH HA HA HA HA....went to the votefortheworst site... :))  Thought I'd give all you Kellie lovers this link....

http://votefortheworst.com/pickler.html   

hee hee hee hee  >:D

Gee.. now there is a wealth of credible, intelligent, and reliable journalism if I ever saw it! /end sarcasm

Wow.. a site that prints "lies" and the real "truths" all from a supposed former friend of Kellie's.. yeah, no reason why that person might be holding a grudge, huh? And no reason to make up his own stories and lies and sell them to some cheap ass website that supposedly prints truths about people and calls them the "worst".. IF he is even a real former friend of hers to begin with! Is there any proof given that he is, or do they just take the word of any schmuck that writes in with stories? Is he so believable cuz he found a 3-year old picture of someone that kinda looks like Kellie, but could also be just about any 16-yr. old girl from anywhere, they all look like that at some point. Gotta love KELLIE'S LIE #3: "I'm just so gosh darn likeable.".. oh my, what a horrible, horrible lie that is.. seems to me that what has been said on the show, how the others react with her, even the judges, and the audience, people here, the voters (and I'm sure it's not them keeping her around), there ain't no lie about that. Who runs that site, some 15 yr. old boys, in between hacking into other sites and looking at pictures of girls' naughty bits (or maybe boys for that matter)?? All of that sounds like the crap you'd see on a message board somewhere by a bunch of young kids who only like to say the worst possible things about people just so they can cause a ruckus and get other people riled up. 

And I'm not saying all that cuz it's about Kellie.. it's the site, apparently they have another "shocking tell all" about Kevin too, which I'm sure is more of the same crap, and I don't even like him. And tell me the significance of a site that hates all these people, hates the show and everything about it, and yet watches the show religiously, talks about it endlessly, has a website devoted to it, spend all their free time gathering the info to put on the site and maintaining it, and has a bunch of people help vote for who they think is the worst singer there? So, they hate this person so much that they want to see them win the contest and receive a recording contract and become a star? Yeah, that makes sense. And in the meanwhile, someone else who they think might actually be a better singer or performer, if they even care about that, gets railroaded out of that experience because of them, or with their help at least. Yeah, what a nice group of people over there!

Wow...didn't really think anyone would actually take it seriously...It was  a funny little site that played into my hatred of all things Kellie.  It was a joke...chill out. 

PogoCrazyMomma

Love the idol blinkies!!!! Ksart I saw your blinkies earlier and copied a couple but when i saw that you added idols, I had to add chris to my siggy!!!great job and thanks!!!!!

Libra

Wow...didn't really think anyone would actually take it seriously...It was  a funny little site that played into my hatred of all things Kellie.  It was a joke...chill out. 

Oh noooooo!  I cannot, absolutely WILL NOT be friends with ANYONE that has a hatred of all things Kellie.  I love her!  I want her to win!  I want to marry her and have her babies and I'm not even gay! 

Aw, Foxx, and I thought you and I were gonna be tight.  Durn!

:)) :)) :)) :))

Libra
PS.  I do like Pickler, though.  She's just cute in that retarded flea kinda way....

nightperson

Quote from: PogoCrazyMomma on March 10, 2006, 11:16:12 AM
Love the idol blinkies!!!! Ksart I saw your blinkies earlier and copied a couple but when i saw that you added idols, I had to add chris to my siggy!!!great job and thanks!!!!!
love the ittle doggie pogocrazymomma  and yes i think the siggy blinkies are very cute but im the type that dont know how to put on signature when i try to dl them all i get is page not found  and that is with imageshak dont know why but i do  maybe when homer comes on he will help me are surprise me

Tara

Omg you guys are to much....lmao   Not everyones gonna like the same person but u guys are cracking me up....now if I can figure out how to get Ace underneath me ( in my signature part ) hee hee  I will be doing good....Btw Foxx nice avatar  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2006, 11:24:57 AM
Omg you guys are to much....lmao   Not everyones gonna like the same person but u guys are cracking me up....now if I can figure out how to get Ace underneath me ( in my signature part ) hee hee  I will be doing good....Btw Foxx nice avatar  :)) :))

YOU GUYS SUCK!   :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview