PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:56:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2006, 11:24:57 AM
Omg you guys are to much....lmao   Not everyones gonna like the same person but u guys are cracking me up....now if I can figure out how to get Ace underneath me ( in my signature part ) hee hee  I will be doing good....Btw Foxx nice avatar  :)) :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2006, 11:24:57 AM
Omg you guys are to much....lmao   Not everyones gonna like the same person but u guys are cracking me up....now if I can figure out how to get Ace underneath me ( in my signature part ) hee hee  I will be doing good....Btw Foxx nice avatar  :)) :))

:)) :)) :)) im glad you put (in the signature) in there :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 10, 2006, 11:21:29 AM

Wow...didn't really think anyone would actually take it seriously...It was  a funny little site that played into my hatred of all things Kellie.  It was a joke...chill out. 

Oh noooooo!  I cannot, absolutely WILL NOT be friends with ANYONE that has a hatred of all things Kellie.  I love her!  I want her to win!  I want to marry her and have her babies and I'm not even gay! 

Aw, Foxx, and I thought you and I were gonna be tight.  Durn!

:)) :)) :)) :))

Libra
PS.  I do like Pickler, though.  She's just cute in that retarded flea kinda way....

:))  Thanks Sunny...needed the laugh! ...and you know you will still love me even if I do hate Kellie... ;)

ps...glad you all like my avatar!  I can't keep it long though...It kinda makes me want to find her and hurt her... :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 10, 2006, 11:31:20 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 10, 2006, 11:21:29 AM

Wow...didn't really think anyone would actually take it seriously...It was  a funny little site that played into my hatred of all things Kellie.  It was a joke...chill out. 

Oh noooooo!  I cannot, absolutely WILL NOT be friends with ANYONE that has a hatred of all things Kellie.  I love her!  I want her to win!  I want to marry her and have her babies and I'm not even gay! 

Aw, Foxx, and I thought you and I were gonna be tight.  Durn!

:)) :)) :)) :))

Libra
PS.  I do like Pickler, though.  She's just cute in that retarded flea kinda way....

:))  Thanks Sunny...needed the laugh! ...and you know you will still love me even if I do hate Kellie... ;)

:-*

Tara

Ok heres the good juicy stuff from American Idol boards....Seems our boy Taylor is leading in replies under his name  http://myidol.idolonfox.com/Boards/

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2006, 11:53:27 AM
Ok heres the good juicy stuff from American Idol boards....Seems our boy Taylor is leading in replies under his name  http://myidol.idolonfox.com/Boards/

thanks for the info

Helen

Quote from: KsArt on March 10, 2006, 10:15:24 AM
wow I was sure surprised I thought bucky and Kevin would of been the ones to go....even tho I like them both Alya is such a better singer than Kellie too...so sad!

I have some blinkies I made of all the remaining 12 contestants on the blinkies page if y'all want them click the link in my signature below...Next week should be interesting to say the least Stevie Wonder is hard to sing with a great voice they all have their work cut out for them...I'm hooked on this show!!

Thanks for sharing the blinkies!! That was very nice of you.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 10, 2006, 11:31:20 AM

ps...glad you all like my avatar!  I can't keep it long though...It kinda makes me want to find her and hurt her... :))

Foxx, you surprise me. I didn't think you had it in you to hate anyone that bad.  :-*

foxx

I don't actually hate her Helen...You are right, I really don't hate anyone!  However, it seems that every year, there is one person on AI who to me, just plain doesn't belong there...yet for some reason, they stay...week after week after week!  Last year, Scott Savol...I actually didn't like him even more because he was a batterer...but yet week after week, he hung around, eventually getting more votes than Constantine...who I really liked!

At this point, its kinda just fun to razz people about her...there's a little  >:D  in me!!!

Homer

Quote from: foxx on March 10, 2006, 04:41:29 PM
I don't actually hate her Helen...You are right, I really don't hate anyone!  However, it seems that every year, there is one person on AI who to me, just plain doesn't belong there...yet for some reason, they stay...week after week after week!  Last year, Scott Savol...I actually didn't like him even more because he was a batterer...but yet week after week, he hung around, eventually getting more votes than Constantine...who I really liked!

At this point, its kinda just fun to razz people about her...there's a little  >:D  in me!!!

I believe the word you are looking for would be "dislike"  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:49:20 PM

I believe the word you are looking for would be "dislike"  :P

:P  My grandma used to say that to me...  "You mean you dislike them. You don't hate anyone.  If you say you hate them, that means you want them to die."  That's a nice lesson, but kinda scary when you're 5! 

:-* Thanks Homer, lol.

Homer

I think I learned it the same way foxx. Then I learned all those great grown up words. :o :P :))

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:53:08 PM
I think I learned it the same way foxx. Then I learned all those great grown up words. :o :P :))

:))  Grown up words are fun!   :))

Helen

Ok Foxx, I can buy that explanation cause I know you pretty well and you just don't seem like the "hater" type of person. As for last year, the person I thought was taking up very valuable space was the red-headed kid, think his name was John. I really liked Constantine too and he always got my votes.

Helen

Quote from: Homer on March 10, 2006, 04:53:08 PM

Hahaha!!! Seems those "grown up" words are more effective too!!!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: Helen on March 10, 2006, 04:55:04 PM

Ok Foxx, I can buy that explanation cause I know you pretty well and you just don't seem like the "hater" type of person. As for last year, the person I thought was taking up very valuable space was the red-headed kid, think his name was John. I really liked Constantine too and he always got my votes.

:-* Helen...

(I "disliked" John too!)

triniqueen27

foxx

Quote from: triniqueen27 on March 10, 2006, 05:03:32 PM
well i dislike chicken little  ::)

Gotta agree with you trini...I miss Gedeon already!  Chicken Little deserved to leave instead.   :'(

Homer

nightperson

remembering the way my mom would say you either behave are else   "ELSE" was always used by my mon but never knew what the else would have been never been that far to take her to the else  :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview