PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:59:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2006, 03:09:35 PM

Seems Kellie will always have something to fall back on  O0

That was outright mean!!  :P

Tara

I just found it at a sight and was sharing it....trust me the other ones were worse... ;)

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2006, 04:17:54 PM
I just found it at a sight and was sharing it....trust me the other ones were worse... ;)

Obviously people have nothing better to do with their time but be mean and hateful. They must be very jealous or they wouldn't be wasting their time.

Tara

Theres so many sites out there and they do it will all the contestants...The poor contestants have to put up with all that if they look online ...which Im sure they do...but to have to deal with the hate emails and Simon also....wooooooo thats a job in its own

PogoCrazyMomma

Thought I'd move this up so we don't have duplicate topics for idol.  Can't wait for the show tonight, Stevie Wonder songs (i think that's what they're doing) should be interesting how the contestants will do.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on March 11, 2006, 03:49:06 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 11, 2006, 03:09:35 PM

Seems Kellie will always have something to fall back on  O0

That was outright mean!!  :P

mean...but funny none the less... ;)

Tara

Stevie Wonder night...this should be interesting...Stevie has probably close to 50 albums...with tons of songs...All in all it should be a good night with good music...but for some odd reason I think were going to be saying...why did so and so sing that song for?   Usually when theres a good choice they pick the songs that suck to sing...but hoping I am wrong...its a 2 hour show tonite and 30 minute result tomorrow.

foxx

I think tonight will be the downfall for a few people...if they don't get voted off this week, there will be a black cloud hanging over them from here on out...Stevie Wonder songs are incredibly hard to sing...

Here we go Elliott...time to distinguish yourself from the rest of the crowd...I can't wait to see what hair and wardrobe has done for him...

Homer

When is this crapola over with? It keeps interrupting my regular programs. >:(

Is it really necessary for it to be on for 2 hours? :o Sounds like they are dragging it out. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 02:42:43 PM
When is this crapola over with? It keeps interrupting my regular programs. >:(

Is it really necessary for it to be on for 2 hours? :o Sounds like they are dragging it out. >:(

It is FOX, Homer...They like to drag everything out!  At least its not on 3 days a week anymore...

There are two things in life that I am ashamed of myself for...Driving a gas guzzling SUV  (I need 4x4 here in the winter) and watching anything on FOX.  American Idol and 24 are guilty pleasures of mine....

And it will be over sometime in May, to answer your question!   ::)

Homer

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 02:50:03 PM
May? :o Surely your pulling my leg. :P

Nope...12 finalists left...11 weeks...

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 02:56:46 PM
CRAP! I'm gonna go postal. LOL :(

You need to just get on the bandwagon with the rest of us and get involved...we   <3  American Idol....wooo hoooo I got to use the new heart ...thxs for the heart btw..

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 14, 2006, 02:40:44 PM
I think tonight will be the downfall for a few people...if they don't get voted off this week, there will be a black cloud hanging over them from here on out...Stevie Wonder songs are incredibly hard to sing...

Here we go Elliott...time to distinguish yourself from the rest of the crowd...I can't wait to see what hair and wardrobe has done for him...

I already read somewhere that Elliott did get a change in his hair somehow and Melissa and Mandissa got highlights...woo hoo huh...lmao   That site that says vote for Kevin and keep him in wants Kevin to stay in for the next 2 weeks...cuz the top 10 go on tour when its over not the top 12...so the next 2 that leave wont be attending...From reading around on other boards it looks like Melissa Bucky and Kevin are the next 3 to go ...but then again you never know...next week Barry Manilow is special guest....so guess what there singing next week...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bra

Obviously people have nothing better to do with their time but be mean and hateful. They must be very jealous or they wouldn't be wasting their time.

yup

Kelly

woooohooooo I can't wait for the show to start....sorry you don't like the show Homer.....my mother hates it also and acts like everyone in the world should hate it too...but I know you wouldn't go THAT far.....heeeeheeee ;D

SaintHiρρo

I've watched the 1st season with Kelly Clarkson. The 2nd season, I was mildly entertained with Ruben & Clay. The 3rd season was a complete and total waste to me and I can't remember who won. I think the 4th season was the one with Bo Bice & that county girl who won (sorry, normally I remember her name but right now, it's completely escaping me). So I must ask, is this the 5th season or did I sleep an entire year (well, not an entire one as I saw The Amazing Race each and every season)?

Tara

Ok Constantine fans.....I was watching E news just now and Constantine and Kellie Pickler are a item

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:19:29 PM
I've watched the 1st season with Kelly Clarkson. The 2nd season, I was mildly entertained with Ruben & Clay. The 3rd season was a complete and total waste to me and I can't remember who won. I think the 4th season was the one with Bo Bice & that county girl who won (sorry, normally I remember her name but right now, it's completely escaping me). So I must ask, is this the 5th season or did I sleep an entire year (well, not an entire one as I saw The Amazing Race each and every season)?

Its the 5th season and I have to agree 3rd season sucked...I didnt care for it...I still watch tho...This year seems to be going pretty good so far...It hasnt been boring yet and as for Amazing Race season 9 ? It comes on after AI...so u can watch both  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview