PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:35:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 04:20:04 PM
Ok Constantine fans.....I was watching E news just now and Constantine and Kellie Pickler are a item

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Apparently, I overestimated Constantine's intelligence quotient...

Kelly

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 03:26:36 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 14, 2006, 02:40:44 PM
I think tonight will be the downfall for a few people...if they don't get voted off this week, there will be a black cloud hanging over them from here on out...Stevie Wonder songs are incredibly hard to sing...

Here we go Elliott...time to distinguish yourself from the rest of the crowd...I can't wait to see what hair and wardrobe has done for him...

I already read somewhere that Elliott did get a change in his hair somehow and Melissa and Mandissa got highlights...woo hoo huh...lmao   That site that says vote for Kevin and keep him in wants Kevin to stay in for the next 2 weeks...cuz the top 10 go on tour when its over not the top 12...so the next 2 that leave wont be attending...From reading around on other boards it looks like Melissa Bucky and Kevin are the next 3 to go ...but then again you never know...next week Barry Manilow is special guest....so guess what there singing next week...duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I totally love Elliot and can't wait to see him...he kinda looks like a troll but I love trolls....lol

hes gonna be great tonight he should out shine them all...crossing fingers!!!

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on March 14, 2006, 04:33:33 PM

...he kinda looks like a troll but I love trolls....lol

omg...now thats too funny  :)) :))

LastCall

I Cannot
  wait for Kevin to sing  a Stevie Wonder song  :))

Tara

Chad ...Be nice to Kevin he could be your next American Idol

LastCall

I like Kevin :))   ::)   COUGH COUGH COUGH

Tara

Chad you must of caught Bobbys cough in another post   :)) :))

LastCall

I have only been here with you darling :)) :)) :))
   Ps Kevins glasses will fall off of his face tonight singing :)) :))

Tara

If he makes it a few more weeks they will buy him contacts ...they do wonderful makeovers

triniqueen27

ok were off to a great start with ace woohoo <3

Tara

Ok....let me say this before I forget...Randy just told Ace...Man...I didn't know about this Stevie Wonder stuff ...its hard to sing him...wellllllllllllllllllllllllll Randy my dear Mr dawg pound owner they HAVE to sing Stevie tonite....they make me mad when they do that crap....yanno what I mean? 

LastCall

::)  I am not saying 1 word about A Idol I am enough  hot water with the sopranos forgetting about the time difference  :-\

Tara

You can talk about it we dont care...we said earlier when we started this...if you dont want to know anything dont read it..so its ok...and OMG Im sorry Kellie lovers...this is horrid...but I knew this was going to happen...she wont be the only one suckin tonite Im sure

tigereyes

I know I didn't like Ace or Kellie tonight. But like you said Tara this won't be the only one sucking tonight.

tigereyes

I want to see some Elliott. Kevin will be a crack up when his turn comes too, lol.

triniqueen27

Tara

Ok this is the last thing I am going to say about her ...Look at my eyelashes and then pulls them??? comeon...lmaoooooooooooo

triniqueen27

Elliott really dragged the song...booooooooooooo

Tara

:'( :'(  Tonite is just not working for me   :'( :'(

tigereyes

I thought he was going to pick a different song to do. I think he did pretty good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview