PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:31:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkInDrublic

just got done watching it (frickin dvr finally worked)... Taylor and Chris were my favorites tonight. Would LOVE to see Kellie, Bucky and Melissa go. And man oh man why did chicken little sing THAT song... it creeped me out  :)) :))

RC

I would admit that Kellie did not do well.. but then it is not exactly her style of music, and she had to pick something. I think Melissa did do a pretty good job, after getting over the missed lyric.. but just like the judges, you can overlook that because for a lot of these people, they are not accustomed to this music. This was not like the rest of the previous weeks where they could pick a song they knew, or one they've done before, or just one they are a fan of.. they had to go through tons of songs by one person and pick something that was most likely totally new to them, learn the lyrics and the music, and practice as much as they could in less than a week's time, and then perform it on one of the biggest stages around (don't mean stages literally as in the stage they stood on, but that was pretty big too). So I do think Melissa recovered nicely and the goof shouldn't really be held against her. Kevin though.. my oh my.. I hope all the little girls who want to vote had lots of homework to finish and didn't get the chance to.. please let him go, he really needs to go, he doesn't belong here. Seeing Kevin trying to bust some moves up there was not a good thing to watch. I don't think he's nowhere in the same league vocally with any of the others either. Even though these performances are important, I think they need to take into account all of them up to this point, and not just their last one.. and because of that, Kellie should get a pass, especially over Kevin, who should really have been gone last week after that horrible job he did, one of several for me.

Ace did alright, Elliott and Bucky were ok, not great, but not bad either. I almost couldn't understand what Bucky was singing a lot of the time, I couldn't tell if he was missing lyrics or singing in another language or just mumbling some garbled words.. only time I picked up the lyric was when it came time to say "superstitious". Paris made up for the last couple weeks and did a better job this time.. Mandisa did very well, even without footwear.. I thought Lisa did very well, and it was nice to see her do something besides a slow ballad.. Taylor was great once again.. and I think the 2 best performances of the night were Kat and Chris... both were awesome.

Kelly

I loved Elliot, Katherine, Taylor and Chris at the end was phenomenal!!!

Tara

Chris Daughtry steals the show on 'Idol'

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11831595/

Heres Msnbcs recap of each singer last night

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 12:51:21 PM

Eeek!! I can't wait till I get home (where I have speakers) and listen!  I missed Chris because I had a Big Mac Attack (and a buy one, get one free coupon) and i could NOT wait.

Lib

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 01:02:55 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 12:51:21 PM

Eeek!! I can't wait till I get home (where I have speakers) and listen!  I missed Chris because I had a Big Mac Attack (and a buy one, get one free coupon) and i could NOT wait.

Lib

Everyday I find out things about you that just make me  <3 you more Libra...mmmmmm Big Macs...

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on March 15, 2006, 03:39:20 PM
Hi its me :)
  I think Kevin will go tonight and Bucky
      Females  Kellie and Kathrine  will also be gone  :'(

Only one of the 12 goes tonight...

LastCall

foxx

triniqueen27

LastCall

nightperson

Tara

I think its gonna be Melissa...but not because I think she deserves to...but thats who I think got less votes

LastCall

Kevin

Tara I think :))  about time dont you think?

Tara

Yea Kevin needs to go but I doubt he will...hes got the granny and teenie boppers and that one site that is helping him so he will be around a few weeks....Oh man i just missed there commercial  >:(

Sweet_Karamel

I think it's Kevin. Just have to wait and see.

triniqueen27

yea i too believe that chicken little will be around for awhile :-\

LastCall

triniqueen27

omg whattttttt no aceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee >:(

Sweet_Karamel

Nooooooooooo! Not my Ace. OMG! I like him. :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview