PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:34:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

He will be there a few more weeks watch and see....hes got little girls voting for him and grannies and people who feel sorry for him and a site called vote for the worst is ummm like behind him 100% they vote for the underdogs

triniqueen27

::) ok same time same place next week O0 ::)

LastCall

LOL pickles
ACE better watch out next week he is to pretty and some are not buying it imo
     he must stop that squeaky voice like someone has him by the ballons well u know what I mean ::)

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on March 15, 2006, 06:34:26 PM
::) ok same time same place next week O0 ::)

On Tuesday ...yeppers ...its suppose to be Barry Manilow week ( gag) but Im not sure

LastCall

Hate Barry M I even hate to say his name
    that will be easy he has easy songs that u want to hang youself  :)) :)) :)) ::)

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 06:32:03 PM
Kelly Pickler aka Barbie Jr on Botox
Quote from: LastCall on March 15, 2006, 06:30:59 PM
WHO THE HECK IS PICKLES LMAO :))

OK, so Pickles ain't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, nor is she the best singer.  That being said, she is ME when I was that age.  I had the same accent, I was more or less an idiot, and I could (and still can) talk and talk and talk and talk about asinine bullcrap. I feel like I have to defend the poor Pickle.  But of course, I always root for the underdog, and she's the underdog on this forum.  

Out here in the real world, I'm rooting for the bald dude or the dude with gray hair... Or maybe the chick with one name... Wow, I really have to nickname these people so I remember their names.....

Libra

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 06:46:01 PM

OK, so Pickles ain't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, nor is she the best singer.  That being said, she is ME when I was that age.  I had the same accent, I was more or less an idiot, and I could (and still can) talk and talk and talk and talk about asinine bullcrap. I feel like I have to defend the poor Pickle.  But of course, I always root for the underdog, and she's the underdog on this forum.  

Out here in the real world, I'm rooting for the bald dude or the dude with gray hair... Or maybe the chick with one name... Wow, I really have to nickname these people so I remember their names.....

Libra

Shes not the underdog on this forum by far...I think theres just 3 of us that don't fall for her innocent crap....I think Chicken Little is the underdog here ....but not everyones going to like the same people ever and while I might think someone sucks the next person is gonna think there the best...thats life..and thats opinions and gawd knows we all have our opinions....Theres quite a few here that like Kellie....But like last year I didnt like Carrie at all...I just don't like that "type"  but Im not bashing her...I just don't care for her  O0

LastCall

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 06:51:36 PM

Libra

Shes not the underdog on this forum by far...I think theres just 3 of us that don't fall for her innocent crap....I think Chicken Little is the underdog here ....but not everyones going to like the same people ever and while I might think someone sucks the next person is gonna think there the best...thats life..and thats opinions and gawd knows we all have our opinions....Theres quite a few here that like Kellie....But like last year I didnt like Carrie at all...I just don't like that "type"  but Im not bashing her...I just don't care for her  O0

Well, then.   :o

You're entitled to your opinion as long as it's mine.  :)) :)) Just kidding!  

Ok, here's my nicknames thus far:

Kellie Pickler = Pickles
Ace Young = (doesn't have one, insert really hot guy synonym here)
Bucky Covington = (doesn't have one, but I'm think Needsadentist kinda fits)
Chris Daughtry = Baldie
Elliott Yamin (doesn't have one)
Katharine McPhee = Irish
Kevin Covais = Chicken Little (I think... Is this who y'all are referring to when you say Chicken Little?)
Lisa Tucker = (doesn't have one)
Mandisa = One Name Wonder
Melissa McGhee = Irish x2
Paris Bennett = Bunny (the name is Bunny, Energizer Bunny)
Taylor Hicks = Gray haired dude

Anyhoo, that's my little cheat sheet.  I gotta get names for those contestants that I've yet to name, because describing their appearance is getting tiresome.

Libra

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 07:08:12 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 15, 2006, 06:51:36 PM

Libra

Well, then.   :o

You're entitled to your opinion as long as it's mine.  :)) :)) Just kidding!  

Ok, here's my nicknames thus far:

Kellie Pickler = Pickles
Ace Young = (doesn't have one, insert really hot guy synonym here)
Bucky Covington = (doesn't have one, but I'm think Needsadentist kinda fits)
Chris Daughtry = Baldie
Elliott Yamin (doesn't have one)
Katharine McPhee = Irish
Kevin Covais = Chicken Little (I think... Is this who y'all are referring to when you say Chicken Little?)
Lisa Tucker = (doesn't have one)
Mandisa = One Name Wonder
Melissa McGhee = Irish x2
Paris Bennett = Bunny (the name is Bunny, Energizer Bunny)
Taylor Hicks = Gray haired dude

Anyhoo, that's my little cheat sheet.  I gotta get names for those contestants that I've yet to name, because describing their appearance is getting tiresome.

Libra

Pogo please give her ...her name back shes totally losing it  :)) :))

Lib and Foxx you have a PM from me  :))

Kelly

Well Melissa got the axe and it was kinda expected even she knew it was comin....I mean to mess up the words to Stevies song in front of him then in front of America....oh she had to go....but I think she'll be ok shes a sweet pretty girl and she CAN sing when she gets the words right....look at all the exposure she got being on Idol...I'm sure something positive will come of it for her and ALL the others we will be saying good bye to.....Kevin looked sooo shocked i thought was the funniest thing....he soooo cute thought....it seems to be a bit about popularity this season and not ALL about the singing...but alas this will end soon as we get down to the final weeks...I really feel Bucky,Kevin,Kellie will all be gone eventually.....one more thing...I liked Bucky's hair....lol...I might try that style myself    :))   :))   :))

foxx

This show really illustrates to me all the things I hate about people...Seriously...Pickles needs to go!  I don't care if you were once a silly little hillbilly Libra...you have more brains in your little pinky fingernail than that girl does...

Ace in the bottom three?  I am not all about "he's hot so he stays" (although he is pretty)...but the man can sing.  It may not be everyone's style, but singing that high, and that loud is not easy in the slightest...

Once he was safe, I was okay with it because I was kinda meh about both lisa and melissa...

But frickin-A people...Chicken Little?  Simon was right...Appalling.

I wish I could stop watching...but I really like some of them, so I can justify it to myself...for now!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 08:20:56 PM
This show really illustrates to me all the things I hate about people...Seriously...Pickles needs to go!  I don't care if you were once a silly little hillbilly Libra...you have more brains in your little pinky fingernail than that girl does...

Ace in the bottom three?  I am not all about "he's hot so he stays" (although he is pretty)...but the man can sing.  It may not be everyone's style, but singing that high, and that loud is not easy in the slightest...

Once he was safe, I was okay with it because I was kinda meh about both lisa and melissa...

But frickin-A people...Chicken Little?  Simon was right...Appalling.

I wish I could stop watching...but I really like some of them, so I can justify it to myself...for now!

It's like watching a train wreck, you want to look away, but you can't.  And I think Chicken Little is getting the Clay Aiken vote.  Just watch, after the finale, Chicken Little and Aiken will be on tour.  Geek Fest Tour 2006!  Rock on!!! (not that there's anything wrong with geeks)

Hey Foxx, did you read that thingie I sent you?  I know it's longer than heck, but I think you'll like it.  It's right up your alley and the play on words is amazing.

Libra

Kelly

Ace didn't look to happy when he returned to his seat either ....I think he was in total shock and is very nervous now.....someone said we need to vote and they are right....I was only able to get thru once for Elliot and once for Katherine then it was so busy I gave up....next week I will keep trying til I get thru!!!

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 06:23:53 AM
.  And I think Chicken Little is getting the Clay Aiken vote.  Just watch, after the finale, Chicken Little and Aiken will be on tour.  Geek Fest Tour 2006!  Rock on!!! (not that there's anything wrong with geeks)

Omg I know ....I mean I know your not calling Clay a geek !!!!!!! Yikes the war is on... >:D  May you have to lick Pickles glue outta her eyelashes...May you have to bear her children in the years to come...May you eat SAMON with her every night for 2 years....May Pickles eat all your Big Macs and use every coupon you have to wipe her butt......good grief girl....not my Clay   :'( :'(   

Anyways....still  <3 ya... O0

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 10:49:49 AM
.  And I think Chicken Little is getting the Clay Aiken vote.  Just watch, after the finale, Chicken Little and Aiken will be on tour.  Geek Fest Tour 2006!  Rock on!!! (not that there's anything wrong with geeks)

Omg I know ....I mean I know your not calling Clay a geek !!!!!!! Yikes the war is on... >:D  May you have to lick Pickles glue outta her eyelashes...May you have to bear her children in the years to come...May you eat SAMON with her every night for 2 years....May Pickles eat all your Big Macs and use every coupon you have to wipe her butt......good grief girl....not my Clay   :'( :'(   

Nice one Tara... :))

I also am a big Clay fan...really wanted him to win...his voice is so pretty.  Actually its funny, he was in an episode of Scrubs a couple of years back (maybe even just last year) and they aired that repeat on Tuesday night...we dvr'ed it and I watched it after hearing all of this years finalists sing and I was still blown away by his voice.  He may not be pretty like our boys Ace and Chris, but he's got the voice of an angel... 

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 11:08:34 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 10:49:49 AM

Nice one Tara... :))

I also am a big Clay fan...really wanted him to win...his voice is so pretty.  Actually its funny, he was in an episode of Scrubs a couple of years back (maybe even just last year) and they aired that repeat on Tuesday night...we dvr'ed it and I watched it after hearing all of this years finalists sing and I was still blown away by his voice.  He may not be pretty like our boys Ace and Chris, but he's got the voice of an angel... 

OMG!  Between my love for Pickles and dislike of Clay Geeken I mean Aiken, I'm gonna get run outta town!  :)) :))

I can't do anything right anymore  :'( :'( :'(   

Naw, seriously, I've nothing against Clay and I just think Pickles is cute.  And lick the glue offa Pickles eyelashes, Tara?  Sheesh!!!!  You're HARSH, woman! And don't touch my Big Mac coupons  >:D >:D >:D

Libra (7 hours and 38 minutes till HOPEUFLLY I get my old sn back)

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 11:25:14 AM

OMG!  Between my love for Pickles and dislike of Clay Geeken I mean Aiken, I'm gonna get run outta town!  :)) :))

Naw, seriously, I've nothing against Clay and I just think Pickles is cute.  And lick the glue offa Pickles eyelashes, Tara?  Sheesh!!!!  You're HARSH, woman! And don't touch my Big Mac coupons  >:D >:D >:D

We  <3 ya too much to run you out of town...

7 hours?  man...all this finger crossing is giving me arthritis...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 11:45:03 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 11:25:14 AM

We  <3 ya too much to run you out of town...

7 hours?  man...all this finger crossing is giving me arthritis...

Your FINGERS!!??? Girl, them toes and eyes best be crossed, too!  :)) :)) :))

Just kidding, :-*  Those lovely croseed fingers should have my sn back in no time at all!

Libra

foxx

:-* Libra...toes now crossed too...makes walking a bit difficult.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview