PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:05:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 11:25:14 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 16, 2006, 11:08:34 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2006, 10:49:49 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 16, 2006, 06:23:53 AM
.  And I think Chicken Little is getting the Clay Aiken vote.  Just watch, after the finale, Chicken Little and Aiken will be on tour.  Geek Fest Tour 2006!  Rock on!!! (not that there's anything wrong with geeks)

Omg I know ....I mean I know your not calling Clay a geek !!!!!!! Yikes the war is on... >:D  May you have to lick Pickles glue outta her eyelashes...May you have to bear her children in the years to come...May you eat SAMON with her every night for 2 years....May Pickles eat all your Big Macs and use every coupon you have to wipe her butt......good grief girl....not my Clay   :'( :'(   

Anyways....still  <3 ya... O0

Nice one Tara... :))

I also am a big Clay fan...really wanted him to win...his voice is so pretty.  Actually its funny, he was in an episode of Scrubs a couple of years back (maybe even just last year) and they aired that repeat on Tuesday night...we dvr'ed it and I watched it after hearing all of this years finalists sing and I was still blown away by his voice.  He may not be pretty like our boys Ace and Chris, but he's got the voice of an angel... 

OMG!  Between my love for Pickles and dislike of Clay Geeken I mean Aiken, I'm gonna get run outta town!  :)) :))

I can't do anything right anymore  :'( :'( :'(   

Naw, seriously, I've nothing against Clay and I just think Pickles is cute.  And lick the glue offa Pickles eyelashes, Tara?  Sheesh!!!!  You're HARSH, woman! And don't touch my Big Mac coupons  >:D >:D >:D

Libra (7 hours and 38 minutes till HOPEUFLLY I get my old sn back)

:'( :'(  Im not being harsh....I just love me some Clay...Hes the best person whose ever been on Idol  ;) Lmao @ getting out of town...We would never do that to you....Pickles has to have a fan yanno and I think you should head her fan club  O0  Your the best azzkicker I ever met  :)) :))   

Tara

Simon Cowell is on Larry King Live...I  missed the first part but  I think he comes on later...but anyways he told Larry he thinks the top 3 will be Taylor Chris and Kellie

LastCall

I say  Taylor or Chris
   right down to the wire  ;D

RC

Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2006, 06:36:08 PM
Simon Cowell is on Larry King Live...I  missed the first part but  I think he comes on later...but anyways he told Larry he thinks the top 3 will be Taylor Chris and Kellie

Obviously foxx hasn't seen this post yet.. or else there would be quite the response from her! If Kellie sticks around long enough to make it to the final 3, I dare not think what might become of foxx in that time, having to endure Kellie for what, another 2 months or so?? Yikes! Look out world!!  :o

Tara

Quote from: RC on March 18, 2006, 03:02:12 AM
Obviously foxx hasn't seen this post yet.. or else there would be quite the response from her! If Kellie sticks around long enough to make it to the final 3, I dare not think what might become of foxx in that time, having to endure Kellie for what, another 2 months or so?? Yikes! Look out world!!  :o

Actually I would really dislike the thought of having to listen to her for 11 weeks myself... ::) I just wonder what she will share with America next week...ideas have crossed my mind for instance...she picks at her butt as she tells us its the first time she wore thongs...who knows...go Kellie go !!!   :)) :))

Theres only 1 thing to do in situations like this.....

Kelly

are you sure he said Kellie and not Katherine?? If he DID say Kellie  he must think America is tone-deaf....shes likable but COME ON the top 3???? NOWAY she will be gone in 4 weeks at the latest is my prediction....sorry not trying to upset anyone

Tara

He said Kellie...he has like her from the beginning thats been obvious...She has alot of fans  :P

foxx

Quote from: RC on March 18, 2006, 03:02:12 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 17, 2006, 06:36:08 PM

LOL RC....You can't say things like that...people are gonna think I am a giant beotch!

In response...apparently Simon has been joining Paula in her pill popping adventure...or has taken up smoking crack.  If Pickles makes it that far, I will have long stopped watching the show.  Which in essence, will do me a favor because watching FOX is one of the things that I am ashamed of myself about!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 18, 2006, 09:55:08 AM

LOL RC....You can't say things like that...people are gonna think I am a giant beotch!

In response...apparently Simon has been joining Paula in her pill popping adventure...or has taken up smoking crack.  If Pickles makes it that far, I will have long stopped watching the show.  Which in essence, will do me a favor because watching FOX is one of the things that I am ashamed of myself about!

LMAO.... No one is going to think your a beotch....I don't like Pickles either  and your mini over there is crackin me up   :))

This American Idol stuff can start a war sometimes...But we have to remember not everyone is going to like the same people...anyways wanna have  a egg fight over it ?   ee2.1.gif  Bring on ur best eggs !!!

Kelly

too funny about the eggs Tara...lmbo!!!!!   ee2.1.gif

RC

For people out there that have a TiVo box, and have it connected to a home network, there is a little sweepstakes that TiVo is doing for the remainder of American Idol. If you don't get the TiVo newsletter or haven't heard about it, I'll copy what they say about it here:

Vote with Your Remote for a Chance to Win!
Are you an American Idol® fan? Is your TiVo® box connected to your home network? Then get that remote ready and go to "Music, Photos, & More" for a chance to win one of 101 fun prizes in our Idol Speculation Sweepstakes. Weekly drawings commence with cool TiVo merchandise (10 winners per week) and end with the mother of all Grand Prizes, if we do say so ourselves: a Limited-Edition TiVo® Series3™ HD Digital Media Recorder (the minute it hits shelves later this year). Now pick yourself up off the floor already so you know what to do:

* If you haven't already, connect your TiVo® Series2™ box to your home network.
    * From TiVo Central, select Music, Photos & More.
    * Select the menu item titled "Idol Speculation" and make your prediction for who goes home each week!

You can make your predictions every week, before each Wednesday 3pm ET (noon PT) deadline. Simply select whom you think America will send home next. And get this: You don't even have to guess right. Just for "playing," you'll be automatically entered in the weekly drawing (one entry per DVR per week). And each week you play, you'll be entered an additional time in the drawing for that Grand Prize TiVo® Series3™ HD DMR! Before the results show airs on Wednesday night, check the TiVo Blog (http://blog.tivo.com/) for the results of the TiVo Idol Speculation poll, and weekly contest winners. The "Idol Speculation" sweepstakes began on 3/13/06 (which means yes, the first weekly drawing is already over), and continues for 11 weeks total, as American Idol goes through the Top 12 finalists. For a complete list of prizes, terms and conditions, go to http://www.tivo.com/idolspeculation.

The first week's results on how people voted on who they thought would get kicked off:

Candidates - Number of Votes - Percentage

Kevin Covais - 1367 - 25%
Bucky Covington - 1078 - 20%
Melissa McGhee - 868 - 16% (the actual one who got the axe)
Elliott Yamin - 380 - 7%
Mandisa - 287 - 5%
Ace Young - 243 - 4%
Kellie Pickler - 242 - 4%
Katharine McPhee - 218 - 4%
Chris Daughtry - 180 - 3%
Taylor Hicks - 162 - 3%
Lisa Tucker - 154 - 3%
Paris Bennett - 145 - 3%
No prediction - 88 - 2%
Total - 5412 - 100%

I'm sure foxx will be horrifed at Kellie's position there, and that more people actually voted against Elliott and Ace than her! lol
I think more shocking is that Paris was the one with the least number of votes (other than the "No Prediction".. I mean, come on, you take the time to enter and don't pick a person? What's up with that?)

Tara

Quote from: RC on March 19, 2006, 02:33:27 PM

I'm sure foxx will be horrifed at Kellie's position there, and that more people actually voted against Elliott and Ace than her! lol

Naaaaa  Foxx won't be horrified about it...I don't think Foxx gives Pickles that much time of her day to even think about it...but again thats just my opinion   r1.gif

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 19, 2006, 03:41:16 PM
Quote from: RC on March 19, 2006, 02:33:27 PM

Naaaaa  Foxx won't be horrified about it...I don't think Foxx gives Pickles that much time of her day to even think about it...but again thats just my opinion   r1.gif

Yeah...I am only horrified on Tuesday nights when she opens her mouth!  The American public horrifies me more for not sending her ass home... ;)

Bree

Funny Pictures Tara, thanks for posting them.  :)

foxx

So thanks Tara...love the Dumb and Dumber one!  (Of course I did.)

Helen

Ohhhh, those are so funny.

Foxx, see you are still "hating" on Kellie. She's going to hang around for a while just to put another burr under your saddle, lmaooooo.

Tara

Whew there not singing Barry Manilow tonight...hes just going to be the guest singer tomorrow night on the result show...There doing 50's music tonight   O0

foxx

I am so in love with the "reviewer" at televisionwithoutpity.com.  I have been sitting in my office laughing hysterically for the last 10 minutes...so I decided to share.  Here's a snippet and a link to the recap of last weeks shows...

"Kevin then...sings "Part-Time Lover," blinking the whole time like a Morse code message to us to rescue him from this slow death by shame. He goes sneaking across the stage, singing, smiles beatifically, sings, then does a move across the stage the other way like he needs to pee. Then he...he's not singing. Just blinking and making noises. His crotch goes a little crazy for a split second and then I looked away from the television so I don't know how that turned out. I don't even know who to be embarrassed for anymore. His family stands around being weirded out in the audience. Kevin Covais just referred to himself as someone's "lover." Not just once but several times. What do you do with that?"

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=89&story=8981

"Best pimp-mercial in the history of the Ford family of automobiles. Chris plays the guitar alone in the woods, and sings "All I Want," by Toad the Wet Sprocket. That is a song I enjoy very much, because it reminds me of when I had feelings. It's great for about five seconds, right, like musically I mean, and then Bucky comes flying out of a trunk, and all these scary fake animals appear, like a blinking owl, a plastic deer. It's completely an Old Navy commercial. No, it's like a Geico joke about an Old Navy commercial. "New clothes are fun!" The freakiest part is that Kevin sounds best, out of all of them. They all dork out and sing around a campfire, then a Sasquatch shows up with a horrible plastic grinning face and a giant head. Lisa invites him to sit and they roast marshmallows, smiling like freaks and singing. Kat shows up in a park ranger outfit, looking like ten miles of hot, and I think she attempts to pull them over or something. The Sasquatch removes its head, and underneath it is Ace, who smiles at her all limpid and rosy and adorable, and she melts, relents, and has a seat with them at the campfire, and they sing and laugh and...I don't even know why it's so awesome."

....I will warn you though...If you are afraid of the F-word, or have an overwhelming love for Chris and no sense of humor...this site is not for you!  For those of you who can handle it...Enjoy!   ;D

PunkInDrublic

thanks foxx... I guess I should have paid more attention to the 'laughing hysterically' bit though. It's a good thing I have a spare keyboard, as my old one is now drenched in Diet Coke that (ewwww) mostly flew out of my nose  :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview