PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:52:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

You want another laugh...heres where I got the movie posters I posted yesterday...The language here is also bad..so if anyones offended don't go...Read some stuff on this message board...  >:D 

http://p097.ezboard.com/fvotefortheworstfrm2

You will see your buddy Scott on there too...lol   Theres some funny entertainment here and make sure you look at the Trailer Park Tips from Kellie Pickler thread about 1/2 down the screen ...warning tho...if your  a Kellie Pickler fan you might not want to look there  >:D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2006, 09:09:53 AM
You want another laugh...heres where I got the movie posters I posted yesterday...The language here is also bad..so if anyones offended don't go...Read some stuff on this message board...  >:D 

You will see your buddy Scott on there too...lol   Theres some funny entertainment here and make sure you look at the Trailer Park Tips from Kellie Pickler thread about 1/2 down the screen ...warning tho...if your  a Kellie Pickler fan you might not want to look there  >:D

Well, y'all know I like Pickles, but I'm an equal opportunity insulter (I can take it AND dish it)  Unlike that hypocrite on South Park that quit (The voice of Chef?) and that nut ball Tom Cruise.   Scientology's cult following freakazoids.

Speaking of our little pop tarts, what are they sangin' tonight?  Barry Manilow or some other puke inducing crap?  Chicken sh... Little should do GREAT in this genre. 

Libra

foxx

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on March 21, 2006, 09:08:29 AM
thanks foxx... I guess I should have paid more attention to the 'laughing hysterically' bit though. It's a good thing I have a spare keyboard, as my old one is now drenched in Diet Coke that (ewwww) mostly flew out of my nose  :)) :)) :))

Heh.  Sorry about that!  I tried to warn you!   ;)

Libra

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 21, 2006, 09:19:44 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2006, 09:09:53 AM

Well, y'all know I like Pickles, but I'm an equal opportunity insulter (I can take it AND dish it)  Unlike that hypocrite on South Park that quit (The voice of Chef?) and that nut ball Tom Cruise.   Scientology's cult following freakazoids.

Speaking of our little pop tarts, what are they sangin' tonight?  Barry Manilow or some other puke inducing crap?  Chicken sh... Little should do GREAT in this genre. 

Libra

Ok...  :)) :)) :)) I just did the MOST STUPID thing IN THE WORLD!  :)) :)) :))  Get this one... I reported MYSELF to the moderator here on Pogocheats!  :)) :)) :))

I tried to stop it before it went through, but I wasn't quick enough. 

Oh GAWD that was funny!  :)) :))

Tara

Its not Barry Manilow song nite....Its 50's music...Barry Manilow is just gonna sing tomorrow nite on the result show.   r1.gif

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 21, 2006, 11:42:48 AM

Ok...  :)) :)) :)) I just did the MOST STUPID thing IN THE WORLD!  :)) :)) :))  Get this one... I reported MYSELF to the moderator here on Pogocheats!  :)) :)) :))

:))  Nice Libra....Nice.  Now that is something Pickles would do... ;)  :-*

...and seriously, what was Isaac Hayes thinking?  Its not like South Park hasn't insulted EVERY religion, race, ethnic group, etc. over the years...you take one little poke at frickin Scientology, and he leaves 'em high and dry...YOU WORSHIP A FICTION WRITER, CHEF...get over yourself!

LastCall

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 11:49:47 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 21, 2006, 11:42:48 AM

:))  Nice Libra....Nice.  Now that is something Pickles would do... ;)  :-*

...and seriously, what was Isaac Hayes thinking?  Its not like South Park hasn't insulted EVERY religion, race, ethnic group, etc. over the years...you take one little poke at frickin Scientology, and he leaves 'em high and dry...YOU WORSHIP A FICTION WRITER, CHEF...get over yourself!

It's RIDICULOUS! Trey Parker and Matt Stone are satirists, for crying out loud.  They've made fun of Christians, Jews, Catholics, Muslims, the whole religious spectrum!  They've had whole episodes on POOP!  They've made fun of Comedy Central and Viacom!  To be offended by this shows your complete and utter lack (yeah, I'm talking to you, short, closet-gay, strange-boy Tom Cruise... You're Michael Jackson's hero, you know?  Everytime he visits his surgeon, he takes your picture with him, you freaked-outed egomaniac. Go jump on a couch somewhere, IT'S A CARTOON!  I bet YOU want to kill Kenny,  huh?  Hypocrite.  You and Hayes NEED TO GET A REAL LIFE. And for crying out loud, stop dating women that make you look like mini-me.)   Whew!  Where was I?  Oh, yeah, to be offended is to prove you have NO SENSE OF HUMOR WHATSOEVER. 

When my dog talks (he does, through me) he sounds just like Cartman.

Libra

foxx

NO KITTY...That is my pot pie! 

Isn't your dog like 5 pounds?  That's frickin hysterical! 

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 12:15:20 PM
NO KITTY...That is my pot pie! 

Isn't your dog like 5 pounds?  That's frickin hysterical! 

Yeah, he's 3 and a half pounds and very frou-frouish looking, but he cusses and everything.  Especially when the groomers try to put a bow on his head. He's like, I gotta fricin' PECKER you moron! 

Helen

I'm looking forward to tonight's show. Hope Simon is in rare form again, lol.

LastCall

Hi Helen
   Simon is alway's in a rare mood he is the best of all the judges i think they pay him
      for being rude at times To make the show more Interesting  :)  but he should not insult people
         But Paula is very cute I think she is very humble and she sticks with the other judge
             most of the time.. It is a great show to watch IMO KEEPS ME SAYING go Taylor  O0

ClingFree

Okay .. I'll give you that Paula is cute - but In my opinion .. she needs to cut back on whatever it is she's been taking before the shows.

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 21, 2006, 03:10:56 PM
Okay .. I'll give you that Paula is cute - but In my opinion .. she needs to cut back on whatever it is she's been taking before the shows.

That's like asking a dog not to scratch...she likey her pills.... ;)

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 03:12:54 PM

Her pills and .. contestants named Cory?

LastCall

I agree
  and she has I guess it was pain pills for her back But who really know's  >:(

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 21, 2006, 03:13:29 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 03:12:54 PM

Her pills and .. contestants named Cory?

oh, ew.  Seriously Paula, if you are gonna do it with a contestant...why Corey?  MMMMMM....Chris.....

*Just for the record, I don't believe that Paula did that...I think he was still searching for his 15 minutes...

Quote from: LastCall on March 21, 2006, 03:14:52 PM
I agree
   and she has I guess it was pain pills for her back But who really know's  >:(

I feel really bad for her sometimes...Doctors hand out pain pills like candy (mmm...candy) and then wonder why people become addicts!

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 03:16:14 PM

oh, ew.  Seriously Paula, if you are gonna do it with a contestant...why Corey?  MMMMMM....Chris.....

*Just for the record, I don't believe that Paula did that...I think he was still searching for his 15 minutes...

I also think she would at least have had better taste. Yeah and we can all say mmmmmmm Chris

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on March 21, 2006, 03:18:26 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 03:16:14 PM

I also think she would at least have had better taste. Yeah and we can all say mmmmmmm Chris

You can say that again sista!  Oh, wait...I just did! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview