PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:01:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Im so into AI...I just love it...They have some kinda chart thing on another site from a phone company thing...Don't really quite understand it...I tried to put it here but you can't read it for some reason its really blurred...They have the bottom 4 as to being Lisa Kevin Bucky Elliott...with Elliott going home...Last week...They had the bottom 4 with Lisa going home instead of Melissa...so lets see what happens...but I sure hope Elliott isnt going home...Whoever goes home tonite doesnt get to tour with AI after finale so I bet there all really nervous today

LastCall

I am not the judge on American Idol
 I think KP Should have a chance  I like Taylor<<  But what the hell she is just a kid give her a break
            she is trying very hard to get some where in life I sort of give that young lady credit
               for trying to get some place in life her  Mother & Father gone < Some people sit on there BUTT all day and do nothing
                    everyone in life deserves a chance, so does she STUPID I don't think so @ least she does not stay home and feel sorry for herself :)  Win or lose Someone may still ask her to record a  cd and yes She will be laughing all the way to the bank
                        she has   never had a chance in life as you can see and read about  her  <<YES AND she is just a kid STILL
                                 Win or not < I wish her the very best and for me to say
                                     I hope she (loses) that to me  >>THAT  is A stupid <<comment

foxx

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=89&story=8987

Short little recaplet...and "makeup gun set to corpse" is the teaser to make you all go read it!   ;)

....Tara...I hope your little bottom 4 list is not right...I will vomit if Elliott goes home before the rest of the suckfest crew.

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on March 22, 2006, 07:28:40 AM
I am not the judge on American Idol
  I think KP Should have a chance  I like Taylor<<  But what the hell she is just a kid give her a break
             she is trying very hard to get some where in life I sort of give that young lady credit
                for trying to get some place in life her  Mother & Father gone < Some people sit on there BUTT all day and do nothing
                     everyone in life deserves a chance, so does she STUPID I don't think so @ least she does not stay home and feel sorry for herself :)  Win or lose Someone may still ask her to record a  cd and yes She will be laughing all the way to the bank
                         she has   never had a chance in life as you can see and read about  her  <<YES AND she is just a kid STILL
                                  Win or not < I wish her the very best and for me to say
                                      I hope she (loses) that to me  >>THAT  is A stupid <<comment

Yikes...I hope you are not directing all that anger at me...Last time I checked, people were allowed to express opinions here.

Tara

I will to Foxx...I like him...Hes up there in my top 4 list out of 11 there...I will be pissed if he does go home

LastCall

I am not  mad at all lol >> not expressing  anger there is no reason to
   this is only my opinion that is all Please do not take it that way
             Thank You

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 22, 2006, 07:37:54 AM
I am not  mad at all lol >> not expressing  anger there is no reason to
   this is only my opinion that is all Please do not take it that way
             Thank You

No ones mad Chad...we all have our likes and dislikes...and its ok if you like Pickles...somebody needs to ( I guess )  :)) :))

LastCall

Tara
   I like jarred sweet pickels honey buns  :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on March 22, 2006, 07:19:12 AM
Oh...and Hippo...EW.   :P

:)) Don't know why but I feel the need to show Pickles some  <3

LastCall

lmao Hippo
   it was the yellow top she had on lol
       that was kind of nice ;)

Tara

And I thought it was the orange rouge she so painted on her face that did it  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LastCall on March 22, 2006, 07:45:24 AM
lmao Hippo
   it was the yellow top she had on lol
       that was kind of nice ;)

I don't watch the show so I have no idea what she wears but just based on what I've read here, seems nobody likes her. So I had to root for her.

foxx

This made me feel better about that site's speculation of Elliott being gone tonight...This is from Televisionwithoutpity.com's Contestant Forums...Look at the overwhelming amount of pages Elliott has!   I hope they all vote.

Tara

http://p097.ezboard.com/fvotefortheworstfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=699.topic&start=61&stop=80

Foxx go right here and scroll down till u see the chart...And the posters name has my name in it but this has nothing to do with me...lmao

Im going to search there stinkin site for last weeks chart and post it here when I find it...there site is so hard to find anything...

Tara

Tara

Ok here is the one from last week...Not as fancy as this weeks chart...but they werent far off..lets see what happens tonite...then I will know whether this thing is even remotely right

http://p097.ezboard.com/fvotefortheworstfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=488.topic&start=181&stop=200

Kinda strange because I was shocked Ace was in bottom 3 last week...I know hes not near the best...hes just good to look at ...but when I saw there chart...they maybe on to something...who knows...but gossip is always good  O0

foxx

The thing is though, that site only produces a % of busy signals for about 13,000 votes.  If what Seacrestout says is true, they get over 20 million votes (I know its higher than that, but that was the low estimate I used).  Statistically, its not significant.  (I took Statistics three times in college to be able to come up with that!).  Last week, that same site said Melissa wouldn't even be in the bottom three, so I am not putting much stock in it.

Tara

On there statistics Melissa was in last place...but because I thought she was going I didn't pay attention to there chart thing...I posted it here today so we can see what happens...I hope they are wrong..I do like Elliott...I don't see how he can be in last place...I also think people vote for people who sing later in the show than if you have to sing 1st or 2nd...After 2 hours you forgot who sang what or if they even sang !!  Pickles will probably be towards the end every show...I think they want her for the "marketable" factor they call   the X factor or whatever...If you notice from the beginning...who do we know more about?  They pick there favorites before we even see them and do home interviews and blah blah blah...We saw Pickles ...Chris...Taylor....and whose Simons top 3 picks?  Does America vote for popularity or who can sing?  or do they vote for blonde ditzy woman who wear false eyelashes and get excited over pickles on a poster and buys red shoes on sale and everything she does is for the first time excpet breathe !!

LastCall

Tara
I ask the same question
do the women Vote for the male singer or his looks? 
   I say either gender should only be for the talent  not looks
       Talent is what I vote for  That is the fair way of voting
              IMO
                    Thanks  ;)

Tara

I don't think so...I think Ace is hot....but I don't think hes one of the best singers ...I just want to look at him...I don't for one minute think he will even make it to the ummm lets see top 6...I don't think Elliotts hot at all or Taylor but they can sing...I like Katharine and I think shes the prettiest one of the girls and she can sing...And Mandissa is very pretty in the face...Maybe it just takes women or girls or females to know what were talking about when we talk about Kellie...she aint right  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview