PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:40:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 26, 2006, 03:13:02 AM
Quote from: Helen on March 26, 2006, 01:06:38 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 25, 2006, 07:57:41 PM
I was feeling kinda quilty about bashing Pickles...yanno what? Its not her fault shes a product of inbreeding  ee2.1.gif

Tara, that was really mean.

Aweee come on ...Im sure you have said something mean in your life just  joking around...sheesh

I'm sure I've said some mean things in my life. I just found the "inbreeding" comment to be totally hitting below the belt. (JMO)

LastCall

American  Idol
  is getting better and better I say Taylor is a blast tonight
    i CANNOT WAIT  :)

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on March 28, 2006, 06:29:04 AM
American  Idol
  is getting better and better I say Taylor is a blast tonight
    i CANNOT WAIT  :)

I don't know if this is gonna be a strong week for Taylor.  Its "21st Century Hits", and I am having trouble trying to come up with a recent song that really fits him...I do like Taylor, so I hope he finds one, but, I don't know...

Obviously gonna be a good week for Chris, since really, the alt-rock scene is his thing...

Kelly Clarkson was guilted into releasing her catalogue for the idols....I kinda love that she originally told AI to go eff themselves...but anyway, I would love to see McPhee sing a Kelly song...

Elliott can finally pick a "modern" R&B song to sing...maybe the general public will remember him this time....

Sucky McPickles will ham up some crappy country song...big stretch there...My new fun game is to count the flat notes...Perhaps we could turn it into a drinking game, Libra? ? ?   ;)

...thoughts on song choices anyone?

Tara

Im not good at picking peoples songs but I will try

Ace ...a Justin Timberlake song

Chris...I would like him to sing a Nickleback song...any of them...I love them all

Taylor...I don't know about this one either...I hope he does better than last week tho...I just hope he sings something I know !!

Bucky....I'm sure it will be something country...and I don't know that much about country unless its Tim McGraw...dang hes a hot one and that Keith Urban dude is to

Elliott....I heard he was singing Chariot by Gavin Degraw...l love Gavin Degraw too so go for it !

Mandisa....Would like her to try a Mariah song but I don't think she will...She will probably sing a ballad of some kind

Pickles.."I'm leaving on a jet plane" back to N Carolina cuz I suck...thats not 21st century oh well..shes probably excluded from picking the song genre due to the blondness...Ok I will be nice ...she will sing some country suck up ballad

Lisa and Paris...I just don't know about these 2 either...will they sing a Pop Song ...I would hope so but who?  Beyounce?  They cant sing Whitney she hasn't done anything in the 21st century that I know of...I can't see Lisa and Paris singing a country or a jazz or a blues song or even hip hop so it would have to be Pop...oh good lord I just don't know

Kat...I agree would love to hear her sing Kelly Clarkson "Because of you"  cuz I love that song

foxx

Nice call on the Timberlake for Ace thing...That would be hot...

Not sure who Gavin DeGraw is...have to go check that out...

...lol...leaving on a jet plane...lol...

Tara

Bo sang a Gavin Degraw song last year...."I don't want to be" is the name of it...It's awesome song

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 07:28:12 AM
Bo sang a Gavin Degraw song last year...."I don't want to be" is the name of it...It's awesome song

Gimme a genre?  R&B, rock, alt, country....

Tara

foxx

Tara

foxx

Listening to that song right now...I guess its a good song choice for Elliott (meaning, its a good song and he should nail it...)

...but, he keeps singing obscure songs.  I would like to see him sing something that EVERYBODY knows and just frickin knock it out of the park, because I know he could.

Kelly

this show is getting so unpredictable it isnt funny.....Kelly and Bucky still in the running......UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE....but thats why I keep watching....I am sooooo hooked!!

I am just hoping for some good tunes tonight and yes I cant wait to see what Taylor and Elliot and Katherine sing.....Taylor always gets me hopping around in my seat and singing along so hes just great Elliot and Kat are so good I just love listening to their awesome voices so I am quiet suring there performances Mandisa is just a powerhouse she gives me chills down my back....good luck to them all...off to work soon!!

Libra

Quote from: KsArt on March 28, 2006, 07:42:15 AM
this show is getting so unpredictable it isnt funny.....Kelly and Bucky still in the running......UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE....but thats why I keep watching....I am sooooo hooked!!

I am just hoping for some good tunes tonight and yes I cant wait to see what Taylor and Elliot and Katherine sing.....Taylor always gets me hopping around in my seat and singing along so hes just great Elliot and Kat are so good I just love listening to their awesome voices so I am quiet suring there performances Mandisa is just a powerhouse she gives me chills down my back....good luck to them all...off to work soon!!

Think about it!!! It wouldn't be half as fun if Pickles and Bucky weren't around to Bash... 

Doesn't anyone work around here?

Lib
(who's not getting chit done today)

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 07:22:54 AM
Im not good at picking peoples songs but I will try

Chris...I would like him to sing a Nickleback song...any of them...I love them all

Oh oh oh can I pick Far Away .. because OMG that would give me good dreams for at least a week I tell ya!

LastCall

Go to AMERICAN IDOL.COM
 you will see who is getting the most votes I think is is all Bull  S
    Taylor will do great with the 20th song  I hope he stays a little still and not dance so much
       or SIMMON will have another fit  :(  

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 07:41:15 AM
Listening to that song right now...I guess its a good song choice for Elliott (meaning, its a good song and he should nail it...)

...but, he keeps singing obscure songs.  I would like to see him sing something that EVERYBODY knows and just frickin knock it out of the park, because I know he could.

I like songs I know because if I don't know the song I can't tell you if it was good or bad and very seldom do I like a song the 1st time I hear it.

Helen

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on March 28, 2006, 07:51:15 AM
Go to AMERICAN IDOL.COM
    Taylor will do great with the 20th song  I hope he stays a little still and not dance so much

Hmmm Chad? There is no americanidol.com site...Nothing comes up when I put that in...I wanna vote please direct me in the correct direction  ;)

Libra

Quote from: LastCall on March 28, 2006, 07:51:15 AM
Go to AMERICAN IDOL.COM

I'm thinking Chad class is helping.......  

I actually tink Taylor's funky chicken dancing HELPS him.  For some reason, it endears him to the voters.  I honestly don't think people care what Simon says.  Even though I do agree with him a lot of the times.

Lib

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview