PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:50:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 07:45:20 AM
Quote from: KsArt on March 28, 2006, 07:42:15 AM
this show is getting so unpredictable it isnt funny.....Kelly and Bucky still in the running......UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE....but thats why I keep watching....I am sooooo hooked!!

I am just hoping for some good tunes tonight and yes I cant wait to see what Taylor and Elliot and Katherine sing.....Taylor always gets me hopping around in my seat and singing along so hes just great Elliot and Kat are so good I just love listening to their awesome voices so I am quiet suring there performances Mandisa is just a powerhouse she gives me chills down my back....good luck to them all...off to work soon!!

Think about it!!! It wouldn't be half as fun if Pickles and Bucky weren't around to Bash... 

Doesn't anyone work around here?

Lib
(who's not getting chit done today)

No Lib...were not working either...sheesh its the day before badge day   :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 07:45:20 AM
Quote from: KsArt on March 28, 2006, 07:42:15 AM
this show is getting so unpredictable it isnt funny.....Kelly and Bucky still in the running......UN FREAKIN BELIEVABLE....but thats why I keep watching....I am sooooo hooked!!

I am just hoping for some good tunes tonight and yes I cant wait to see what Taylor and Elliot and Katherine sing.....Taylor always gets me hopping around in my seat and singing along so hes just great Elliot and Kat are so good I just love listening to their awesome voices so I am quiet suring there performances Mandisa is just a powerhouse she gives me chills down my back....good luck to them all...off to work soon!!

Think about it!!! It wouldn't be half as fun if Pickles and Bucky weren't around to Bash... 

Doesn't anyone work around here?

Lib
(who's not getting chit done today)

Yeah...not so much work getting done here either woman...I have two grants due at the end of the week... :o

So all of you...stop talking about fun stuff!   >:(

Tara

Chad the American Idol site is at  http://www.idolonfox.com  And there poll is about Simon and Paula and I voted, they should get married  O0

Kelly

they should get divorced is more like it....they act married already....and it ain't workin out....lmbo!!!

Kelly

omg Kevins exit interview was sooo good hes such a sweetheart...he wants to act too...i can totally see him on the big screen or on tv.....i even love his lisp.....i hope he keeps it...lmbo...ok off to work now i am fillin in for a few hours for someone then i have to go see my daughter.....so i wont be around til late.....have fun all be good!!!

Tara

Kevin can sing or he would of never made it to the top 12 out of all those people...hes just so young and young looking....TV would be good...something like  "Home Alone All Grown Up"...lmao

You guys done working yet...I'm getting bored  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 08:00:59 AM
Quote from: LastCall on March 28, 2006, 07:51:15 AM
Go to AMERICAN IDOL.COM
 you will see who is getting the most votes I think is is all Bull  S
    Taylor will do great with the 20th song  I hope he stays a little still and not dance so much
       or SIMMON will have another fit  :(  

Hmmm Chad? There is no americanidol.com site...Nothing comes up when I put that in...I wanna vote please direct me in the correct direction  ;)

I think what Chad is referring to (I'm telling you, Chad class is helping) is a poll on AOL.  It's at this address:

http://television.aol.com/americanidol/poll

Currently, the order is
1. Katherine (I agree here)
2. Kelly (Come'on, Pickles is okay, but that I'm a ditz is wearing a litttttle thin)
3. Chris
4. Taylor
5. Mandisa
6. Ace
7. Elliott
8. Paris
9. Bucky
10. Lisa

Ok, MANDISA, should be in the top two or at least three.  Paris is better than Kelly Ace and Elliott.  I think the order should be
1. Mandisa 2. Katherine 3. Chris  4. Paris 5. Ace  6. Kelly 7. Elliot  8. Taylor 9. Bucky 10. Lisa
But that's just me.

Lib
Ok, I have to GET SOME WORK DONE!  Everyone SHUT UP!  :))

Tara

LOL...you click on the people and they raise up...guess I found something to do while you guys work... :)) :))

LastCall

My picks to win
are
   1 Mendsia
         2 Chris
             3 Taylor
                 4 Lisa  
                            IMO bucky will be gone soon enough ;D

LastCall

sheesh Tara you did not know about that site? >:(

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 08:51:11 AM
LOL...you click on the people and they raise up...guess I found something to do while you guys work... :)) :))

OMG!  Tara has lost her mind!  She's playing with Idol dolls!  Next thing you know she'll be taking them shopping at the mini-mall!  :))

Lib

Tara

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/61594.htm

Your going to see Jessica Simpsons picture when you open it but the story is about Pickles...its a long one to

foxx

....do I have to say it again?  Everything that is wrong with society...encapsulated into one stupid little bimbo. 

...I guess what Libra says is true...I am really mean!   >:D

Blu

Pickles makes Jessica Simpson look like a MENSA member.

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on March 28, 2006, 02:36:21 PM

:)) 

I don't know if I'd go that far...well, maybe....

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 02:38:16 PM

Oh absolutely!  You would show Pickles a can of Chicken of the Sea and Pickles would go, 'What's chicken?"   :))

And you ARE mean!  >:D >:D   And I  <3 you for it.  :-*

Lib

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 02:53:39 PM

Oh absolutely!  You would show Pickles a can of Chicken of the Sea and Pickles would go, 'What's chicken?"   :))

Lib

Thanks...I guess thats a compliment...lol   :-*

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 02:57:12 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 02:53:39 PM

Lib

Thanks...I guess thats a compliment...lol   :-*

It IS a compliment!  I don't mean that you're mean like all nasty an unlikeable, like you're mini, but mean in that sarcastic, funny way.   :D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on March 28, 2006, 03:08:01 PM
Pickles of the Sea?  :P :))

Only you could come up with that Homer!!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview