PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:03:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 04:48:08 PM
What got into all of us today?   :))   

...and I  <3 Libra and all...but butt buttering?

:))...got it in 3 times in that sentence!

Well, Tara was having a semi-breakdown earlier today, with stuffle humps not being released and all, and then Homer, who hadn't posted ALL DAY posted something, and I asked where he'd been, that Tara was all out of sorts because he wasn't around, and he said he kissed her this morning and was giving her sausage tonight, and then YOU get in to this whole sausage thing with Homer, and then Tara wakes up and get all  >:D >:D because he's playing hide-n-seek, and gets all Pickles and says something about calling her a biscuit because her butt is buttered, and well, it went downhill from there.  All this talk about sausage and buttering... Lawd!

Tara

She blew that song...Its a great song but Lisa couldn't hang with it

ClingFree

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 05:04:48 PM

Well, Tara was having a semi-breakdown earlier today, with stuffle humps not being released and all, and then Homer, who hadn't posted ALL DAY posted something, and I asked where he'd been, that Tara was all out of sorts because he wasn't around, and he said he kissed her this morning and was giving her sausage tonight, and then YOU get in to this whole sausage thing with Homer, and then Tara wakes up and get all  >:D >:D because he's playing hide-n-seek, and gets all Pickles and says something about calling her a biscuit because her butt is buttered, and well, it went downhill from there.  All this talk about sausage and buttering... Lawd!

Omg you are so wrong...I never had anything to do with the sausage...Foxx and Homer were playing hide the sausage...I wasn't invited...lmao   

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 05:07:06 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 28, 2006, 05:04:48 PM

Omg you are so wrong...I never had anything to do with the sausage...Foxx and Homer were playing hide the sausage...I wasn't invited...lmao   

Tara, you soooo gotta re-read ... Homer was making YOU sausage for dinner!

Tara

What thread is it in...I don't think he was making me sausage...lol

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 05:05:12 PM
She blew that song...Its a great song but Lisa couldn't hang with it

I'm thinking unless someone else really screws up tonight, Lisa is going.  That was simply BAD.

Like you could do better. Shut up, who asked you?  Yeah well, yuck off.  No, YOU yuck off.  Ok, that's it, I'm outta here.  FINE. Don't let the door hit you in the azz.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 05:08:52 PM
What thread is it in...I don't think he was making me sausage...lol

Introduction .. page 60 ... I dont know how to quote from other threads   :-[

ClingFree

I like this song .... She really is missing notes badly -

Tara

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 28, 2006, 05:11:30 PM
I like this song .... She really is missing notes badly -

She should go back in the jar.  That was AWFUL!  :P  I think Simon's love affair with her is over, too. 

Lib

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 05:13:02 PM
Get ur suds in the bucket?

Yeah .. I like the song! call me a dork its okay .. But honestly, even for her, she really didnt do well.

LastCall

um I turned my volume down when Kelly did sing omg she was bad poor kid :'(

ClingFree

Omgooodness .. Ace ... I love this song in such a major way. He isnt my favorite but he gets  O0   O0  

pink

<--gets out tweezers for them brows, but he my fav. lol

Tara

Ok I will confess I am drooling over Aces sausage...I mean his good singing tonite...I love this song  O0

ClingFree

Quote from: LastCall on March 28, 2006, 05:14:17 PM
um I turned my volume down when Kelly did sing omg she was bad poor kid :'(

Even Chad is jumpin off the Pickles wagon!

LastCall

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 28, 2006, 05:15:20 PM
Ok I will confess I am drooling over Aces sausage...I mean his good singing tonite...I love this song  O0

:))  GO Paula!

Tara

Thats because I told him his autos won't work if he likes her :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview