PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:21:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Yeah Kellie and Bucky are going to sing "Islands In the Stream"  together  >:D

Poor Ace and Elliott...I'm worried about them doing country

Chris will sing a rock/ country song and do great

Taylor will be fine

Kat and Mandisa and Paris...well I am not sure

I hope the next week they get Whitney Houston to come be the special guest...She can give them all a little crack and it should be a better show  O0

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 12:36:03 PM

I hope the next week they get Whitney Houston to come be the special guest...She can give them all a little crack and it should be a better show  O0

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 12:36:03 PM
Yeah Kellie and Bucky are going to sing "Islands In the Stream"  together  >:D

Poor Ace and Elliott...I'm worried about them doing country

Chris will sing a rock/ country song and do great

Taylor will be fine

Kat and Mandisa and Paris...well I am not sure

I hope the next week they get Whitney Houston to come be the special guest...She can give them all a little crack and it should be a better show  O0

Ya know, I can totally see Mandisa just BELTING out a Dolly Parton jingle.

Tara

I don't alot about country songs but Faith Hill has some good ones....and I like that Redneck Woman song that Gretchen Wilson sings...Its the only song I know that she sings...I would like to hear Kat sing that one....Do you think I could call her and tell her to sing it?   :)) :))

Omg I just got done with with my badges for the week and I finished the last 3 most chitty badges in  the 2004 book to compelte that sucka..... O0

Oh and a new puzzle one comes out Friday....yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank gawd its country week

Tara

Yikes...I just had another brainstorm....Who will sing a Carrie Underwear song? ::) ::)

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 01:21:16 PM
Yikes...I just had another brainstorm....Who will sing a Carrie Underwear song? ::) ::)

ooooh...we can only hope Pickles does...and when people run screaming from the room with their ears bleeding, maybe, just maybe people will stop voting for her!   >:D

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 30, 2006, 02:00:54 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 01:21:16 PM

ooooh...we can only hope Pickles does...and when people run screaming from the room with their ears bleeding, maybe, just maybe people will stop voting for her!   >:D

Omg I just saw what your thing says under your mini...I am going to PM  RC and see if he will... >:D  And if he won't I know Hippo  and Crazyman and Homer will...there all soliciting her  :)) :))

foxx

I was wondering when someone was gonna notice!   :))

Torn2pieces

QuoteCarrie Underwear song

I hope it's not Pickler, LOL. There is no comparison between the two. Although, some have said so, I think it was the judges, plus have read it on the net. Carrie blows her away!

I liked Pickler at her auditions, but in my opinion she's not that great, just a plain singer who's a bit ditsy for my liking. She's way too twangy.

I'm a country music fan.....

The song she sang this past week, to me was horrible!!!! It was a country song....

foxx

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on March 30, 2006, 03:05:34 PM
QuoteCarrie Underwear song

I hope it's not Pickler, LOL. There is no comparison between the two. Although, some have said so, I think it was the judges, plus have read it on the net. Carrie blows her away!

I liked Pickler at her auditions, but in my opinion she's not that great, just a plain singer who's a bit ditsy for my liking. She's way too twangy.

I'm a country music fan.....

The song she sang this past week, to me was horrible!!!! It was a country song....

Sweet!  A country music fan who doesn't like Pickles...I feel really validated right now!  Welcome to the fray Spacecowgirl!   :D

nightperson

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 30, 2006, 02:06:36 PM

Gawd!  YOU DO hate that Pickles, huh?  I don't think she was THAT bad.  Jayzus... 

Have you seen the Pink video of Stupid Girls?  The one where she mocks Jessica, Mary Kate and Lindsey? (or however you spell too skinny girls with little dogs names these days) TOO FUNNY! 

And even though I'm not on top of the Pickle bandwagon these days, there were worse singers this week.  And I am NOT getting your attraction to Elliott.  So..... THERE.  Whaddya gonna do?  Post a 4,569 word rant about my disagreeing with you?  >:D >:D :)) :)) :)) :))

And, if I were the AI voting type (which I'm not) I would NOT vote based on the suckiness of one particular week.  I would vote based on the overall performances thus far.  But that's just me being human.  I mean, you never know, Foxx, Pickles (and it hurts like hell to say this because I'm laughing my azz off as I type) might just rock your world next week!  :)) :)) :))

Lib (who was once told by a conservative friend of hers "woman, your mind is so open your brains are likely to spill out of your head any moment now.")  :))  I had to correct her and tell her I only had one brain, thus correcting her missuse of the plural.  We don't talk much these days....)

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 30, 2006, 06:30:05 PM

Gawd!  YOU DO hate that Pickles, huh?  I don't think she was THAT bad.  Jayzus... 

Have you seen the Pink video of Stupid Girls?  The one where she mocks Jessica, Mary Kate and Lindsey? (or however you spell too skinny girls with little dogs names these days) TOO FUNNY! 

And even though I'm not on top of the Pickle bandwagon these days, there were worse singers this week.  And I am NOT getting your attraction to Elliott.  So..... THERE.  Whaddya gonna do?  Post a 4,569 word rant about my disagreeing with you?  >:D >:D :)) :)) :)) :))

And, if I were the AI voting type (which I'm not) I would NOT vote based on the suckiness of one particular week.  I would vote based on the overall performances thus far.  But that's just me being human.  I mean, you never know, Foxx, Pickles (and it hurts like hell to say this because I'm laughing my azz off as I type) might just rock your world next week!  :)) :)) :))

Lib (who was once told by a conservative friend of hers "woman, your mind is so open your brains are likely to spill out of your head any moment now.")  :))  I had to correct her and tell her I only had one brain, thus correcting her missuse of the plural.  We don't talk much these days....)

I'm thinking its that  time of the month for someone...but I'm not mentioning any names  ::)

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 06:39:38 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 30, 2006, 06:30:05 PM

I'm thinking its that  time of the month for someone...but I'm not mentioning any names  ::)

Moi?  Nooooo.. That was last week.. all done now.  :D

I'm very happy!  I just raised over $5000 for my most favorite candidate for Circuit Judge!

I'm just trying to get Foxx's attention.  She's missing in action, too.  Wait...  :o  Hippo?  No where to be found.... Foxx?  Ditt-effing-o (to steal Blu's trademark)... hmmmmmmmmm..........   ??? ??? ???

Well, I guess we know what's behind door number 4!  :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 30, 2006, 06:46:50 PM

Moi?  Nooooo.. That was last week.. all done now.  :D

I'm very happy!  I just raised over $5000 for my most favorite candidate for Circuit Judge!

I'm just trying to get Foxx's attention.  She's missing in action, too.  Wait...  :o  Hippo?  No where to be found.... Foxx?  Ditt-effing-o (to steal Blu's trademark)... hmmmmmmmmm..........   ??? ??? ???

Well, I guess we know what's behind door number 4!  :)) :)) :))

Omg LMAO!   :))

Tara

Moi? Nooooo.. That was last week.. all done now. :D

I'm very happy! I just raised over $5000 for my most favorite candidate for Circuit Judge!

I'm just trying to get Foxx's attention. She's missing in action, too. Wait... :o Hippo? No where to be found.... Foxx? Ditt-effing-o (to steal Blu's trademark)... hmmmmmmmmm.......... ??? ??? ???

Well, I guess we know what's behind door number 4! :)) :)) :))

Well I am glad you raised alot of money....Could you buy me a new membership for pogo?  I need a stalking name... :))

And yep I think we know whats behind door number 4....but I'm not opening it are u?  >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 06:57:52 PM

Moi? Nooooo.. That was last week.. all done now. :D

I'm very happy! I just raised over $5000 for my most favorite candidate for Circuit Judge!

I'm just trying to get Foxx's attention. She's missing in action, too. Wait... :o Hippo? No where to be found.... Foxx? Ditt-effing-o (to steal Blu's trademark)... hmmmmmmmmm.......... ??? ??? ???

Well, I guess we know what's behind door number 4! :)) :)) :))

Well I am glad you raised alot of money....Could you buy me a new membership for pogo?  I need a stalking name... :))

And yep I think we know whats behind door number 4....but I'm not opening it are u?  >:D

Dont look at me .. My video camera is in the shop  :-X

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 07:10:28 PM
Brb....

dont go into the mens the women is the one with the dress on the sign not the pants :)) and for god sakes dont fall in :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 06:39:28 PM
I don't know why I continue to watch this show every friggen year....I get so mad because of the voting system...I have not voted this year and said I would not vote ever again after last year...and every other year before that...For instance the night of the finale with Clay and Ruben...3 phones for 4 hours and never got one call in...Therefore my votes could not be counted...Rubens phone you could get through which gets him more votes...Do you see what I am saying?  Does it make sense...If there good and there lines are busy...what good is that?  You can't get your vote in...People have complained so much about the voting system but they will never change it..IMO  I would have it the other way around...Call in for who you DON'T want in....I am upset the Kat was in the bottom 3...But then again I didn't think she sounded good last night...and maybe we hear things different on TV than what the people there hear...Make sense?  Sorry Helen cause I know your a Pickles fan...oh I am not even going to go there...grrrrrrrrr....Ok thank you for letting me vent ...I think I might feel better  :-\

Tara, it's not so much that I'm a Kellie fan, it's just that I don't like seeing anyone ripped apart. I really don't think her voice should carry her through to the end but after last night, no one should be proud or confident. Soooo, you're entitled to say what you like, don't let me stop you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview