PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:24:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:12:14 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 06:39:28 PM
I don't know why I continue to watch this show every friggen year....I get so mad because of the voting system...I have not voted this year and said I would not vote ever again after last year...and every other year before that...For instance the night of the finale with Clay and Ruben...3 phones for 4 hours and never got one call in...Therefore my votes could not be counted...Rubens phone you could get through which gets him more votes...Do you see what I am saying?  Does it make sense...If there good and there lines are busy...what good is that?  You can't get your vote in...People have complained so much about the voting system but they will never change it..IMO  I would have it the other way around...Call in for who you DON'T want in....I am upset the Kat was in the bottom 3...But then again I didn't think she sounded good last night...and maybe we hear things different on TV than what the people there hear...Make sense?  Sorry Helen cause I know your a Pickles fan...oh I am not even going to go there...grrrrrrrrr....Ok thank you for letting me vent ...I think I might feel better  :-\

Tara, it's not so much that I'm a Kellie fan, it's just that I don't like seeing anyone ripped apart. I really don't think her voice should carry her through to the end but after last night, no one should be proud or confident. Soooo, you're entitled to say what you like, don't let me stop you.

Oh I was just going to say that your a Pickles fan also but were just playing around and we all agree we won't all like the same person...I was trying to tell RC that not everyone bashes Pickles...I wasn't saying against you...sorry if you took it that way  :-* :-* :-*

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 01:21:16 PM
Yikes...I just had another brainstorm....Who will sing a Carrie Underwear song? ::) ::)

Carrie Underwear!!! Now that was too funny Tara.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:14:47 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 01:21:16 PM
Yikes...I just had another brainstorm....Who will sing a Carrie Underwear song? ::) ::)

Carrie Underwear!!! Now that was too funny Tara.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Okay I liked Carrie   :-\  Of course I liked Bo too   :-\   But Ive never heard her called Carrie Underwear before and I'll never say her name again without gigglin

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 07:14:40 PM
I don't know why I continue to watch this show every friggen year....I get so mad because of the voting system...I have not voted this year and said I would not vote ever again after last year...and every other year before that...For instance the night of the finale with Clay and Ruben...3 phones for 4 hours and never got one call in...Therefore my votes could not be counted...Rubens phone you could get through which gets him more votes...Do you see what I am saying?  Does it make sense...If there good and there lines are busy...what good is that?  You can't get your vote in...People have complained so much about the voting system but they will never change it..IMO  I would have it the other way around...Call in for who you DON'T want in....I am upset the Kat was in the bottom 3...But then again I didn't think she sounded good last night...and maybe we hear things different on TV than what the people there hear...Make sense?  Sorry Helen cause I know your a Pickles fan...oh I am not even going to go there...grrrrrrrrr....Ok thank you for letting me vent ...I think I might feel better  :-\

Tara, it's not so much that I'm a Kellie fan, it's just that I don't like seeing anyone ripped apart. I really don't think her voice should carry her through to the end but after last night, no one should be proud or confident. Soooo, you're entitled to say what you like, don't let me stop you.

Oh I was just going to say that your a Pickles fan also but were just playing around and we all agree we won't all like the same person...I was trying to tell RC that not everyone bashes Pickles...I wasn't saying against you...sorry if you took it that way  :-* :-* :-*

Nope, didn't take it that way, was just trying to say you're more than entitled to your opinion as we all are and please feel free to say what you like, just in a nice way, lol. I have very strong opinions of a few of the Idols but feel that bashing them isn't constructive so I keep it to myself. I guess it just goes back to something my Mom taught me my whole life....if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:22:49 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 07:14:40 PM

Nope, didn't take it that way, was just trying to say you're more than entitled to your opinion as we all are and please feel free to say what you like, just in a nice way, lol. I have very strong opinions of a few of the Idols but feel that bashing them isn't constructive so I keep it to myself. I guess it just goes back to something my Mom taught me my whole life....if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Hate to hijack ... LMAO yeah right ... but my Ma always said "If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me"

Helen

Did you spend a lot of time sitting by Ma??  :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:28:24 PM

LMAO Yeah actually I did, half the time cuz I was in trouble  :-\

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on March 30, 2006, 07:30:25 PM

Nah.....not you!!!  :)) :)) :))

LastCall

Boy you women are funny  ;D
  But I do believe in if u have nothing nice to say
    say nothing at all     and this is no offense towards anyone at all And my Mother would punish me and could not go out 
       and play ::)  It is going to be between Chris and Taylor IMO O0

ClingFree

Quote from: LastCall on March 30, 2006, 07:42:50 PM
    say nothing at all     and this is no offense towards anyone at all And my Mother would punish me and could not go out 

Lmao .. Im not offended ... Ma is special .. in her own way  O0

Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:31:01 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 30, 2006, 07:30:25 PM

Nah.....not you!!! :)) :)) :))

Go figure huh?  >:D

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on March 30, 2006, 07:42:50 PM

Chad, after they way they all performed this past week, I wouldn't be putting my money on anyone now. They are all going to have to come out and perform like they never have before. It's almost like we're back to the 1st week. I do think Chris and Taylor will be around for quite a few more weeks though. I'm actually glad that Taylor didn't let the stylists change his hair color. I must admit though that it does pique my interest to wonder what he would look like without it!! (the gray hair that is)  8)

LastCall

hi Helen
I just think he is the most talented Taylor that is
    But I am sure he may have a contract already in the hiding
        he puts on a good show his hair well I dont look at him the way you gals do lol ;)
             But I pick him all the way and Kellie will pull it off good next week that is her music
                          have you gone to AMERICAN IDOL IN KEY word and you can vote and see who got the most votes?  :)

Helen

Chad, without a doubt, Taylor will have some kind of contract when the show is over, win or lose. He is very good and he does keep me entertained. I think it was Homer who called him "George Clooney" and ya know, that's not all bad!!!

Tara

Oh George Clooney is definitely drooling material  :P

LastCall

tara 5 stars congrats   
taylor   Tara ;)

Tara

ClingFree

I adore Taylor. He is so different and very very refreshing. I'm not sure he'll be the 'winner' but I think this is great exposure for him and it'll help take him far ..... SEE I can say nice stuff

LastCall

you talk a lot about  Iddol u got 5 stars  :)) :))
and it si all about your pickles

foxx

Heck.  Pickles might surprise me.  You're right.

Since I have all kinds of mean things to say right now, I will be leaving. 

Have a good night all.

*Yeah, in case you didn't notice...that was me being passive-aggressive.  I can do it too people.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 30, 2006, 08:27:39 PM
Heck.  Pickles might surprise me.  You're right.

Since I have all kinds of mean things to say right now, I will be leaving. 

Have a good night all.

*Yeah, in case you didn't notice...that was me being passive-aggressive.  I can do it too people.

Foxy Foxy come back....you can talk trash to me I can take it  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview