PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:01:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 30, 2006, 08:27:39 PM
Heck.  Pickles might surprise me.  You're right.

Since I have all kinds of mean things to say right now, I will be leaving. 

Have a good night all.

*Yeah, in case you didn't notice...that was me being passive-aggressive.  I can do it too people.

Did you miss where I said Ma said if you have nothin nice to say come sit by ME

Libra

Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:28:24 PM
Did you spend a lot of time sitting by Ma??  :)) :)) :))

Yeah... MY MA!  :)) :)) :))  And, for what it's worth, this is a contest judged by the public.  And we are the public.  They're open to scrutiny, they're aware of it, be it good or bad.

Lib

Libra

Have a good night all.

*Yeah, in case you didn't notice...that was me being passive-aggressive.  I can do it too people.

:)) :)) :))  at the "I can do it too, people." YA THINK? 

And come on back and be mean.... You can toss this  ee2.1.gif at me!

You know I love ya, woman.  Have a good night.  :-*

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 30, 2006, 07:27:17 PM
Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:22:49 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 07:14:40 PM
Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:12:14 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 06:39:28 PM
I don't know why I continue to watch this show every friggen year....I get so mad because of the voting system...I have not voted this year and said I would not vote ever again after last year...and every other year before that...For instance the night of the finale with Clay and Ruben...3 phones for 4 hours and never got one call in...Therefore my votes could not be counted...Rubens phone you could get through which gets him more votes...Do you see what I am saying?  Does it make sense...If there good and there lines are busy...what good is that?  You can't get your vote in...People have complained so much about the voting system but they will never change it..IMO  I would have it the other way around...Call in for who you DON'T want in....I am upset the Kat was in the bottom 3...But then again I didn't think she sounded good last night...and maybe we hear things different on TV than what the people there hear...Make sense?  Sorry Helen cause I know your a Pickles fan...oh I am not even going to go there...grrrrrrrrr....Ok thank you for letting me vent ...I think I might feel better  :-\

Tara, it's not so much that I'm a Kellie fan, it's just that I don't like seeing anyone ripped apart. I really don't think her voice should carry her through to the end but after last night, no one should be proud or confident. Soooo, you're entitled to say what you like, don't let me stop you.

Oh I was just going to say that your a Pickles fan also but were just playing around and we all agree we won't all like the same person...I was trying to tell RC that not everyone bashes Pickles...I wasn't saying against you...sorry if you took it that way  :-* :-* :-*

Nope, didn't take it that way, was just trying to say you're more than entitled to your opinion as we all are and please feel free to say what you like, just in a nice way, lol. I have very strong opinions of a few of the Idols but feel that bashing them isn't constructive so I keep it to myself. I guess it just goes back to something my Mom taught me my whole life....if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Hate to hijack ... LMAO yeah right ... but my Ma always said "If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me"

:)) :))  I guess your Ma is gonna have a crowd around her!  There's not one person on here that hasn't said something negative about these Idols. 

And coulds someone PLEASE tell me what these smileys are doing??  e4.gif> 

Lib

nightperson

they are tapping while there rapping  :))

Helen

e4.gif> Didn't you ever take your Easter egg on Easter Sunday and "tap" to see who had the stronger egg?
My Grandpa used to get a big kick out of him having the "strongest" egg.

Libra

Quote from: Helen on March 31, 2006, 11:47:57 AM
e4.gif> Didn't you ever take your Easter egg on Easter Sunday and "tap" to see who had the stronger egg?

Hmmmm... Nope.  I was very particular about my eggs.  I wouldn't let anyone touch them. 

Ya know... I think I'll color me some eggs this year!  Hide'em from the boyfriend (who's Chinese, and has NEVER gone on an Easter egg hunt)  How FUN would that be??? (Especially the part about watching him walk around the yard with a basket, picking up eggs like a divine moron)  :)) :)) :)) :))

I'm soooo mean!  Foxx is rubbing off on me!  >:D >:D

Lib

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 31, 2006, 11:53:03 AM
Quote from: Helen on March 31, 2006, 11:47:57 AM

Hmmmm... Nope.  I was very particular about my eggs.  I wouldn't let anyone touch them. 

Ya know... I think I'll color me some eggs this year!  Hide'em from the boyfriend (who's Chinese, and has NEVER gone on an Easter egg hunt)  How FUN would that be??? (Especially the part about watching him walk around the yard with a basket, picking up eggs like a divine moron)  :)) :)) :)) :))

I'm soooo mean!  Foxx is rubbing off on me!  >:D >:D

Lib

Well, you would hold your own egg and allow someone to tap on it with the tip of theirs. Secret was to make the spot they could touch very very tiny. I guess it was an old Polish tradition then, lol.

I think having him do an egg hunt would be fun!! Just make sure to take movies, lol.

Foxx rubbing off on you? I could think of worse things......  8)

Tara

Have a good night all.

Where da heck is Foxx at today?  LIB!!!!!!!  Open whatever door she is behind...I want to borrow her new minis shoes  ... :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 12:09:23 PM

Have a good night all.

Where da heck is Foxx at today?  LIB!!!!!!!  Open whatever door she is behind...I want to borrow her new minis shoes  ... :))

I think she's hiding... I would too, with shoes like those.  AND THAT'S IT, TARA!!  I'm putting your avatar in a straight jacket...  >:D >:D

Lib

Tara

Does my avatar make you wanna bounce in ur seat and stutter when u talk?  :))

foxx

Glad ya like my shoes Tara...I couldn't find Black Nikes for with my alien cult mini...Blue will have to do...

Homer

Quote from: foxx on March 31, 2006, 04:10:32 PM

Glad ya like my shoes Tara...I couldn't find Black Nikes for with my alien cult mini...Blue will have to do...

Are they Blue Suede Shoes?  :P

Thank you. Thank you very much.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2006, 04:13:23 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 31, 2006, 04:10:32 PM

Are they Blue Suede Shoes?  :P

Thank you. Thank you very much.

:P

foxx

Tara

Foxx ?  Did you go read the recap on the pity site...I don't have the link on this puter, you know which site I am talking about right? You will like it because he praised Elliott

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 31, 2006, 05:22:35 PM
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/a55hat.aspx?cid=716

...for those of you who hate the judges...this one is good.  Enjoy!

91/102  and    :))  @ Clay at the end! Very fun, ty Foxx

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 05:29:20 PM
Foxx ?  Did you go read the recap on the pity site...I don't have the link on this puter, you know which site I am talking about right? You will like it because he praised Elliott

Haven't read it yet...brb...

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 05:29:40 PM

91/102  and    :))  @ Clay at the end! Very fun, ty Foxx

Glad ya liked it Cling...  I got Clay too!

Tara

That would be awesome if I could of put Pickles in there to hit...lol   Thanks for sharing that...its a cute game

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 05:33:43 PM

That would be awesome if I could of put Pickles in there to hit...lol   Thanks for sharing that...its a cute game

That's totally why I followed the link when I found it...thought I would actually be able to punch her lights out...no such luck.  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview