PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:34:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: foxx on March 31, 2006, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 05:33:43 PM
Quote from: foxx on March 31, 2006, 05:22:35 PM
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/content/a55hat.aspx?cid=716

...for those of you who hate the judges...this one is good.  Enjoy!

That would be awesome if I could of put Pickles in there to hit...lol   Thanks for sharing that...its a cute game

That's totally why I followed the link when I found it...thought I would actually be able to punch her lights out...no such luck.  >:D

I wish they would let you pick who you want to punch out. This way, foxx could get out some of her aggression and she'd feel better. I hate seeing her miserable.

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on March 31, 2006, 05:57:58 PM

That would be awesome if I could of put Pickles in there to hit...lol   Thanks for sharing that...its a cute game

That's totally why I followed the link when I found it...thought I would actually be able to punch her lights out...no such luck.  >:D

I wish they would let you pick who you want to punch out. This way, foxx could get out some of her aggression and she'd feel better. I hate seeing her miserable.

maybe she should be one of the judges :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on March 31, 2006, 05:59:32 PM

maybe she should be one of the judges :)) :))

That's not a bad idea!! I would already know the winner then.....Elliott!!!

Libra

Who says she's miserable?  She just doesn't like Pickles.  :))  I think her sarcasm is hysterical!!  :))

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 31, 2006, 06:03:44 PM

Who says she's miserable?  She just doesn't like Pickles.  :))  I think her sarcasm is hysterical!!  :))

Having to watch Kellie week after week isn't making her happy, is it?? lol
I wasn't talking about her sarcasm. I was referring to how she feels having to watch her sing.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on March 31, 2006, 06:05:46 PM

I personally don't think she really cares either way...she just doesn't like her(and neither do i ) but its not like she losses any sleep over it...she just gets to drink more when Pickles sings  >:D 

I wasn't talking about her sarcasm. I was referring to how she feels having to watch her sing.

I personally don't think she really cares either way...she just doesn't like her(and neither do i ) but its not like she losses any sleep over it...she just gets to drink more when Pickles sings  >:D 

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 06:08:33 PM
Quote from: Helen on March 31, 2006, 06:05:46 PM

Sounds like a win/win situation then!!!

Tara

I am so excited ....Homer the sweetie pie gave us the gag/puke/sick face...so I have to use it

Pickles makes me  :x  :x :x :x

Bucky makes me  :x  :x :x :x

Ok I feel better now...thank you ...now back to regular schedule programming... e4.gif>

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 06:57:27 PM
I am so excited ....Homer the sweetie pie gave us the gag/puke/sick face...so I have to use it

Ok I feel better now...thank you ...now back to regular schedule programming... e4.gif>

Lmao!!

Libra

Nope, those are pickle slices.. Foxx done went and got a'hold of Pickles and sliced and diced her.  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 31, 2006, 07:01:59 PM

Nope, those are pickle slices.. Foxx done went and got a'hold of Pickles and sliced and diced her.  :)) :))

LMAO......too funny.  :)) :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 31, 2006, 07:01:59 PM

I have an alibi!  I swear! 

By the way, Lib and Tara... :-*

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 31, 2006, 08:49:53 PM

I have an alibi!  I swear! 

By the way, Lib and Tara... :-*

back atcha gf  :)

RC

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 04:31:57 AM
First of all I know you addressed this to Foxx...You do it every week  ::)  But I have to butt in  >:D

Wow...I totally have to disagree with you on Lisas song she sang...Have you heard Kelly Clarkson sing that song?  Theres no way you could have..Lisas voice was not strong enough for it....I think Bucky should of went before Lisa but your right about Lisas attitude...She does have class, theres no doubt about that..For being only 16 she acts alot more mature than your love child ( Pickles) whom acts likes the most immature of them all , including Chicken Little...I thought Kat blew it...I didn't hear what the judges heard..but no way did she ever belong in the bottom 3....You know the top 10 get to go on the tour,there going to all make some money...About the top 5 really get noticed...But these 10 people will all get something or do something no matter what...They all do...And I have to agree with the voting system with you...That voting crap pisses me off...oh well...this is my BIASED opinion...hagd!!  :-*

First thing.. what are you disagreeing with me about Lisa? There was not a single thing that I said in my post about her performance or how she sang that night.. in fact, in my post after the performances, you would have noticed that I missed the very beginning of the show, and since Lisa was first, I didn't even hear her sing.. so I never said anything about how she sang, all I was saying about her is that she deserved to be around longer than Bucky. However anyone thought about her last song, she still has 10 times the talent and star quality than Bucky. Not to mention you can actually understand all her words when she sings. Secondly, obviously not everyone is gonna hear the same thing and think the same thing when listening to a song or someone's vocals, that's a given.. but you're also essentially agreeing with me about Kat, that she should never have been in the bottom 3, especially with someone the likes of Bucky still around. And you agreed with me that he should have left before Lisa. So forgive me if I don't see why you felt that you were "butting in", and disagreeing with me about something.. unless you totally thought you read something that you didn't.

As for foxx thinking I was out of line with what I said, it just shows that a lot of what I say here gets misunderstood or taken out of context or the wrong way, or something.. what I was talking about was negativity towards Lisa, not exactly hate, and not just from her but lots of people who thought she was bad over several weeks, not just the last, and should be in the bottom 3 and gone.

And lastly, I think I'll be steering clear of this thread from now on as apparently everyone else can have their opinions, but mine get taken offense to. Apparently I'm blind and/or tone deaf and everything I get from this show is wrong. I think I missed where anyone else stated they were a trained vocal coach or the like where they can tell exactly where and how someone messes up, and not have it be just their opinion that they messed up because it didn't sound right to them. So you all enjoy hammering this stuff out over the next 2 months, I'll go back to the normal happy posts.

-I'm sure there will probably be some kind of problem with this post too, but at least ya won't have to worry about deciphering any more of em.

LastCall

Hi Idol Fan's
    This is only a talent show Enjoy it who cares what people act like
         I look for the talent and nothing else They are only young people that are trying to get somewhere
          in life.. I cannot comment on a 16 year old or comment on anything any one does
           who the hell am I to say. I am not perfect We were not meant to be perfect
                Just my own opinion   Go Taylor << that is my pick and will stick with it Have a great day
                    you are all very nice people relax and enjoy the show and we will see who performs the best
                         This coming week   :)

Tara

Quote from: RC on April 01, 2006, 05:06:47 AM

First thing.. what are you disagreeing with me about Lisa? There was not a single thing that I said in my post about her performance or how she sang that night.. in fact, in my post after the performances, you would have noticed that I missed the very beginning of the show, and since Lisa was first, I didn't even hear her sing.. so I never said anything about how she sang, all I was saying about her is that she deserved to be around longer than Bucky. However anyone thought about her last song, she still has 10 times the talent and star quality than Bucky. Not to mention you can actually understand all her words when she sings. Secondly, obviously not everyone is gonna hear the same thing and think the same thing when listening to a song or someone's vocals, that's a given.. but you're also essentially agreeing with me about Kat, that she should never have been in the bottom 3, especially with someone the likes of Bucky still around. And you agreed with me that he should have left before Lisa. So forgive me if I don't see why you felt that you were "butting in", and disagreeing with me about something.. unless you totally thought you read something that you didn't.

As for foxx thinking I was out of line with what I said, it just shows that a lot of what I say here gets misunderstood or taken out of context or the wrong way, or something.. what I was talking about was negativity towards Lisa, not exactly hate, and not just from her but lots of people who thought she was bad over several weeks, not just the last, and should be in the bottom 3 and gone.

And lastly, I think I'll be steering clear of this thread from now on as apparently everyone else can have their opinions, but mine get taken offense to. Apparently I'm blind and/or tone deaf and everything I get from this show is wrong. I think I missed where anyone else stated they were a trained vocal coach or the like where they can tell exactly where and how someone messes up, and not have it be just their opinion that they messed up because it didn't sound right to them. So you all enjoy hammering this stuff out over the next 2 months, I'll go back to the normal happy posts.

-I'm sure there will probably be some kind of problem with this post too, but at least ya won't have to worry about deciphering any more of em.

No way was I saying anything out of line to you at all...Have you not read the replies in this thread...Not one of have the same opinion about alot of this...trust me, we enjoy your recaps and your opinions, And your right nobody hears things the same way...I think Pickles sucks and other people here think she can sing...And its not just with her..And the biggest percent of us did agree Bucky should of went home...including me...Lisa was one of my favorite picks at the beginning but she hasn't done anything for me the last 3 weeks but thats my opinion...She had class and I respect her for that shes only 16.  I don't think anyone thought Kat should be in the bottom 3..shes one of the best singers there...heck I think shes gonna be my pick to win it but I don't want to jinx her  O0 And when I said "butting in" that was my sarcasm slipping out...you have to ignore it and not take it personal...Again, were not all going to like the same people but thats life in AI right? Don't think your the only one whoses posts  get taken offense to cuz your not...Helen has wanted to ring my neck , I know for bashing Pickles...but we still  <3 each other .  I feel bad because you don't want to participate in this...I think you should be able to say what you want when you want...and if we saying something back you don't like...well then flip us off and cuss us out and throw us to the dogs ...and then we will say something back sarcastic to you  and that will be the end of it....j/k  O0

LastCall

WILL u marry me Tara  :))
  you are a challenging woman ;D I like that I love you no matter what u say ;)

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 01, 2006, 06:46:03 AM
WILL u marry me Tara  :))
  you are a challenging woman ;D I like that I love you no matter what u say ;)

Awee thanks Chad....but your already married !!

LastCall

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 01, 2006, 06:51:36 AM
my wife is not me :))  :-*

Well I can't marry either one of you... :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview