PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:37:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 06:41:26 AM
And when I said "butting in" that was my sarcasm slipping out...you have to ignore it and not take it personal...Again, were not all going to like the same people but thats life in AI right? Don't think your the only one whoses posts  get taken offense to cuz your not...Helen has wanted to ring my neck , I know for bashing Pickles...but we still  <3 each other .  I feel bad because you don't want to participate in this...I think you should be able to say what you want when you want...and if we saying something back you don't like...well then flip us off and cuss us out and throw us to the dogs ...and then we will say something back sarcastic to you  and that will be the end of it....j/k  O0

Tara, I would never want to wring your neck, I believe in non-violence, lol and of course we still  <3 each other (not in that way Chad).
I think it's good that we can agree to disagree and to be quite honest, I'm not really that wild about Kellie either but I guess it's just the protector in me that comes to her defense.

Anyhow, RC, please don't stop leaving us your weekly comments. I for one appreciate reading your take on the show. I find it very insightful and pretty close to the mark.

LastCall

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 01, 2006, 08:19:33 AM
Helen
   um in that way? oh boy  :))

Chad, Chad, Chad!!! That was said just for you!!!! lmao  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

LastCall

aw Helen ur so sweet  :-* :)) :x
love you girls ;)

foxx

Quote from: foxx on March 30, 2006, 06:13:10 AM
Quote from: RC on March 29, 2006, 09:27:20 PM

After reading that, I have no doubt that you were hammered after the first 2 singers. I know you're a Kellie hater, there's plenty of evidence of that in just about every post here, but there's been a bit of it going towards Lisa too, and I don't get that.. I don't see how someone can think she's so bad, her singing or her attitude or the way she presents herself.. what is it with her that gets to people??

If you properly read my post...I said (and I may rephrase)  that Lisa butchered a Kelly Clarkson song, thereby showing us she could not win the competition.  Do I think Bucky should win?  Abso-freakin-lutely not.  But at least he has some frickin affect.  Lisa was an emotionless robotic singer.  That does not win competitions.  Compare her to Paris, who is not much older than her...Paris is a showwoman.  I think you are a little out of line with this whole thing.  You act like I said something hateful about Lisa.  I didn't and I haven't.  My feelings about her all along have been "meh".  Don't really care either way. 

RC...to clarify my part in your latest post. 

Quote from: RC on April 01, 2006, 05:06:47 AM
As for foxx thinking I was out of line with what I said, it just shows that a lot of what I say here gets misunderstood or taken out of context or the wrong way, or something.. what I was talking about was negativity towards Lisa, not exactly hate, and not just from her but lots of people who thought she was bad over several weeks, not just the last, and should be in the bottom 3 and gone.

And lastly, I think I'll be steering clear of this thread from now on as apparently everyone else can have their opinions, but mine get taken offense to. Apparently I'm blind and/or tone deaf and everything I get from this show is wrong. I think I missed where anyone else stated they were a trained vocal coach or the like where they can tell exactly where and how someone messes up, and not have it be just their opinion that they messed up because it didn't sound right to them. So you all enjoy hammering this stuff out over the next 2 months, I'll go back to the normal happy posts.

-I'm sure there will probably be some kind of problem with this post too, but at least ya won't have to worry about deciphering any more of em.

Seriously man, and I am not saying this to p!ss you off...but do you really think you are the only one who catches flack for what they say?  I can be a little thin skinned at times myself...and get p!ssy and stomp my feet about the self-righteousness of some people...but RC, my dear, get over it.  Opinions are just that...Opinions.  We all have them.  Want to say Pickles is the best singer ever? Fine...but I am gonna give you an earful about it.  (<---This was just an example.  I am not saying that you have ever said that.) 

Does any of this matter in the grand scheme of things?  No.  American Idol is a frickin TV show.  We are all just having some fun.  If you think its a personal attack, then you should stay away from the thread.  But please, know that it is not.  I'll send you a xanax for next week.   ;)

LastCall

oh your such a foxxie lady  :-*  go get em  :))
the American Idol show in this thread is all in fun O0

Helen

Seriously man, and I am not saying this to p!ss you off...but do you really think you are the only one who catches flack for what they say?  I can be a little thin skinned at times myself...and get p!ssy and stomp my feet about the self-righteousness of some people...but RC, my dear, get over it.  Opinions are just that...Opinions.  We all have them.  Want to say Pickles is the best singer ever? Fine...but I am gonna give you an earful about it.  (<---This was just an example.  I am not saying that you have ever said that.) 

Does any of this matter in the grand scheme of things?  No.  American Idol is a frickin TV show.  We are all just having some fun.  If you think its a personal attack, then you should stay away from the thread.  But please, know that it is not.  I'll send you a xanax for next week.   ;)

Yeah......Foxx is passing out xanax!!!  :D :D :D :D

Helen

LastCall

thank you I love all of you 2 <3  please dont let it be an APRILS FOOL JOKE lol

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 01, 2006, 09:18:54 AM
thank you I love all of you 2 <3  please dont let it be an APRILS FOOL JOKE lol

Nope, not an April Fool's joke Chad!!!  <3 <3

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 01, 2006, 09:11:36 AM

:)) :)) Foxy...so true

I am converting to a Pickles fan  :x   I thought long and hard about it  :x  And figured everyone needed loved  :x  Shes my new American Idol  :x  I wish you luck Pickles  :x  I hope you find everything your looking for in life  :x

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 09:23:30 AM

I am converting to a Pickles fan  :x   I thought long and hard about it  :x  And figured everyone needed loved  :x  Shes my new American Idol  :x  I wish you luck Pickles  :x  I hope you find everything your looking for in life  :x

April Fools!!!!!!!!  :)) :)) :))

LastCall

foxx

I am converting to a Pickles fan  :x   I thought long and hard about it  :x  And figured everyone needed loved  :x  Shes my new American Idol  :x  I wish you luck Pickles  :x  I hope you find everything your looking for in life  :x

If this wasn't an April fools joke...i was totally on my way to your house to kick your ass!   :-*

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 01, 2006, 09:29:01 AM

I am converting to a Pickles fan  :x   I thought long and hard about it  :x  And figured everyone needed loved  :x  Shes my new American Idol  :x  I wish you luck Pickles  :x  I hope you find everything your looking for in life  :x

If this wasn't an April fools joke...i was totally on my way to your house to kick your ass!   :-*

I didn't say April Fools...Helen did.....Check my new profile and mini out today... :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 09:30:27 AM

I didn't say April Fools...Helen did.....Check my new profile and mini out today... :)) :))

Hahaha Tara, Foxx will be hunting you down if it's not April Fools!!

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 01, 2006, 09:31:59 AM

I am just trying to get her worked up today she needs a little more spice in her  :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 09:33:48 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 01, 2006, 09:31:59 AM

I am just trying to get her worked up today she needs a little more spice in her  :))

Well, that ought to do the trick!!

foxx

LMFAO... :))

That was funny.  Nice, Tara.  I can't believe I didn't think to do that! 

....and I need more spice in me?  I could probably find you a few people who would disagree... ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview