PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:51:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Helen

I'm hoping tonight will be better than last week!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on April 04, 2006, 01:04:49 PM

At the risk of sounding mean or rude ... I really dont think it can get much worse. Lets hope they work on song choice!

triniqueen27

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 04, 2006, 01:06:04 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 04, 2006, 01:04:49 PM

At the risk of sounding mean or rude ... I really dont think it can get much worse. Lets hope they work on song choice!

I pray you're right!! Seems they are alternating good and bad weeks. Hope they don't get in a slump and have 2 bad in a row.

Libra

Hey, what time does this show come on tonight?  I can never get it right.  And with the time change and all, and Foxx not being here, and me being on the wagon, the whole universe is just outta whack.

Libra

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 04, 2006, 04:49:36 PM
Hey, what time does this show come on tonight?  I can never get it right.  And with the time change and all, and Foxx not being here, and me being on the wagon, the whole universe is just outta whack.

Libra
>:D The show was cancelled due to low viewership... at least that's what I was dreaming.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 04, 2006, 04:50:11 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 04, 2006, 04:49:36 PM

Libra
>:D The show was cancelled due to low viewership... at least that's what I was dreaming.

Libra sings to the tune of Lenny Kravitz' American Woman:  AMERICAN IDOL.... STAY AWAY FROM MEEEEEEE!  :)) :))

Ok, that was lame.

Lib

SaintHiρρo

However, guess I must honestly answer you question: 8pm EST/PST (I don't know if it's 7pm for Central time... you guys are nutty)

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 04, 2006, 04:53:20 PM
However, guess I must honestly answer you question: 8pm EST/PST (I don't know if it's 7pm for Central time... you guys are nutty)

:o I'm in the Eastern Time Zone.  I'm looking at my Atlas, and I can't find the Nutty Time Zone.  :-[

Lib

ClingFree

Okaaayyyyy .. Im here. Drink is full.

Ps - I cant stand Kenny Rogers

Tori

triniqueen27

Libra

It seems they do better when they have some direction, like with Wonder and Manilow.  So, since they had the help of Kenny, maybe this week they'll be better.

Last week just didn't do it for me.

Lib

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on April 04, 2006, 05:02:42 PM
Okaaayyyyy .. Im here. Drink is full.

Ps - I cant stand Kenny Rogers

Ok, that was NOT good.  Too bad, I like Taylor.

Lib

triniqueen27

that was sad and boring to MEEEEEEEEE :x

Tori

Sweet_Karamel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview