PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:04:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Quote from: Tara on April 04, 2006, 06:02:26 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 04, 2006, 06:00:13 PM
Ok so I believe the show is only an hour long now. I'm on PST so it's not on for another 2 hours but you guys gave me more than enough insight into what I will be missing... can't wait for The Amazing Race tomorrow!

Amazing Race is on tonight...oh earlier I thought it was Wed to...Its on in a hour

Tomorrow 8 eastern, Tara.  he.gif

triniqueen27

wow did you guys just see the beginning of house just now

Sweet_Karamel

Now for my bottom three....

Paula.... Paula..... Paula..... :))  :))  :))

Bucky.... Kath.....I have no idea......  ::)  ::)

Libra

Ok so I believe the show is only an hour long now. I'm on PST so it's not on for another 2 hours but you guys gave me more than enough insight into what I will be missing... can't wait for The Amazing Race tomorrow!

What kills me is why Lunesta would advertise during American Idol... I mean, isn't that kinda counter-productive?
:)) :)) :))

Tara

Im gonna watch House...its gonna be a good one...then AR after that...

My bottom 3 are

1.Paula/Pickles/Ryan <~~~takes 3 people to make one tonite

2.Ace

3.George Clooney/Taylor  <~~~sorry he sucked at that song

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 04, 2006, 06:03:59 PM
wow did you guys just see the beginning of house just now

Sure did. she really look like she was going to be lights out!  :x :x

Going to watch it right now.

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 04, 2006, 06:03:56 PM

Amazing Race is on tonight...oh earlier I thought it was Wed to...Its on in a hour

My TV guide says tonight at 9 central  isn't it Tuesday?

LastCall

1 Kellie <<<< she really did well tonight>>>  2 Taylor<<< last week they told hiom he moved to much WHAT and now tonight he did nothing so they did not like him   PAULA take another Pill OK>>  3 Chris
   My top 3 :)

Blu

Quote from: Tara on April 04, 2006, 06:06:30 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on April 04, 2006, 06:03:56 PM

My TV guide says tonight at 9 central  isn't it Tuesday?

It changed to Wed 8est from now on. I promise, my mom's a huge AR fan, she's having withdrawls. lol

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 04, 2006, 06:17:14 PM

It changed to Wed 8est from now on. I promise, my mom's a huge AR fan, she's having withdrawls. lol

Ok thanks...I thought they were just saying it was changing time slots not the day it came on...I musta
took a sip of whatever Paula was drinking tonite  >:D

LastCall

She was on soomething for sure  she could not talk right sheesh :(

Blu

LastCall

I did type she was on somethig at least that is an excuse I am  typing and spelling wrong and I am on nothing  life only :)  excuse my spelling  PLEASE << Paula did look weird unless I was the only one that thinks so ::)

Blu

Helen

I lost my internet connection during AI. Thank goodness the TV cable didn't go out too or I'd have been in tears.

OK....another boring night. I'd have to say the best were Elliott and Chris.  The worst.....Mandisa and Paris. I can't believe how Simon went against Randy and Paula and said that Paris did well. I think he did that just because the audience started booing Paula and he got a kick out of it.

Taylor would have done better if he'd just have been his usual self. They tell him to stand still and when he does, they don't like it. Geez, make up your minds judges.

Kellie and Bucky did well as they should have since this was their genre.

Kat, well......I didn't like it. I didn't really hear much of her singing voice, sounded more like she was talking than singing except for a few good notes.

Ace was so-so. At least he looks good!!! lol

I'd have to put Mandisa and Paris in the bottom 3. They were just out of their element this week. Not sure who the 3rd one will be.

Tara

Late Breaking Idol News.... We had country tonight so what do you think we will have next week?

Hold on to your seats for this one...Its never been done on AI before

They have to sing

I wonder what Pickles is gonna do...We will Rock You?   hee hee

And whoever suggests that Mandissa sings Fat Bottom Girls...well your just wrong  >:D

ClingFree

Helen

Kellie and Bucky will be in a world of hurt!!! The rest should do pretty well.

Bree

Quote from: Helen on April 04, 2006, 09:11:10 PM
Kellie and Bucky will be in a world of hurt!!! The rest should do pretty well.

They sure will be Helen.  Tonight was the night for them to shine, but I think they were a little tarnished.... :))

LastCall

I agree
    It was Kellis's night to shine  She can sing but country only I think someo...ne will pick her up and give her a contract.. She a cute girl  and her vocals were good last night
   wow just noticed 5 star's lol :)) Have a nice day you all e4.gif>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview