PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:02:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 05, 2006, 07:09:05 PM
Quote from: SugarBear on April 05, 2006, 07:05:23 PM
Mandisa was by far the best singer on the show.  I knew she wouldn't win though simply because she is a "big" person.  Sucks!!
you cant say that becouse ruben was big and he won
True. I think her fans just didn't turn out to vote last night because truth be told, Paris should have been sent her walking papers based on last night. They need AI on DVD (and this completely random comment was brought to you by the letter R for Ruben)

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 07:12:22 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 05, 2006, 07:09:05 PM
Mandisa was by far the best singer on the show.  I knew she wouldn't win though simply because she is a "big" person.  Sucks!!
you cant say that becouse ruben was big and he won
True. I think her fans just didn't turn out to vote last night because truth be told, Paris should have been sent her walking papers based on last night. They need AI on DVD (and this completely random comment was brought to you by the letter R for Ruben)
Hippo aka American Idol Moderator has spoke

triniqueen27

Quote from: LastCall on April 05, 2006, 07:11:11 PM
Being heavy had nothing to do with it PERIOD

thank you very much..she had a bad night and that was that

LastCall

I was very happy Taylor  is still there and Chris and I think they will remain there until the very end  O0

Tara

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 05, 2006, 07:14:50 PM

thank you very much..she had a bad night and that was that

Honestly there wasn't many that did good last night...but your girls been good the whole way ...It's gonna get harder now theres only 8...I love the show but I hate this part of it...ecspecially when the people I want gone are still there  >:(

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 05, 2006, 06:26:15 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 06:23:22 PM
OMG ...Hippo may be right and if Elliott goes home Foxx is gonna be pissed

Imagine Foxx ... Elliott goes .. Pickles stays? ooh Im almost scared

That is such a scary thought. Thank goodness Elliott didn't go. I don't think he belonged in the bottom 3 anyhow. See what happens when Foxx goes away on business and doesn't vote for her boy??!!!?!?!?!

Helen

Big has nothing to do with it. If the public liked her, she'd still be there. Reuben was no "small" boy and he won!!

Strawberries~n~Cream

I already know everyone is gonna SCREAM at me now.......
  >:D
                 :oo

I think Paris is a great singer!
Anyone who has watched AI from the beginning knows
about her family singing, right?

I'm from the freezing state of MN, so is she, and her mama,and her
mama's mama.  O0  O0
Has anyone heard them?

( I think it's in her genes ) NOT jeans!!
:)) :)) :)) :))

triniqueen27

( I think it's in her genes ) NOT jeans!!
:)) :)) :)) :))

huh

Helen

Spice It Up

I have to chum in on this Idol talk!!!

I have to say that I was completly shocked that Mandisa got the boot... I thought she would be there close to the end. I always said that she was way above this competition anyway. If people were just voting alone on her performance from Tuesday then that is wrong. I do think she picked one of the worse songs, meaning because it is a song that can't show off anyones voice. There are plenty of country songs out there she could have chosen that would have shown a great range in her voice.

The person I wish would have gone tonight or a few weeks ago that is..... is "Mr. I need to show my scar off to see if it helps my votes, ACE!!!   :x    For some reason I don't think he is that great. Surely not better then Mandisa!!

Ok. said my idol spill.... thanks!!!!

Helen

Mandisa being gone is why Ryan tells everyone at the end of the show to vote for their favorite. Did you vote?

Also, Simon says it's all in the song choice. She picked a bad song and now she's gone. She didn't do all that well last week either and it was time for her to go. I don't think Ace belongs there either but his fan base pulled him through.

LastCall

I do not like ACE
   he should go... AS far as Mr.Ruben S    :Pl he did eat a lots of Ruben sandwiches   :)) you can see that
and he won it is the voice that means something and the song's they sing  NOT the weight  :)

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 03:53:00 AM
Mandisa being gone is why Ryan tells everyone at the end of the show to vote for their favorite. Did you vote?

Also, Simon says it's all in the song choice. She picked a bad song and now she's gone. She didn't do all that well last week either and it was time for her to go. I don't think Ace belongs there either but his fan base pulled him through.

I would give anything to get in Ryan Seacrests nasty hairy face and tell him  at the top of my lungs "HOW CAN ANYONE CALL WHEN EVERY FRIGGEN LINE IS BUSY FOR 2 HOURS BUDDY"  when he says " Did you call in"

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2006, 12:04:59 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 03:53:00 AM

I would give anything to get in Ryan Seacrests nasty hairy face and tell him  at the top of my lungs "HOW CAN ANYONE CALL WHEN EVERY FRIGGEN LINE IS BUSY FOR 2 HOURS BUDDY"  when he says " Did you call in"

I didn't have any trouble getting through.

Tara

Well of course you wouldn't have trouble getting anything done...Your Helen with the snacks  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2006, 12:08:15 PM
Well of course you wouldn't have trouble getting anything done...Your Helen with the snacks  :)) :))

Ummmm, if you'd have looked at the post you'd have seen I brought snacks for EVERYONE!!!  :)) :)) :))

LastCall

Hi Tara
they should have online voting
  like dancing with the stars it takes less than 3 minutes
      that is what they should have plus text ;)

Helen

Chad, when did you hit 1000 posts?? Congrats.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview