PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:34:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

densbive

Quote from: LastCall on April 05, 2006, 07:24:19 PM
I was very happy Taylor  is still there and Chris and I think they will remain there until the very end  O0

These 2 are the people I look forward to seeing sing everytime. If they go I am going to be very PO'd.

LastCall

Taylor his very good
  I like his style More than Chris but either one I think has a shot at it
      I just did not like them telling Taylor it is not about dancing
          And when he did not move this week  the judges said it was not him and not his style what the hell was that all about ? I am very happy he did not go I was worried  :-\

Libra

Now we know why she sounded so loopy last week!

LOS ANGELES (April 6) - Police are investigating a report by "American Idol" judge Paula Abdul  that a man slammed her into a wall during an argument at a party, giving her a concussion and back injuries, a police spokeswoman said Thursday.

Spokeswoman April Harding said detectives were investigating the case as a battery but had no suspects.

Abdul, 43, reported the weekend incident to the Los Angles Police Department's Hollywood Station Tuesday, Harding said.

"She claimed she was at a private party on April 2nd and that at 1 a.m. an argument occurred between her and a man and that the man grabbed her by the arm and threw her against a wall," Harding said.

"She claimed to have suffered a concussion and spinal injuries," Harding said. "She saw her own doctor and at the time of the report said she would make herself available for photographs (of her injuries)."

Abdul appeared as scheduled and without obvious injuries on "American Idol" live shows this week.

Abdul's spokeswoman referred calls about the incident, which was first reported by Us Weekly magazine, to a lawyer for the Grammy-winning singer and dancer, who could not immediately be reached for comment.

Abdul, the lone female judge on "Idol" and bubbly counterpoint to brutally honest Simon Cowell, last week signed on for three more years on the wildly popular TV talent contest.

Helen

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 08:27:02 AM

LOS ANGELES (April 6) - Police are investigating a report by "American Idol" judge Paula Abdul  that a man slammed her into a wall during an argument at a party, giving her a concussion and back injuries, a police spokeswoman said Thursday.

Spokeswoman April Harding said detectives were investigating the case as a battery but had no suspects.

Abdul, 43, reported the weekend incident to the Los Angles Police Department's Hollywood Station Tuesday, Harding said.

"She claimed she was at a private party on April 2nd and that at 1 a.m. an argument occurred between her and a man and that the man grabbed her by the arm and threw her against a wall," Harding said.

"She claimed to have suffered a concussion and spinal injuries," Harding said. "She saw her own doctor and at the time of the report said she would make herself available for photographs (of her injuries)."

Abdul appeared as scheduled and without obvious injuries on "American Idol" live shows this week.

Abdul's spokeswoman referred calls about the incident, which was first reported by Us Weekly magazine, to a lawyer for the Grammy-winning singer and dancer, who could not immediately be reached for comment.

Abdul, the lone female judge on "Idol" and bubbly counterpoint to brutally honest Simon Cowell, last week signed on for three more years on the wildly popular TV talent contest.

Straight UP !!!  Now tell me is it gonna be you and me foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever ohohoh

Wow who did she pay to write that article...She didn't look hurt to me...She looked drunk, drugged and ready for  some throw me down lovin   :o

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 09:08:55 AM

Straight UP !!!  Now tell me is it gonna be you and me foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever ohohoh

Wow who did she pay to write that article...She didn't look hurt to me...She looked drunk, drugged and ready for  some throw me down lovin   :o

Sounds like fun!!  :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

You want to listen to Mandisa (did I get that correct?)? This upcoming Monday, she will be a radio show in Las Vegas, Nevada called Mark & Mercedes in the Morning on Mix 94.1FM around 9:10am PST. Now I know what you're thinking... I will never get a chance to listen to Vegas radio. Well I checked out their website and they actually put up a FREE link to mp3 of their guest. So after the show is off and their tech guy or whoever does it get around to updating the site, you can actually hear her thoughts on the show and share her experience. The best thing about it is that you can actually download and save the mp3 to your computer so if you want to download it and listen to it later, you can at any time you want. They haven't done Thursday's guest yet so I'm assuming they're a day behind on everything. Regardless, you can check it out yourself...

http://www.mix941.fm/markmercedes.shtml

Cheers!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 07, 2006, 09:31:49 AM
You want to listen to Mandisa (did I get that correct?)? This upcoming Monday, she will be a radio show in Las Vegas, Nevada called Mark & Mercedes in the Morning on Mix 94.1FM around 9:10am PST. Now I know what you're thinking... I will never get a chance to listen to Vegas radio. Well I checked out their website and they actually put up a FREE link to mp3 of their guest. So after the show is off and their tech guy or whoever does it get around to updating the site, you can actually hear her thoughts on the show and share her experience. The best thing about it is that you can actually download and save the mp3 to your computer so if you want to download it and listen to it later, you can at any time you want. They haven't done Thursday's guest yet so I'm assuming they're a day behind on everything. Regardless, you can check it out yourself...

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing that with us and all the other good things you have done for people today. Will it tell us who is going home next week?  >:D   And can you get us all AI tickets for the finale? 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 09:46:39 AM

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing that with us and all the other good things you have done for people today. Will it tell us who is going home next week?  >:D   And can you get us all AI tickets for the finale? 

I got you tickets to the best seat in YOUR house... only cost everyone $50 and you can send it to me via PayPal. Send it to Saint.Hippo@Yahoo.com

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 07, 2006, 09:48:39 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 09:46:39 AM

Cheers!

I got you tickets to the best seat in YOUR house... only cost everyone $50 and you can send it to me via PayPal. Send it to Saint.Hippo@Yahoo.com

Omg you chit !!!  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 09:08:55 AM

So, I go in to Cling's room and I start singing Straight up complete with that "foreeeeeeeever ohohoh"

NOTHING.

So, of course, some moron goes, "what?"

And I thought, "ah screw it, let's mess with'em a while"

So I keep singing, and the BUBBLEGUM comes in.  So I start singing to her, and at least SHE hasn't the decency to GIGGLESNORT. 

Then, this one woman is pipes up and starts talking and I'm like  :o because I couldn't understand a THING she said.  You know, the whole lack of grammar thing? 

So, I WHISPERED to Bubblegum "is LilBear123456 Chad??!!! and then I  :)) :)) :))

Except, I didn't whisper it.  I SAID IT IN FIRST PERSON!  :o

Then I left.

Libra

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 09:57:38 AM
So, I go in to Cling's room and I start singing Straight up complete with that "foreeeeeeeever ohohoh"

NOTHING.

So, of course, some moron goes, "what?"

And I thought, "ah screw it, let's mess with'em a while"

So I keep singing, and the BUBBLEGUM comes in. So I start singing to her, and at least SHE hasn't the decency to GIGGLESNORT.

Then, this one woman is pipes up and starts talking and I'm like :o because I couldn't understand a THING she said. You know, the whole lack of grammar thing?

So, I WHISPERED to Bubblegum "is LilBear123456 Chad??!!! and then I :)) :)) :))

Except, I didn't whisper it. I SAID IT IN FIRST PERSON! :o

Then I left.

Libra

:)) :)) :)) Ok, I need to hang out on Pogo more often!

Tara

OMFG...lmao thats funny...did you say " bye morons" on the way out?  :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 10:00:03 AM
OMFG...lmao thats funny...did you say " bye morons" on the way out?  :)) :))

NO, but I did get out of there with that screen name and went right back in on another screen name, and said, "Boy, that Libra is something else, huh?"  :)) :)) :))

Y'all come join us.  EVERYONE is there.

Helen

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 01:41:58 PM
Where's "there"???  :)) :)) :))

We're all currently hanging out in Shuffle Bumps in the "This Game Will Never Be Released and We're Wasting Our Time" room.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 07, 2006, 01:43:16 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 01:41:58 PM
Where's "there"???  :)) :)) :))

We're all currently hanging out in Shuffle Bumps in the "This Game Will Never Be Released and We're Wasting Our Time" room.

Oh, I know where that one is, lol. NOT  Do I turn right or left when I get to Albuquerque?

LastCall

GOOD New's
    It was just on TV that Mandisa got a phone cal from Stephen Spealberg
        if that is how you spell his name She is going to visit him he told her she would be great for 1 of his movies imagine that   wow :)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 07, 2006, 04:59:10 PM
GOOD New's
    It was just on TV that Mandisa got a phone cal from Stephen Spealberg
        if that is how you spell his name She is going to visit him he told her she would be great for 1 of his movies imagine that   wow :)

I can just imagine.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview