PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:35:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: LastCall on April 07, 2006, 04:59:10 PM
GOOD New's
    It was just on TV that Mandisa got a phone cal from Stephen Spealberg
        if that is how you spell his name She is going to visit him he told her she would be great for 1 of his movies imagine that   wow :)

I read today Spielberg is going to make a reality TV show for aspiring filmmakers.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 05:10:10 PM
Quote from: LastCall on April 07, 2006, 04:59:10 PM
GOOD New's
    It was just on TV that Mandisa got a phone cal from Stephen Spealberg
        if that is how you spell his name She is going to visit him he told her she would be great for 1 of his movies imagine that   wow :)

I read today Spielberg is going to make a reality TV show for aspiring filmmakers.

Now that will be interesting!! I love reality TV anyhow, lol.  :)) :))

LastCall

me 2 Helen
   Love them as long as they make sense  ;)

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 05, 2006, 07:43:07 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 05, 2006, 06:26:15 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 06:23:22 PM
OMG ...Hippo may be right and if Elliott goes home Foxx is gonna be pissed

Imagine Foxx ... Elliott goes .. Pickles stays? ooh Im almost scared

That is such a scary thought. Thank goodness Elliott didn't go. I don't think he belonged in the bottom 3 anyhow. See what happens when Foxx goes away on business and doesn't vote for her boy??!!!?!?!?!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo....

I didn't watch AI while I was away...stupid effing hotel only had crappy channels...but Mr. Foxx DVR'ed it (of course he did, he's a good man) and called me after the show to tell me that Elliott's # was 3...and I voted for him in amongst my drunk dialing to others...

And yes...I would have gone frickin postal if he would have left...postal I tell you.

Sad about Mandisa though...
Thought Pickles looked like a robot...and she makes me want to hurt myself when she sings...
I'd go on, but it was country week...It all sucked.   >:D

Libra

Quote from: LastCall on April 07, 2006, 05:17:49 PM
me 2 Helen
   Love them as long as they make sense  ;)

I have three words to say... OH followed by MY and then lastly GOD!!!  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 05:19:11 PM

That is such a scary thought. Thank goodness Elliott didn't go. I don't think he belonged in the bottom 3 anyhow. See what happens when Foxx goes away on business and doesn't vote for her boy??!!!?!?!?!

I didn't watch AI while I was away...stupid effing hotel only had crappy channels...but Mr. Foxx DVR'ed it (of course he did, he's a good man) and called me after the show to tell me that Elliott's # was 3...and I voted for him in amongst my drunk dialing to others...

And yes...I would have gone frickin postal if he would have left...postal I tell you.

Thought Pickles looked like a robot...and she makes me want to hurt myself when she sings...

Welcome back Foxx

Helen

Glad to have you back!!

Libra

Girl, you have to check out the Hijack Club thread. You'll be up all freakin' night trying to ketchup.

Blu

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 05:22:22 PM

Girl, you have to check out the Hijack Club forum. You'll be up all freakin' night trying to ketchup.
Here's a summary:
They (even me) have gone nutz.

Tara

Welcome back Foxx !!!!  You were so missed .  <3

foxx

:-*   :-*   :-*

Thank you all...I missed you guys too...

I have the feeling I will be up all night reading...you crazy hijackers you! 

Gonna go try reading that one...

<3

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 05:32:57 PM
:-*   :-*   :-*

Thank you all...I missed you guys too...

I have the feeling I will be up all night reading...you crazy hijackers you! 

Gonna go try reading that one...

<3

Blu's summary pretty much sums it up... (God,was that redundant, or what?)

Lib

Homer

No Fox for foxx?  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

NO!  No NBC...No Abc...mrah!

Have to tell you all what our hot Friday night is... Mr. Foxx is spinning some Queen on the turntable...we are picking songs for them to sing next week...how lame are we?  lmfao...

So far...
Ace: Play the Game

Taylor: Another one Bites the dust...
(although I wish Pickles would sing it and follow its advice...)

Tara

Yes you do have alot of reading to do...This thread and the Hijacker Club should keep you update , plus your PM's and your pogo messages  O0

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 05:54:28 PM
Yes you do have alot of reading to do...This thread and the Hijacker Club should keep you update , plus your PM's and your pogo messages  O0

Im guilty of 2 outta 3 !!

And to keep myself ON topic .. I could see see Taylor doing Another one bites the dust.

foxx

Um....there are 70 pages in the Hijacker thread...Don't think I will be reading all of them...although I would pee myself, I'm sure...

Haven't even been to pogo yet...gotta go read...

Bucky: Crazy little thing called Love...

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 07, 2006, 05:55:56 PM

Im guilty of 2 outta 3 !!

And to keep myself ON topic .. I could see see Taylor doing Another one bites the dust.

It should be a very interesting show. At least I hope so, last 2 have been boring.

foxx

densbive

Okay try not to go postal but Elliot gets on my last nerve. I try and TIVO right through him since it is like nails across a chalkboard for me. I have been hoping that Elliot or Ace would go for the last couple of weeks. Because if I have to listen to Ace do another falsetto (PUHLEASE) and batting his eyes thinking he is sexy or Elliot in a ballad with his ego, I am gonna scream.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview