PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:52:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:11:16 PM
Okay try not to go postal but Elliot gets on my last nerve. I try and TIVO right through him since it is like nails across a chalkboard for me. I have been hoping that Elliot or Ace would go for the last couple of weeks. Because if I have to listen to Ace do another falsetto (PUHLEASE) and batting his eyes thinking he is sexy or Elliot in a ballad with his ego, I am gonna scream.

Uh oh.....I need somewhere to hide...I feel stuff flying across the room from here !!!

I think Ace is a cutie and I think  Elliott can sing !!!

Helen

Okay try not to go postal but Elliot gets on my last nerve. I try and TIVO right through him since it is like nails across a chalkboard for me. I have been hoping that Elliot or Ace would go for the last couple of weeks. Because if I have to listen to Ace do another falsetto (PUHLEASE) and batting his eyes thinking he is sexy or Elliot in a ballad with his ego, I am gonna scream.

I'm for one am not going to go postal. But, in my honest opinion, Ace doesn't have to think he's sexy, he IS sexy. As for Elliott, he is the least egotisical contestant remaining. As for their singing voices, I think Elliott is better than Ace.

densbive

That is what makes the world go around. Opinions are like ummm never mind. But everyone is entitles to theirs. And if stuff is flying I will make like a monkey and fling poo back....lol

densbive

Well that is just my opinion after the whole he didn't need to practice for Hollywood week and all. He seems like he is too sure of himself most of the time.

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:14:42 PM

I'm for one am not going to go postal. But, in my honest opinion, Ace doesn't have to think he's sexy, he IS sexy. As for Elliott, he is the least egotisical contestant remaining. As for their singing voices, I think Elliott is better than Ace.

Tara

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:15:35 PM
That is what makes the world go around. Opinions are like ummm never mind. But everyone is entitles to theirs. And if stuff is flying I will make like a monkey and fling poo back....lol

We know that, we love our opinions, and yep your entitled to yours !!  But keep in mind we like to joke in here so don't get offended if Elliots main fan throw eggs at you !!  

:)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 07:17:41 PM
Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:15:35 PM

We know that, we love our opinions, and yep your entitled to yours !!  But keep in mind we like to joke in here so don't get offended if Elliots main fan throw eggs at you !!  

:)) :))

Ummmm, that would not be me!!! But I do like him.

densbive

Oh I got thick skin gonna take more than an egg to offend me....lol So feel free to stir the pot...lol

Helen

Quote from: densbive on April 07, 2006, 07:19:51 PM
Oh I got thick skin gonna take more than an egg to offend me....lol So feel free to stir the pot...lol

:)) :)) :)) :)) careful what you ask for!!  :)) :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Because I didnt read ALL the posts .. how do you feel about Pickles, Den?

foxx

Hello, I am Foxx....Apparently you haven't met me yet...

Nails on a chalkboard eh?  Let me guess.  You think Kellie and Chicken Little can actually sing too right?  Seriously...you might want to get some new speakers, or perhaps new ears...the boy has the voice of an angel. 

densbive

Quote from: ClingFree on April 07, 2006, 07:22:00 PM

Because I didnt read ALL the posts .. how do you feel about Pickles, Den?

I think she is okay. She can sing some country but she seems dumber than a box of rocks....lol

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 07:24:20 PM

Nails on a chalkboard eh?  Let me guess.  You think Kellie and Chicken Little can actually sing too right?  Seriously...you might want to get some new speakers, or perhaps new ears...the boy has the voice of an angel. 

Foxx, I don't know if I'd call it the voice of an angel but I'd sure buy his CD's. O0

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

Foxx, I don't know if I'd call it the voice of an angel but I'd sure buy his CD's. O0

I LOVE ME SOME ELLIOTT. 

densbive

No I think Chicken Little should have cooked under momma's butt some more because he wasn't done. And Kellie is alright, voice is better than mine but that isn't saying much. You are right nails across a chalkboard may not be exactly what I meant. More like that piece of corn that gets stuck between your teeth and no matter what you do it won't leave...lol And yes the voice of an angel but remember Lucifer was an angel aat one point too....lol

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 07:29:54 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:28:47 PM

I LOVE ME SOME ELLIOTT. 

Oh, I know you do and I do tooo. I'm just not sure I'd compare his voice to an angel. I think he has a sexy voice!!

Ethan_Hawley

Foxx, you are the funniest lady in this whole forum.  You're awesome!  O0

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 07:33:52 PM

Ethan, get that caption out from under your avatar please!!!  :)) :))

Back to the subject.....I think it's going to be Bucky or Paris leaving this next week.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:36:59 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 07:33:52 PM

Ethan, get that caption out from under your avatar please!!!  :)) :))

Back to the subject.....I think it's going to be Bucky or Paris leaving this next week.
You haven't even heard them sing yet.  No one thought Mandisa would be gone. We could all be surprised and Pickles gets sent home  O0

densbive

Yeah I have to hear them sing first. I mean I try to give credit where credit is due. So I have to see who sounds good and who doesn't. And with Queen songs it could be very interesting.

Helen

I know I haven't heard them sing yet. I'm basing it on the poll over in that AI thread that someone posted. It's been very pretty close to accurate each week with the bottom 3.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview