PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:39:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 08:39:40 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 08:37:05 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 08:33:57 PM
Lmao thats a redneck hot tub

Where did you find that picture?? I'm still cracking up here.  :)) :)) :))

You know at my favorite site  where I get all the other ones... No kids allowed
http://p097.ezboard.com/fvotefortheworstfrm2.showMessage?topicID=275.topic

Thanks Tara!!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 08:24:32 PM

I post, then edit.. But I've never been anything close to conventional....

If I could choose someone to have as a boyfriend based on their personalities?  It'd have to be Taylor.  If it were based on looks?  Prolly Pickles. (and again, I'm not gay)  Seriously... I don't go for pretty boys. Although, George Clooney sure is purdy....(even when he was lip syncing "In Constant Sorrow" in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou")  Hmmm.. Let me have a beer and rethink this... Don't make me gigglesnort.

Lib

Hmm...good thoughts Lib...

Personality...Elliott, cause I just think he's such a sweetheart.  Looks...Chris, although I think his taste in music would make me want to kill him after a few days.  Come on now, Creed?
If I was a guy, or a girlfriend...I would totally love McPhee.  She's a frickin hottie. 

Clooney is a hot hot man.  I would have him stay for breakfast.

OMG TARA...that is too effing funny.  Mr. Foxx would love that.  He would enjoy seeing Bucky's skin boil off....

I was thinking Taylor because he seems funny.  I have to have "funny" in my life.  My BF is REALLY funny.. After 13 years, he still cracks me up on a daily basis.  Sweet?  Yeah, I like sweet... But not that sugary, sappy, kissy kissy icky sweet. And that's what Elliott reminds me of.  Someone that would hang all over me like a cheap suit.  I HATE THAT.  I'm not a huggy kissy hand holdy type person.  And here I just destroyed y'alls impression of me being the cute and cuddly type.  :)) :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 08:42:33 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 08:24:32 PM

I post, then edit.. But I've never been anything close to conventional....

If I could choose someone to have as a boyfriend based on their personalities?  It'd have to be Taylor.  If it were based on looks?  Prolly Pickles. (and again, I'm not gay)  Seriously... I don't go for pretty boys. Although, George Clooney sure is purdy....(even when he was lip syncing "In Constant Sorrow" in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou")  Hmmm.. Let me have a beer and rethink this... Don't make me gigglesnort.

Lib

Hmm...good thoughts Lib...

Personality...Elliott, cause I just think he's such a sweetheart.  Looks...Chris, although I think his taste in music would make me want to kill him after a few days.  Come on now, Creed?
If I was a guy, or a girlfriend...I would totally love McPhee.  She's a frickin hottie. 

Clooney is a hot hot man.  I would have him stay for breakfast.

OMG TARA...that is too effing funny.  Mr. Foxx would love that.  He would enjoy seeing Bucky's skin boil off....

I was thinking Taylor because he seems funny.  I have to have "funny" in my life.  My BF is REALLY funny.. After 13 years, he still cracks me up on a daily basis.  Sweet?  Yeah, I like sweet... But not that sugary, sappy, kissy kissy icky sweet. And that's what Elliott reminds me of.  Someone that would hang all over me like a cheap suit.  I HATE THAT.  I'm not a huggy kissy hand holdy type person.  And here I just destroyed y'alls impression of me being the cute and cuddly type.  :)) :)) :))

Well, back to the drawing board..... :)) :)) :))

Tara

Holy guacamole I believe I am all caught up on everything in the forum today finally  ;D

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 08:50:29 PM
Holy guacamole I believe I am all caught up on everything in the forum today finally  ;D

Foxx will be reading all weekend just to catch up, lol.

Tara

American Idol switched there site to http://www.americanidol.com   It was idolonfox

Anyway there result show on Wed is going to be a hour...so we have 55 minutes of crap to watch first

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 08:42:46 PM
American Idol switched there site to http://www.americanidol.com   It was idolonfox

Anyway there result show on Wed is going to be a hour...so we have 55 minutes of crap to watch first

Did they say why it's an hour long? Some illustrious guest we could care less about?

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 08, 2006, 08:45:59 PM

Did they say why it's an hour long? Some illustrious guest we could care less about?

Queen is going to perform, I guess that takes the extra time. But 30 minutes is enough.  I am impatient when it comes to going home night.  ???

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 08:49:39 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 08, 2006, 08:45:59 PM

Queen is going to perform, I guess that takes the extra time. But 30 minutes is enough.  I am impatient when it comes to going home night.  ???

Queen performing will be good but like you said, then what?? I hate when they drag it out so long.

RC

Queen isn't actually going to be there performing, the remaining finalists are going to sing a Queen song instead. Queen (with Paul Rodgers) is on tour at the moment. Here is something quoted from a Queen site:

Earlier this week, the finalists had a chance to perform their songs with the legendary band at the latest stop on QUEEN's current tour, which features Free/Bad Company vocalist Paul Rodgers. Next Wednesday, after the finalists perform one of QUEEN's hits, America's vote will be revealed and another one bites the dust on a special one-hour AMERICAN IDOL results show Wednesday, April 12 (8:30-9:32 PM ET Live/PT tape-delayed).

Oh, and look, it's not just an hour either.. it's actually 62 minutes long! As if they couldn't do a song and kick someone off in only one hour, they needed the extra 2 minutes as well!! It's bad enough it has to be a half hour to announce which one person is gone.

And by the way... I'm not really posting here, it's all an illusion... but really, only making a programming statement, not saying a word about the show or the people on it.  :-X

Helen

Quote from: RC on April 09, 2006, 12:53:21 AM

Queen isn't actually going to be there performing, the remaining finalists are going to sing a Queen song instead. Queen (with Paul Rodgers) is on tour at the moment. Here is something quoted from a Queen site:

Earlier this week, the finalists had a chance to perform their songs with the legendary band at the latest stop on QUEEN's current tour, which features Free/Bad Company vocalist Paul Rodgers. Next Wednesday, after the finalists perform one of QUEEN's hits, America's vote will be revealed and another one bites the dust on a special one-hour AMERICAN IDOL results show Wednesday, April 12 (8:30-9:32 PM ET Live/PT tape-delayed).

Oh, and look, it's not just an hour either.. it's actually 62 minutes long! As if they couldn't do a song and kick someone off in only one hour, they needed the extra 2 minutes as well!! It's bad enough it has to be a half hour to announce which one person is gone.

And by the way... I'm not really posting here, it's all an illusion... but really, only making a programming statement, not saying a word about the show or the people on it.  :-X

:-X Thanks for the added info RC.

Bree

Tara

Wow 62 minutes, so its 60 minutes of the kids singing a song together and 2 minutes to tell who's getting the axe?   Are you trying to prove a point about being an illusion?  ???  Because I see ya posting.. O0

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 04:59:52 AM

Wow 62 minutes, so its 60 minutes of the kids singing a song together and 2 minutes to tell who's getting the axe?   Are you trying to prove a point about being an illusion?  ???  Because I see ya posting.. O0

That's about it, 2 minutes of the axe and the rest is nonsense. I don't see anything....lol. Must be an illusion.  :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 05:35:27 AM
Something on Mandisa

http://www.comcast.net/music/index.jsp?cat=MUSIC&fn=/2006/04/07/363570.html&cvqh=buzz_mandisa

I think it stinks when the news reporters have to report stuff like this because they can't find anything interesting to say.
Thanks for the article Tara!!

LastCall

I will put my 2 cents in on Mandisa
  I bet a lot of GAYS voted for her to bad for her that her mind is so closed
          lots of  HOLLYWOOD people  are gay<< she better open her eyes If she is to become famous  God created everyone equal
               no one is better than you and no one is below you..

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 07:09:43 AM
          lots of  HOLLYWOOD people  are gay<< she better open her eyes If she is to become famous  God created everyone equal

Hi ya Chad !!!

Where da heck you been hiding?  :-\   

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:10:36 AM
Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 07:09:43 AM

Hi ya Chad !!!

Where da heck you been hiding?  :-\   

Yeah what ^ she said.....where have you been?  :-*

LastCall

Hi there Tara :-* playing pinocle  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) as I did read  :)) :)) :)) :))
 Been to church and back

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview